Chapter 1

Regrets

Mingyu woke up by his alarm clock, he knows that this is another stress day for him. Since he graduated in college his life became stressed, everyday stressed because of his father nagging him about company stuff, everyday stressed because he has a lot of paper works to do. Good thing he have a loving mom and boyfriend who would greet him and cheer him up  every night. He fixed his hair before going to their dinning, where his mom and dad waiting. He greeted them with a kissed on their forehead before sitting on his chair.

"Good morning dear." His mom greeted. "Minghao, was waiting for you. He said you have early meeting." 

"That, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me, bye mom." He kissed his mom's cheek before going to his car where he saw his boyfriend looking at his tablet, maybe checking for his schedule.

"Hey." Mingyu called and his boyfriend looked at him and smiled.

"Good morning to you too, boss." He kept his tablet at his bag before opening the car door for Mingyu, after Mingyu got in he walked towards the driving seat and hopped in, before he could buckle his seat belt a pair of hand cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"Mingyu." Minghao warned and Mingyu pulled away with a frown on his face. "Stop making that face you will look ugly." Laughing a bit.

"Still handsome for you though." Mingyu smirked and hold Minghao's hand making him looked at Mingyu again. "You can drive only in one hand so don't look at me like that." Minghao just sighed and drive to their meeting place.

~

"Jeon Wonwoo, I swear if you don't get here in fifthteen minutes I will ground you!" Wonwoo put the pillow on his face and groan loudly, his dad surely loves to annoy him early in the morning. Everyday. He was about to sleep again when he heard a knock on his door.

"Sir, your dad wants you at the dining in fifthteen minutes." Their maid said.

"Go away!"

"But sir, your father said that if you won't go dowstairs in fifthteen minutes he will take all your gadgets, car keys and freeze your cards." Wonwoo sighed and throw his pillows on the other side of his bed, he doesn't have a choice but to obey his dad and went downstairs. He sat on his usual chair and their maid gives him his eyeglass.

"Eat up, I need you at the company at eight." His dad said making him sigh.

"Dad, how many times do I have to tell you I don't want to go there."

"Well mister if you like it or not you have to---" His dad was cutted off when his mom came in kissing his father's cheek.

"Honey, I told you don't pressure him."

"I agree with that mom." Wonwoo said,  drinking his hot chocolate.

"You spoiled him too much, he's twenty three years old, he needs to know about the company and stuffs."

"But dad, I told you I don't want to do the business."

"You wouldn't have to do the business if you marry a person who can do it for you. You find a man that can be your replacement or you will study our business." 

"Dad! I don't want to marry a man that I doesn't love!"

"Then you will come with me, no buts." Wonwoo sighed and finish his food. He finished business in college and he was a magna laude, even though he doesn't really like to study about business, he wants to have his own coffee shop and bar. 

~

"We'll call you soon sir, thank you." Mingyu said shaking the other's hand. When the visitor was out he sighed and sat in his chair. "Can we have some lunch now?" Mingyu  asked the boy he just walked in.

"We will now, and oh by the way your father said that you have dinner meeting tomorrow with him and with the possible partnership." Minghao said while wearing to Mingyu his coat.

"Ugh, can't he just go there alone?" He looked at Minghao with pleading eyes.

"You know that you have to go with him." Minghao said caressing his cheeks. "I'll be there also, you know. You don't have to worry." Mingyu nod and they went to the nearest restaurant on their company, when they got in the two order some food. In Minghao's opinion Mingyu can build his own restaurant since it was really his dream, he doesn't need his father's money or something because Mingyu can make impossible to possible. After they eat Mingyu went to comfort room, he was washing his hands when a man on a phone came in looking so annoyed.

"Can't I eat my lunch outside?!" He put his phone between his ears and shoulder before washing his hand. "Ugh! Fine! Tell dad I'm on my way there!" Mingyu was looking at him, maybe he is not alone. The guy looked at Mingyu and smiled before leaving the room.

~

Wonwoo was stomping his feet towards his dad's office, he was eating his lunch when his secretary called. If only his dad will let him do what he wants. He rolled his eyes when he saw his father drinking coffee while reading some article. He sat down on the chair in front of the table and knock the table thrice.

"Do you need anything?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yes, so tomorrow, we will have a dinner meeting with the possible partnership." Wonwoo can't believe on what he heard, his father can just call him and tell him that.

"You could have just said that on the phone!" Wonwoo whined and brushed his hair upwards.

"Wonwoo, please if anything happens tomorrow I want you to behave and be a good son." 

"What am I, five?!" His father looked at him and he sighed. "Fine, can I go now?" His father nod. "Thank you!"

-

Wonwoo was in the bar with his friends, when he was doing nothing he would go to Junhui's bar to help him with his business, and sometimes in Jisoo's cafe also to help. He really wants to have his own cafe or bar, but his father disagreed with it not until someone who can marry him and replace him in their company. As if he would marry a business man or a work a holic man, he wants to marry a man that would go home by 8pm so they can have a dinner together, a man who would give him gifts everytime he has an out of town business or just simply a man who can be a loving husband to him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jisoo said giving him a drink. "You looked stress."

"I am. My dad still wants me to be part of the company."

"What's wrong with it?"

"You know I hate working at that company, I want to have my own business!" Wonwoo said looking so angry.

"Then do what he says, find a man that can be your replacement in your company. You don't have to love him, be with a man that your father trust and you can do whatever you want. Simple as that."

"Can you just come with us on the dinner later?" Mingyu asked caressing Minghao's hair.

"Your father said it is a family meeting, so as long as I want to join, we can't." Minghao said and looked at Mingyu before giving him a pecked on the lips. "Come on, let's take a shower, its already 3:30 pm and you have to be there before by 6pm." They stood up and went to the bathroom to have their another love making.

-

"I told you to be here before 6pm!" Mingyu's dad hissed.

"Honey, the Jeon's was still not here its okay." His mom said patting his shoulder. Mingyu mouthed his mom thanks before kissing her head. After a while the Jeon's came, greeting them with a smile on their faces, they shook their hands.

"Oh, its you again, hi!" Wonwoo greeted when he shake his hand with Mingyu.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Mingyu said and smiled.

"I assume you know each other?" Mr. Jeon said.

"No, dad. We just saw each other at the restaurant yesterday." Wonwoo explained and smiled. "Good evening mr and mrs Kim, nice to finally meet you."

"We are glad to finally see you too, Wonwoo." Mrs. Kim said.

"Shall we eat?"

"Of course."

-

Mingyu was feeling sick that Minghao was not by his side, this is not the first time but he just missed Minghao suddenly because of Wonwoo's cheerfulness. Wonwoo always smile, while he just smile slightly if he was asked by something.

"So, how are you Wonwoo?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking mr. Kim."

"How about you dear? You look stress." Mrs. Jeon asked Mingyu.

"Not really, the company was growing that's why I look like this, I'm sorry for my face though." He smiled softly.

"You still look handsome though." Wonwoo said out of nowhere making Mingyu blushed. Their parents smiled at the compliment.

"I'm sure Mingyu was helping you so much at your company." Mr. Jeon said.

"Yes, he helped so much at the company and I think he's ready to be the ceo."

"Oh I just wish Wonwoo the same."

"Dad, I told you I don't want to handle the company." Wonwoo said glaring at his father.

"I know that's why we're here." Mr. Jeon said.

"What? Why?" Wonwoo asked and he suddenly got nervous same as Mingyu, he was sweating.

"Look, we knew each other since we were little and we wanted to be partner in company, so now that our company was growing we decided to be partners, but we have this rule that our child needs to marry each other so we can have no conflicts." Mr. Jeon explain.

"So you were saying that I will marry him dad?" Mingyu asked his father.

"Of course, Mingyu. There's no problem since you are both gay right?"

"That doesn't matter that we are both gay, dad! I just knew him now and you want me to marry him?!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Kim Mingyu!" Mr. Kim warned.

"This is bull, dad." Mingyu said and walked out of the room.

"Mingyu!" Mrs. Kim run after Mingyu, while mr. Kim and the Jeon was still shock.

"I-I'm shookt." Wonwoo said.

"I'm sorry about that." Mr. Kim said.

"We understand, Wonwoo agreed to marry him no matter what." Mr. Jeon said.

"I'll call you again." Mr. Kim said and shook their hands.

-

"Mingyu! Stop right now or you will never see me again!" Mrs. Kim said making Mingyu stopped on his track.

"You knew about this?" Mingyu asked and  his mom nod. "How can you... How can you do that mom?! You know I love Minghao and he is all I have! He is the one I want to marry!"

"Mingyu, you need to marry Wonwoo for the sake of our company and their company also."

"I'm tired being dad's toy! I did what he wanted! I did everything to make him happy even I'm not happy with what I'm doing! Just this one, I want to marry who I wanted, mom." Mingyu said making his mom hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry that I put you to this kind of situation. But, you need to marry Wonwoo."

"Why?"

"Because his dad was my first love..."

~

Wonwoo slammed the door and stomp his feet. "I didn't agreed with it mom!"

"Dear, go to sleep now."

"But I don't want to marry him!" Wonwoo exclaimed.

"Jeon Wonwoo, just this one, please! Just please, just this one will you obey us?!" His dad shouted making him startle, maybe he's used to his father shouting at him but this time its different. A tear fell on his fathers cheek, he doesn't said another word and ran to his room.