Chapter 4

Regrets

Eun Woo brings a tray of food in his room for Wonwoo to eat. Its been four days since they get back in seoul and its been four days since Wonwoo talk and eat. Eun Woo honestly don't know what to do to Wonwoo anymore, after the incident on
oahu Wonwoo became like this. He knows that Wonwoo will be like this after that thing happened to him.

Eun Woo, knows Wonwoo got but he didn't know that the group of guys him. The doctor said his bottom was forced to penetrate that caused to bleed, he saw a group of guys with eight people, so he was assuming they all did it to Wonwoo. 

Eun Woo was crying hard, its his fault if only he just arrived on time and didn't listen to his father, this wouldn't happen to Wonwoo. He was waiting for Wonwoo to wake up, he bought foods and fruits in case Wonwoo want some, when woke up he cried.

"Wonwoo, I'm here. You'll be fine." Eun Woo said his voice crack at the end.

"They me." Wonwoo cried. "They me, I'm dirty! They me!" Wonwoo kept saying those words while crying. Eun Woo can't do anything but to hugged him and say he'll be fine. Wonwoo calms down a bit, he pulled away from the hug and face his friend.

"Do you want to go home?" Eun Woo asked.

"I want to go back to korea, but I don't want to go home. They'll be just disgusted by me and throw me away., they'll hate me." Wonwoo said lookin at the air.

"Wonwoo, no. They will never hate you." Eun Woo said but Wonwoo started to cry again. When Wonwoo fell asleep, he fixed their passport and bought tickets and took Wonwoo's things in hotel. That morning they took their flight back to korea and Eun Woo take Wonwoo in their house. He kept on having a nightmare and he will woke up in the middle of the night crying and begging someone to help him. 

"Wonwoo you need to eat." Eun Woo said, but Wonwoo just looked at him and stared at wall again. "Atleast eat some Wonwoo." Wonwoo shooked his head and tear up, he started crying again, he's sobbing quietly.

~

Mingyu was at his room staring at his phone, he was wishing Wonwoo will call them using other's number. Its been three days since they started looking for Wonwoo and his parenst was sleeping less, still hoping Wonwoo will come home any minute. He's parents was so disappointed on him, he knows it. He wasn't talking to Minghao since they got back to seoul. He's just replying on Minghao's text.

Mingyu bring mr and mrs. Jeon some food since the women was so tired to cook for them, his parents was busy at the company. He was trying to contact Wonwoo's friend but they got nothing on them.

"Mom, please eat. Wonwoo will be mad if he knew that you're not eating." Mingyu said to mrs. Jeon. The woman smiled and nod her head, Mingyu smiled and eat also. They were eating quietly when Jisoo and Junhui came panting.

"We found Wonwoo." Junhui said.

"W-Where?" Mingyu asked.

~

Eun Woo was patiently waiting for his friend to arrive, he called Junhui and told them Wonwoo was at his house, he just knew that they were looking for him when their classmates in high school called asking if he saw Wonwoo because his parents was looking for him. He called Junhui right away and tell him to get Wonwoo's parents and bring them at his house. When he heard some horn he opened his door and let them inside, he greeted Wonwoo's parents.

"Where's my son?" Wonwoo's mom asked and Eun Woo lead them to his room. Wonwoo's mom ran to the bed and Wonwoo's hair and shoulder while crying.

"Wonwoo, dear." The woman kissed Wonwoo's hair and smiled. Wonwoo opened his eyes and sat on the covered his eyes and yelled.

"Get away from me! Help! Please help me!" Wonwoo cried.

"Wonwoo, honey, its mom don't cry. Its okay." Wonwoo looked at his mom and hugged him imeediately and cried even harder.

"Honey, its fine. Mom's here." Wonwoo pulled away and looked at his mom's eye.

"T-They me mom." All of their eyes widen and looked at Wonwoo. "T-They me, they ruined me mom!"

"Oh my gosh. No Wonwoo." His mom cried even harder as Wonwoo kept repeating those words while hurting himself. When Wonwoo fell asleep, they went to the living room.

"Is that true? Please, tell me its not." Wonwoo's mom pleaded. 

"We're supposed to meet at the bar in oahu, but I got there late. I got a text from him saying we should just meet at his hotel room." Eun Woo took a deep breathe. "A-And so, I walked toward the hotel, while walking I heard this group of men talking they were talking about someone they and I became nervous. I-I look for him, I was praying that it wasn't Wonwoo but when I got to the alley I saw him, lying on the ground , bruises all over his face and body, he was bleeding. I took him in the hospital and I tried to look for the guys who did this to Wonwoo but I didn't see their  faces." They were all crying. "He said he doesn't want to go home because, you'll hate him even more. I tried to convince him but he was just staring at me blankly. I'm sorry."

~

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who was sleeping, he got more skinnier, he have eye bags, he looks even paler than before. He should've have take Wonwoo to their hotel that night, he shouldn't have called Wonwoo . He should've stayed at that bar that time, he should've atleast talk to him. But what did he do? He pushed Wonwoo away, he put Wonwoo to this, he is the reason why Wonwoo got , its not Eun Woo's fault, its his fault. He should've cared for Wonwoo for once. 

Wonwoo was now on his room, his mom was cooking something for Wonwoo, he volunteer to help them. He was standing at the door when Wonwoo moved its like his having his nightmare again. Mingyu walked towards him and sat on the bed holding Wonwoo's hand.

"Its okay, Wonwoo. We're here for you." Mingyu said and after awhile Wonwoo stop and opened his eyes. When he saw Mingyu he smiled a little and tears started to roll on his cheek.

"I-I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with Minghao." Wonwoo said.

"Don't talk its okay."

"I know you're mad at me for kissing you, maybe that's why you didn't came to look for me." Wonwoo smiled a little and pulled his hand away from Mingyu. "I looked like a dirty to you right now, yeah?"

"N-No, Wonwoo you're not." Mingyu said.

"Its fine, Mingyu. Maybe, I'm just so stupid that time. I was actually praying, wishing, hoping that you will look for me, but I-I guess, I'm a who deserves to get ." Mingyu was hurt on Wonwoo's words. He knows its his fault, he just got carried away that time, but Wonwoo still remember that, and now he was blaming himself. Mingyu stood up and walked at their garden, because of selfishness he put some people in danger. 

~

Its been a week since they found Wonwoo, his parents brings him to a doctor, his parents was happy seeing Wonwoo trying to get back on his life again, but that doesn't mean he was totally fine. He still got a nightmare, before he was all cuddly to everyone he knows but now, even his mom and dad if they just lay a finger on him he'll panicked and started crying. He's working on it though, he was trying his best to get back to where he is before.

Jisoo thought that maybe Wonwoo needs his friend in this kind of time, so they decided to take turns to be with Wonwoo in a day. They will visit or they will go out with Wonwoo but still being gentle since their friend got a trauma. Wonwoo was now having a dinner with the Kim's and his parents, his parents and mr. and mrs. Kim saw how different Wonwoo is, he became quiet he will just talk if he got asked something. While on the other hand Mingyu was still guilty on what happened to Wonwoo, he was trying to make it up for Wonwoo and his parents.

"Wonwoo do you want brownies?" His mom asked but he just shook his head. He wasn't eating much, he was just playing with his food.

"How about fruits?" His dad asked.

"I'm fine, just eat." Wonwoo said still playing at his food. Mrs. Kim fake a cough and smiled.

"So, Wonwoo I have bought some place and I would like to turn it a cafe. What do you think?" Wonwoo looked up and smiled.

"That was nice." Wonwoo said and looked down on his food again.

"What about you handle that cafe? It was a gift from us." Mr. Kim said hoping for Wonwoo to say yes.

"Its better if Mingyu will handle it." Wonwoo said. "Can I go to my room?" 

"O-Of course dear." Wonwoo's mom said, Wonwoo stood up and went to his room. Wonwoo's mom tear up and started crying, he just missed Wonwoo the old Wonwoo. The Wonwoo who will begged to have his own cafe, the Wonwoo who will groan if he wakes him up. Slowly, they know slowly Wonwoo will be back to his old self.

-

Wonwoo lied in his bed and stared at the ceiling, he was hurting his parents he knows, but what can he do? He was traumatized, even though he was trying not to think of it but still he was haunting that memory. He should try to be back to his old self, he doesn't want to disappoint his parents. 

"I will be fine." Wonwoo mumbld to himself. "I need to go out and be myself again, no one will hurt me here." He smiled at himself and took a book to read, he can't be like that, he can't be affected by it, he needs to continue living.

~

Mingyu was at his office doing some company stuff he knows he missed alot when he got the vacation leave and the whole thing about Wonwoo. About Minghao, he can't contact the boy since yesterday, he was trying to call him, he even go to Minghao's house but they wasn't there anymore. He was assuming that he found out about this whole thing happening, he wants to say sorry to him, he wanted to talk to Minghao but he guess Minghao hate him now that he didn't even let him explain and just leave without saying anything.

 He stood up and decided to go in his dad's office, he wants to eat his lunch with someone, he isn't the type of person who would eat outside alone, he's used to Minghao and his family eating with him. When he got on his dad's floor, he walked towards his office and knocked twice before peaking inside, there he saw his mom and dad with Wonwoo.

"Hi dear come in." His mom said and smiled at him, he looked at Wonwoo who was looking at him with a smile on his lips.

"What brought you here?" His dad asked, he looked away at Wonwoo and looked at his dad.

"I was planning to eat outside, would you like to come?" Mingyu asked and kissed his mom's cheek.

"Sure, Wonwoo you come with us okay?" 

"Sure, mom." He said smiling. "I was also planning to invite you since I'm hungry, I guess Mingyu read my mind." He joked and smiled at Mingyu. Mingyu straed at Wonwoo, he was so beautiful when smiling, he had this smiled that can make you fall.

They went to the restaurant and start eating, Mingyu was just eating his foods while his parents and Wonwoo was talking. Its like Wonwoo get back to his old self, smiling everytime he was talking to someone, he's being talkative again and he was looking so beautiful again. Mingyu admits, Wonwoo really is beautiful but he was commited in a relationship with Minghao--- before, but he knows he still love Minghao and he wanted to see the boy and make love with him all day if he could have a chance. He has so many things in his mind to tell Minghao and to do with him, but he was cutted off when his dad patted his shoulder.

"What? Were you saying something?" Mingyu asked looking at his dad.

"We were asking if you have something to do later? Your wedding will be held this month, we want to make sure that everything is perfect and you have to meet the stylist for your suit this evening."

"This month? I thought it would be three or two months from now?" Mingyu asked, he was looking back and forth on his parents.

"Dear, time is running we're getting older." His mom said looking at him, he can saw how his mom's eyes plead and not to argue anymore. He sighed and nod his head, he can't say no.

-

The designer was the first one to arrived at the Jeon's mansion, Mingyu was still at the office, Wonwoo thought. Wonwoo brought some cupcakes and juice to their living room and start talking about how he wants with his suit and such, he wasn't really comfortable with the guy he was talking to, that's why he was wishing for Mingyu or his parents will come anytime soon. 

And just in time, Mingyu walked in smiling at the designer, Wonwoo stood up and kissed Mingyu's cheek. Its just an act, they need to convince their parents and the people that they were in love with each other. Wonwoo took Mingyu's coat and put in the rack.

"I'll get you something to eat." Wonwoo said and went to their kitchen, he took brownies and juice as well for Mingyu. When he get back Mingyu smiled at him and sat beside him, but having some a little distance. They talk about the suit that they gonna wear and the designer start taking their measurements. After that the designer went home, leaving Wonwoo and Mingyu alone, Mingyu rest his head on the couch and massage his temple. Wonwoo saw that and he went behind the couch and removed Mingyu hand's on his temple and start massaging it. 

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with wide eyes, he can't believe Wonwoo was doing that.

"This is a thanks for helping my parents when I'm sick." Wonwoo said and looked away, he was caring beside of his brat childish pesonality, he remembered when times that his dad or his mom will come home from office and they were really tired, he will gave them a massage.

Wonwoo's parent comes in, they saw what the two doing and they were smiling that finally, the two become close. Mingyu opened his eyes and saw Wonwoo's parent, he stood up and kissed their cheek, Wonwoo did the same and smiled at his parent.

"How's your day sweeties?" Wonwoo's mom asked.

"Tired, as usual." Mingyu said but still put a smile on his face.

"You can sleep here if you want, we have many spare rooms--- or you can just sleep with Wonwoo since you're going to marry him by the way." Wonwoo's dad said looking at Mingyu. 

Wonwoo's eyes widen because of the things he said to Mingyu. He's sure he was going to marry Mingyu but even though they get married he will still having some distance, since they didn't really love each other.

"That's great I guess, I'm really tired right now and I have to rest." Mingyu said smiling. 

-

After they ate dinner, Wonwoo ran to his room and took a set of pillows and comforter, he's sure Mingyu doesn't want to be with him in the same bed. When he get back to his room, Mingyu was there untying his tie while sitting on his bed. He walked in and  put the pillows on his couch, good thing his couch is big and he can sleep comfortably there.

"Wonwoo, can I use some of your clothes. I need to take a shower."

"My clothes are too small for you." Wonwoo said.

"I only need sweat pants and boxers, I don't sleep with shirt on." He said looking at Wonwoo who was blushing as the thought of Mingyu shirtless. He looked around his room and saw paper bags in his study table. He walked towards it and looked at the item, luckiy it was clothes for Eun Woo, he bought it when he went to the mall to buy some candy. He loves buying something for Eun Woo even though Eun Woo can buy all of the gift that he gave to him.

He take the sweat pants and took some fresh boxers in his closet. "Here I hope it fits in you." Wonwoo said handing it to Mingyu.

"It looks new. Still a tag on it." Mingyu said removing the tag on the sweat pants.

"Its for Eun Woo actually." Wonwoo said, Mingyu just nod and went to his bathroom. While Mingyu was at his bathroom, Wonwoo took a pair of pajama's and went to the other bathroom on the guest room and took a shower. He was nervous that he was sleeping with Mingyu in the same room, when he was done he went back to his room and saw Mingyu shirtless using his hair blower. 

"I used your blower, sorry."

"I-Its okay, you can use whatever you need." He stuttered, he waited for Mingyu and when he was done he took the place also and blowed dry his hair. While blowing his hair he can see in his periperal vision that Mingyu was still sitting at his bed texting someone, he was texting Minghao, for sure. When his hair was all dried, he walked towards his couch and fix the pillows.

"What are you doing there?" Mingyu said making him jump a little, he wasn't expecting Mingyu will talk at that moment, he rubbed his left chest before answering Mingyu.

"I'm going to sleep here."

"Your bed was huge, it can fit four people, so why are you going to sleep there?"

"I just thought you don't want to sleep with me in the same bed." Wonwoo said.

"Come over here and sleep. Your parents might walked in and saw you were sleeping there." When he thought Mingyu wants to be with him vanished. Of course, Mingyu was doing that for their parents. He walked towards his bed and lied on the other side of the bed.

"Would you like to close the lights?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu just nod in response, he stood up and turned off the lights but there's a lamp that was on, he loved sleeping in a complete dark, but after incident he was scared at the dark that's why he put a lamp on his room.

-

Its already 3:47am but still Wonwoo was awake, he was just staring at the ceiling, he doesn't know why can't he sleep. He stood up and get something to drink and he found a milk on their fridge, once he emptied the glass he went back to his room. Mingyu was still at the position when he left him, Wonwoo decicded to read a book, maybe if he read he will fall asleep. But two hours past since he still can't sleep and its already quarter to six, he decided to head to the kitchen and cook some breakfast for them.

At exactly 7:30am, Wonwoo's parents came down, they were so shocked to see Wonwoo up so early, he even made breakfast for them. When Wonwoo put the last plate with bacons on the table he smiled at his parents and kissed their cheek. 

"Good morning, mom and dad." Wonwoo greeted. "Sit down I'll get your coffee." Wonwoo took their coffee and when he get back Mingyu was greeting his parents with his sweat pants and a shirt on. He put the coffee in front of his parents both saying thank you.

"Would you like coffee or hot chocolate or tea? How about juice?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu making his parents smiled.

"Coffee will do." Mingyu said smiling, Wonwoo took another and give it to Mingyu before he finally sat beside Mingyu and start eating. 

"How was your sleep, Mingyu?" His dad asked chewing some waffle.

"Great, Wonwoo's bed was so comfy." He smiled showing his canine teeth that Wonwoo just saw for the first time. 

"What do you want?" Wonwoo asked.

"Waffle, that's my favorite." Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo, he was caring actually, he put some waffle on Mingyu's plate and put some on his plate also.

"That was Wonwoo's favorite also." Wonwoo's mom said.

"I think we're really meant to be then." Wonwoo's parents laugh but Wonwoo just smiled and eat his waffle.

"By the way, I think you should start moving your things in your house." His dad said making his eyes widen.

"We are moving? We can just stay here or in their house." Wonwoo protest.

"Honey, its better if you're living alone together." Wonwoo just sighed and finish his food, when they were done, he went up back to his room and start packing his things as his dad's order. He was putting his clothes on his suit case when Mingyu entered his room with a juice on his hand.

"You want?" Mingyu asked.

"Nope." Mingyu sat on his bed and drink the remaining juice before taking his phone and dialled a number.

"Can you packed my things? Yes, my clothes only. Thanks mom." Mingyu hanged up and look at Wonwoo, he was still putting his clothes on his suit case but he was doing it wrong for Mingyu's opinion. Mingyu walked towards him and sat beside him.

"I'll help you, you're doing it wrong." Mingyu took one of Wonwoo's clothes. "Just fold it nicely, and it was done save more spaces and it won't crumpled." 

"Thanks. I really hate doing this kind of stuff." Wonwoo said and start doing what Mingyu did, they were doing Wonwoo's clothes in a comfortable silent until Wonwoo's phone rang. 

"Hey." Wonwoo greeted.

"Hey, are you free this afternoon?"

"I'm moving out, what are your plans?" Wonwoo asked zipping his bag.

"Nothing, just wanted to hung out with you."

"You can help me unpack my things and I will bake you some cookies. What do you think?"

"Sure, I'll pick you up at 1."

"Cheers." Wonwoo hanged up and look at Mingyu who was staring at him. "Is 1pm is okay?"

"Y-Yeah sure." Mingyu stuttered. Wonwoo just smiled and took all the papers bags and start putting it in their living room, he wanted to bring all his room on his new house but Mingyu minght not like to have his things there since it was fully furnished house. Wonwoo lied on his bed and tried to get some sleep, since he wasn't sleeping yet while Mingyu was typing at his laptop while sitting on his bed.

-

Mingyu was sending the email on his new secretary, after he helped Wonwoo on his things, Wonwoo lied down and fell asleep in no time, he looked at Wonwoo and smiled a little. He was beautiful, he's still thinking that he should've took Wonwoo on their hotel that night instead of making love with Minghao. He gently Wonwoo's hair and smiled, he was kind and lovely if only they weren't forced to marry each other maybe they can be bestfriends also. 

Mingyu was attracted to Wonwoo he admitted, but still, he loves Minghao who was with him for the past eight years, who he loved for the past eight years, and the feelings won't just go away that easily. When Wonwoo moved, he pulled his hands away and put his attention on his email.

-

Lunch came and Wonwoo was still sleeping, his parents called them for lunch and Mingyu was about to wake Wonwoo up, he was shaking Wonwoo gently but no avail so he tried harder and when Wonwoo moved a little he got startled and moved away from Mingyu.

"Don't please, don't hurt me." Wonwoo said closing his eyes tight.

"Hey, hey Wonwoo. Its okay, its me Mingyu." Mingyu said and slowly Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and hugged him. "Its okay, we're going to have our lunch come on." Mingyu rubbed Wonwoo's back, he wasn't really a jerk he was kind and he cares about people. When Wonwoo calmed down they went to their dining, greeting Wonwoo's parents again. Wonwoo's aura got changed and now he knows Wonwoo just pretending to be okay in front of their parents but he was still having this nightmare and all, he was acting tough.

~

"Should we order pizza?" Eun Woo asked while driving. 

"We have to asked Mingyu first." Wonwoo said browsing at his phone, he wanted to buy a new book, he read all of his book and he wants new. Mingyu was on his car alone, Eun Woo offered him a ride but he refused.

"This looks nice." Eun Woo complimented at the house when they arrived.

"Yeah, its nice but its big for the both of us." Wonwoo said looking at their house, he's sure their parents was overreacting, the house was big but not big as their mansion, it looks like it would fit ten to fifthteen people and they were just two people will be living there. When they walked inside, the first one you will see is the stairs, it has piano under it. They walked upstairs it has a five big bedrooms, and their bedroom was huge, like his bedroom, it has couch, a tv, ps4, bookshelf and the bed was huge, and the closet were bigger than his room, since they were be sharing that.

"Your family really really rich." Eun Woo said smiling. "Buut its nice." Wonwoo smiled and they start putting Wonwoo's clothes on his closet after that they went to the kitchen and start making some cookies and muffins.

~

Mingyu went to their house, he took his things and bid goodbye to his mom who was smiling at him, on the way to his new house he decided to ordered pizza and chicken for them, since Wonwoo has a friend with him. When he went inside the house he can heard Wonwoo laughing and it was the first time he heard Wonwoo laughed again. He walked towards the kitchen and saw Wonwoo and Eun Woo baking, flour was all over their face.

"Hey, Mingyu." Wonwoo greeted and wiped his face with the towel and kissed his cheeks. He was getting used to it, Wonwoo would kissed him everytime he will saw Mingyu or everytime he will greeted him.

"I bought pizza and chicken." Mingyu said and putting down the pizza and chicken.

"Great, good thing we didn't called for pizza. Do you need help in your things?" Wonwoo asked, Mingyu just smiled and shook his head before he excused himself to do his things.

-

Mingyu was done on his things and he went back to the kitchen and still the two were baking, he didn't know Wonwoo knew how to bake or cook, he just knew it when he compliment the brownies that the Jeon's gave, they told him Wonwoo was the one who baked the brownies. It taste different in all the brownies that he eat, and the waffles, it was his favorite especially blueberry waffles and again he compliment it and they said that Wonwoo was the one who made it. Maybe that's why Wonwoo wants to have his own cafe since he can make delicious foods on his own.

When the two saw Mingyu they removed their apron sat on the chair to eat. Mingyu sat in front of Wonwoo and Eun Woo sat beside Wonwoo. 

"Here, have some this blueberry muffins and tell me if its delicious or not." Wonwoo said to Wonwoo, everything that has a blueberry is delicious to Mingyu so when he taste it he smiled at Wonwoo.

"Its delicious, very tasty."

"See, he liked it." Wonwoo said to Eun Woo.

"Maybe because he liked blueberry and I don't." Eun Woo said eating some pizza. They continued to eat while talking, Mingyu asking Eun Woo about his life and get to know him and Wonwoo. Wonwoo at that moment thought that Mingyu was kind and he was just so madly in love with Minghao that he said those things to him, while talking to him he feels like Mingyu and him will become friends if they didn't have to marry each other. 

Evening came and their parents visited them and of course Wonwoo cooked dinner for them, he was cooking when his dad came watching him cooking. He sat on the island stool and watched Wonwoo cooked. 

"Please stop staring at me dad." Wonwoo said slicing some onions, and glanced at his father,

"Sorry, I'm just happy that you were doing fine and you're cooking again." He said making Wonwoo sighed. 

"I still cooked---"

"You baked for special person or guest but you stop cooking for us since you entered first year college." Its true, when his parents told him to study business he stop cooking for his parents, he just suddenly stopped.

"Well, I'm cooking for you now." Wonwoo said and look at his dad who was smiling. "Oh, right. Okay, go on, tell me now. I hate seeing that face." Wonwoo said.

"Nothing."

"Stop lying dad. I know that face of yours." Wonwoo glared.

His dad laugh a bit. "Just thinking that maybe Mingyu made you cook again."

"Nope, he's not the reason dad. I just feel like cooking again, don't get your hopes up."

"Fine. You just don't admit it." 

Wonwoo put down the spatula and glared at his father again. "No, stop arguing with me dad. I swear you won't like it." His father grinned at him. "Mom! Can you take dad here!" 

"I'll leave, no need to call your mother." Wonwoo sighed when his father leave him. He continued cooking and after a while Mingyu came.

"Do you need help?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm done, you can help me set the table." Wonwoo smiled and took some glass putting it in the table while Mingyu was setting the plate, they take the food on the table and called their parents. They all sat down and start eating.

"Hmm, its delicious!" Mingyu's mom exclaimed.

"Thank you." Wonwoo said.

"Mingyu will surely went home early." Mingyu's mom grin.

"Why? Does he went home late everytime?" Wonwoo's mom asked.

"Yeah, or he would eat outside because he hates the food in our house."

"Mom, I don't hate it, its just doesn't taste good to me and besides I'm having mostly my dinner with Minghao." He said and they all quiet down, Mingyu was about to say sorry when Wonwoo talk.

"Does anyone wants muffin? I baked ealier, it has three flavors, chocolate, blueberry and cheese." Wonwoo smiled.

"I'd have the cheese." Mingyu's mom said smiling.

"Your father and I love the chocolate." Wonwoo's mom said smiling. Wonwoo stood up and went to the kitchen. While taking the muffins, he can heard Mingyu's dad talk.

"I told you don't mention that name again in front of Wonwoo!" Mingyu's dad hissed.

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay, Jung Jae." He heard his dad said, he came back to the dinnig and put the muffins on the table. Wonwoo smiled and continued eating, he was listening to his parents talking.

-

"Thank you for the dinner, Wonwooo." Mingyu's mom said kissing his cheek.

"Its nothing. Good bye, drive safely." He said kissing his parents cheek. They all bid good bye, Wonwoo and Mingyu went inside their house and Wonwoo wash the dishes immediately. 

"Hey, I'll do that. You cooked earlier." Mingyu said standing beside Wonwoo.

"No, its okay. I can hanndle this."

"I want to help, just sit down and let me do that." Mingyu argue making Wonwoo sighed and give Mingyu the gloves.

Wonwoo watched Mingyu wash the dishes, he sat on the counter top and eat some muffins. Atleast Wonwoo can say that Mingyu wouldn't let him do the work alone. Their parents hired a maid for them and they will arrive next week, so they don't need to wash the dishes anymore. When Mingyu was done he looked at Wonwoo who was staring at him the entire time, he smiled a little and walk towards Wonwoo.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Mingyu said.

"Oh, that's nothing. You don't have to apologise." Wonwoo smiled. 

"But still---"

"Mingyu you can talked all you want about Minghao. Just don't mention him in front of our parents you know." Wonwoo smiled a little. "Besides, we are forced to marry each other and I know you still love Minghao. Just act like we're in love and happy in front of them, then after that you can do what you want." Wonwoo smiled and went to their room leaving Mingyu stunned.