Chapter 3

Regrets

Wonwoo was just spacing out at Jisoo's house, he wasn't planning to go to Jisoo but since Mingyu came he just can't help his tears, he remember how Mingyu said that he was a . He was doing his best to make them laugh even though he was about to cry at that moment, and now here he is again crying over that word. Mikaela wiped his tears and give him a hugged, one of the reason why he want to go in Jisoo's house is to see Mikaela. Mikaela was Jisoo and Junhui adopted child, she was five years old now and Wonwoo was really having fun playing with Mika, he was dreaming that someday he would be a parent, having a baby is Wonwoo's dream. 

Jisoo walked in and give Wonwoo some cookies and ice cream to lighten up his mood, he thanked Jisoo and he eat it with Mikaela playing with his face.

"You didn't tell me what happened." Jisoo said brushing Mikaela's hair. Wonwoo tear up again when he remebered.

"He was my soon to be husband, and he just knew my name. I'm doing everything for my dad now that he's sick, but you know what hurts Jisoo? To be called a even though I only have one partner in the past." Wonwoo wiped his tears. "Maybe he saw me at the bar and think I was a , that's funny that I'm crying right now." Wonwoo laugh a bit and eat some ice cream, Jisoo just looked at his bestfriend, its true Wonwoo only had one partner and it was Junhui. Everyone can fall for Wonwoo, because of his charm and his personalities, when the time Wonwoo and Junhui was together, Jisoo hasn't any feelings for Junhui that time, so he was happy that his bestfriend got together. When Wonwoo and Junhui break up, they decided to stay best friends and when the time Junhui courted Jisoo, he told Wonwoo that Junhui was courting him and Wonwoo was very supportive at them, they broke up because Wonwoo knows that Junhui was madly in love with Jisoo and Wonwoo was really fine with it. After his relationship with Junhui he doesn't want to went in any relationship. He party a lot, but that doesn't make him a .

Wonwoo stopped crying when he finish his ice cream and he started playing with Mikaela until the kid fall asleep, he was thinking of sleeping at his friends house but the fact that his dad will looking for him in the morning makes him sighed and just go home that night. He was still exhausted from crying that whole day. The next day, he eat his breakfast with his parents and after that he went to his room immediately, he just laying on his bed, staring at his ceiling. When he got bored he took some book on his shelf and read.

~

Mingyu was looking at Minghao the entire day on his office, he just can't believe that he will leave this man in just a few months and marry a man he doesn't love. He shrugged the thoughts of it, he smile at Minghao everytime they will make an eye contact. When dinner came he take Minghao to their favorite restaurant and eat there, Mingyu looked at the glass mirror of the restaurant and saw Wonwoo walking with a lot of paper bags on his hands. "Maybe its for his new man." Mingyu thought and look at Minghao again, he is so judgemental right now, say it but you can't blame him, he is forced to marry a guy he doesn't know. 

After they eat, they went to Mingyu's unit, they drink wine and watch some movie. Every friday night is their movie night, no just movie and wine. Minghao fall asleep in no time, Mingyu brought him to his bed and lay him down, he's sure that he really gonna miss doing this with Minghao.

-

Mingyu woke up and smell something delicious, he stood up and went to the kitchen, he saw Minghao cooking something. He went toowards Minghao and hugged him from behind.

"Its done, go take a sit." Minghao said and patted Mingyu's hand. Mingyu did what Minghao told him but he peck Minghao's neck before sitting. Minghao put the food in front of Mingyu, it was waffle and hot chocolate, Mingyu's favorite.

"Your dad texted you, you have to get home by 5 and got dressed because you have another dinner later." Minghao said sitting beside Mingyu. Mingyus just smiled and eat some waffles.

"Let's eat lunch outside then we can buy something for your mom and brother." Mingyu said. 

-

Mingyu and Minghao went to mall to buy something and while roaming around Mingyu saw Wonwoo with different man now, it was taller than him and it has a pale skin like Wonwoo, sometimes they will hold hands or sometimes Wonwoo will shrugged off his hands. He didn't care if Wonwoo dated so many guys, as long as he was with Minghao his fine with it.

"That suits you." Mingyu compliment. Minghao was holding the sweater in front of him while looking at the mirror.

"Should we get a pair? You know." He smiled cheekily at Mingyu and he returned the smile while noddding his head.


~

Wonwoo got home by 3pm, his mother was calling him from time to time because the Kim's will having a dinner with them and he hate it. Having Mingyu around at the same room as him was a nightmare for him but he doesn't have any choice but to obey his parents. Wonwoo baked some brownies for their desert and he was assign to set the table while his mom cooked the food. Around 6:30pm, the Kim's arrived with a bottle of wine, he kissed mr and mrs. Kim's cheek before they proceed to the dining.

While eating Wonwoo will nod his head and sometimes talk if ever he had to, but as long as he don't need to answer he'll stay quiet, while Mingyu was doing the same thing. He still didn't give a glance on Mingyu though, he's still mad at the fact that Mingyu called him a .

"Honey, do you want some vacation?" Mrs. Kim asked Wonwoo.

"I'd love to, mrs. Kim." Wonwoo answered smiling.

"I told you to call us mom and dad." The woman said and Wonwoo give her an apologetic smile. "So, where do you want to go then?"

"Hawaii! I love beaches!" Wonwoo exclaimed making the people laugh.

"Okay, dear we will give you ticket then." Mr. Kim said making Wonwoo clap his hands in excitement. "Hope you'll have fun there with Mingyu." Wonwoo's smile fell, he scrunch his nose and looked at Mingyu hoping that he wouldn't say yes.

"Dad, I can't leave the company."

"Its okay, I will handle all the matters. Your job is to make Wonwoo happy."

~

Wonwoo was waiting in front of the airport, their parents give them a week vacation at hawaii, and he was so excited that he almost get into the plane immediately. His mom said Mingyu will be there at 6am but till now Mingyu wasn't there at all, he was planning to call his mom but he got a text from unknown number.

[From: Unknown
        Go in first, I'll see you at the plane.]

There's no name but he knows who is it. Wonwoo went inside the aiport, he was about to went inside the plane when he saw Mingyu walking towards him, so he was here earlier than him. 

"I'm with Minghao so you don't need to sit with me or have a room with me, I already booked at the hotel we're staying at, get drunk and in your room, I don't care just do what you want." After Mingyu said those words he left, Wonwoo wiped the tear that fall on his cheek and went inside the plane. He was sitting beside the window, 3 rows behind Mingyu and Minghao's seat. He just sighed and think positive, Mingyu surely hates him. He just shrugged it off and put his head phones.

-

When they arrived at hawaii, Wonwoo looked around and capture the sky and some people who was smilling laughing. A man walks towards him and give the car that he will be using for a week, he said thank you and got some directions in where his hotel at. He saw Mingyu and Minghao, they were at the same hotel, Wonwoo walks at the receptionist.

"Jeon Wonwoo." Wonwoo said and the women give his key and smiled.

"Welcome sir, enjoy your stay. If you have anything you are free to call and ask." The women smiled again and Wonwoo said thank you before going to his room, same floor as Mingyu and Minghao, of course their parents might have someone who was looking at them. He went inside his room and unpacked his things, he was excited to go swim at the beac or drink some beer at the bar at night.

~

"Wow, Mingyu its beautiful!" Minghao exclaimed and hugged Mingyu tight. "Thank you for bringing me here." Minghao kissed Mingyu full in the lips and Mingyu responded immediately. But Minghao pulled away immediately.

"Do you want to eat?" Mingyu asked and hugged Minghao.

"I think I would rest first. Can we sleep first?"

"Sure, you go rest, I'll just buy something." Mingyu kissed Minghao's temple and leave the room. His phone ring from his pocket, it was his dad, Mingyu answer the phone and his dad was just asking how was he and Wonwoo doing and he just answer a short fine and his father just tell him have fun and hanged up. Of course they didn't know Minghao was with them, he was the one who volunteer to bought their tickets so he bought another for Minghao. He wants to get to know more about Wonwoo but at the same time he was scared that he will just hate Wonwoo more, that's why he was keeping his distance on Wonwoo. 

He went to the nearest store and bought some liqour and some foods that they can eat, he was about to pay for the food when he saw Wonwoo, he has a dslr and he has some lollipop on his mouth. He's cute, Mingyu admitted. Wonwoo was looking for something to eat also and he was wondering around the store that he doesn't saw someone was straing at him. Mingyu paid for the food and went to their room where he saw Minghao sleeping at the bed.

~

Wonwoo has a lot of junk foods and he was loving all the food here in Hawaii, since he settled his thing on his room, he strated strolling around the city, he was also buying souvenirs and some gift for his friends and parents. He was planning to just buy and stroll for his first day and on the second day he was planning to go on the beach, for his third day he was planning to go on the bar at night and on his fourth and fifth day he doesn't have any plans, he will just do whatever something he can do on that day. 

His phone buzz and got a text from his mom asking if he was enjoying his first day and he replied an absolutely and hid his phone on his back pocket and start capturing everything he sees. He was enjoying everything he see, he also went to a cafe to buy some ice americano. 

-

"I'm fine here." Wonwoo said looking at the pictures he took earlier.

"Good to hear, by the way I have some business matter there tomorrow, can we meet the next day?"

"That's fine, just call me when you get here okay?"

"Of course, I will babe."

"Babe your face Eun Woo, I need to shower I'll call you later." Wonwoo laugh a bit before he hanged up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. He was planning to eat at the restaurant in the hotel  but he need a shower first.

After a relaxing shower, Wonwoo got dressed and went downstairs to eat, he was greeted by the waiters and lead to a table. He looked around and saw a lot of people eating there, some are family, friends, couple. He just wish he is with his friends, he isn't used to eating alone, but he had to starting now. He thanked the waiter who brought his food and start eating, while eating he saw Mingyu and Minghao having their dinner also, they were laughing and looking so good. He just wished he didn't have to wreck their perfect relationship.

~

It was their third day and Mingyu and Minghao would like to have a drink tonight, since they already done eating and doing something in the past two days. His parents called him earlier in the morning to know if they're okay and if they're having fun. He was having fun, because he was with Minghao but for Wonwoo he didn't know if that guy was really having fun since he was alone. But everytime Mingyu will saw Wonwoo outside he was smiling while holding his camera all the time so, maybe he was really having fun.

Sometimes, Mingyu wanted to talk to Wonwoo and get to know him even more but everytime he will see Wonwoo he was reminded that he has to leave Minghao for him and he will get mad immediately at Wonwoo even though he wasn't doing anything.

When night came, Minghao and Mingyu went to the bar wearing board shorts and printed tee shirt for Minghao and a printed sando shirt for Mingyu, revealing his good muscles. When they got in the bar, Minghao drink immediately and glared Mingyu.

"What?" Mingyu asked laughing a bit.

"I told you don't wear that shirt."

"Babe, its hot in here."

"But they were looking at you like they want to eat you here!" Minghao said making Mingyu laugh even more and he recieve a glare from his partner.

"Its okay, they can't have me, only you can eat me." Mingyu winked making Minghao blushed. Mingyu held Minghao's waist and went to the bar counter.

-

The whole day, Mingyu didn't saw Wonwoo at all, he's a bit worried for Wonwoo. But when they were about to go to the hotel because Minghao was dizzy, he saw Wonwoo talking to a group of boys, he was shaking his head while laughing maybe they were trying to hit on him. He shrugged it off and went to the hotel. As they eneter their room, Minghao started kissing him, he knows what his boyfriend up to.

~

Wonwoo got a text from Eun Woo that he would be late, because of his father but Wonwoo was at the club since Eun Woo texted him he was about to leave the hotel, but Wonwoo just got excited that he will be able to talk to someone. He drink a few bottles of beers and a cup of vodka, a group of guys was talking to him since he went there and they keep Wonwoo company for a while. He found out that the group of guys that he was talking to was all biual, so he got comfortable a little bit. But still he was nervous.

He kept looking at his phone if ever Eun Woo texted him but he got zero text. He was planning to leave and meet up with Eun Woo at his hotel room, but the group of guys insist him to have another drink before living, so he drank another glass and bid his good bye. Walking away at the club makes him dizzy, he was feeling dizzy suddenly, he sat for a while but when he saw the people he was talking to earlier he got nervous and started running, he doesn't know why did he run but the guys was chasing him. 

Wonwoo was about to scream some help when a guy reached him and covered his mouth, he tried to removed it but the guys was too strong for him. They brought Wonwoo at the end of the alley, and the place was dark for Wonwoo's likeness, he's still trying to escape from them but he got punched at the stomach when he bite the others hand.

"W-What are you planning to do with me? A-Are you going to kill me?" Wonwoo asked the group of guys. "You want my money I can give it to you, please don't hurt me."

"No, princess. We are just going to play for awhile." The tallest of them said running his fingers on Wonwoo's face. Wonwoo's face paled at the ation.

"Help! Help!" Wonwoo screamed but he got cut off when another punch landed to his stomach.

"Shh, baby. I'll make it quick." The guy said and started undressing him.

"No! Don't touch me! Help! Somebody help me!" Wonwoo screamed for help.

"Shut him." The tallest said, it was like he is their leader. A guy put his hand on Wonwoo's mouth and statrted kissing the back of his neck making him shiver. He knows that they're going to him, he was praying that someone can hear them or passed by. Wonwoo still trying to scream and to escape but they are too many and too strong. When the leader strated palming Wonwoo got wild and started kicking them.

". Hold his feet." Another guy hold his feet and the leader strated doing everything on . He was crying, begging to someone to walked in, he was praying Mingyu will looked for him. Wonwoo cried even more when the leader removed his shorts together with his underwear and put on Wonwoo.

"Hmp!" Wonwoo protest. They layed Wonwoo at the ground, Wonwoo got a chance to kick them and was about to run when someone grabbed his hand turn him around and slapped him really hard.

"Where do you think your going princess? Hmm?" He slapped Wonwoo again and punched him. He was weak he knows it, but still he was trying to escape. 

"Mingyu help me please."

"Mingyu help me please."

"Mingyu help me please."

"Mingyu help me please."

"Mingyu help me please."

~

"That guy was hot."

"What if he tell that police that we him?"

"He won't, he's a tourist and he's korean." Eun Woo heard the men said, he was looking for Wonwoo, he knows there's a lot of korean's there but he got paranoid and started looking for a guy who got .

He got a text from Wonwoo saying that they will just meet at his hotel room and he was about to go to the hotel when he heard the group of guy talks about it. He got nervous as time goes by, he was calling Wonwoo but he's not answering. He walked at the alley it was dark there he can't see anything, he was about to leave when he heard someone, he turned his flashligh on and saw a man lying at the ground . He walked closer and saw it was his beloved friend.

"Wonwoo! ." He looked at Wonwoo, he was bleeding, he got bruises on his face and body. He carried Wonwoo at the main road and called a taxi.

"Please bring us at the nearest hospital please." Eun Woo pleaded crying, the taxi driver nodded and give him a jacket to cover Wonwoo's body.

~

Mingyu woked up, Minghao was not beside him, just the he heard the water run, maybe Minghao was just taking a shower. He sat on the bed and took his phone, he got a lot of missed calls from his parents and Wonwoo's parent. He wore his short and shirt before taking his phone and called his mom.

"Mom, hey I just woke up. What's up." Mingyu said.

"Hey, dear good morning."

"So why so many missed call?" Mingyu asked.

"That, we can't contact Wonwoo his dad was nervous. Is he okay, can we talk to him?"

"Uhm, he's fine and he was at the shower. I'll let him call you after he was done."

"Okay, honey. Have a safe trip. Let us know if you arrived so we can pick you up." Mingyu replied an okay before hungin up. Mingyu knocked at the bathroom and told Minghao he was going to buy something, but he went to Wonwoo's room, he knocked five times but still not answering, maybe he got drunk or somethin since it was their last day today, their flight was at 8pm, they still have time. He tried calling him but Wonwoo's phone was turned off. 

He didn't saw Wonwoo yesterday, the last time he saw Wonwoo is at the bar after that he didn't saw Wonwoo at all even in breakfast, lunch and dinner. He went to the reception table and waited for the women to talk.

"Hi, sir. How may I help you?"

"Can I have a duplicate key for room 617? My friend was still sleeping I need to wake him up." Mingyu said.

"I'm sorry sir, mr. Jeon Wonwoo wasn't there anymore." The women said looking at her computer.

"What do you mean?"

"His other friend took his things and returned the key yesterday morning. He's not here anymore sir. Sorry." 

He can't believe it, Wonwoo went home yesterday without saying anything to him. If their parents know about this he's doomed. He went to his room and saw Minghao already dressed.

"Go take a bath. I'll packed our things." Minghao said kissing his cheeks.

~

Mingyu got home, and saw his parent and Wonwoo's parent at their living room, maybe they were waiting for them but what will he say if they asked for Wonwoo? He's not sure where the hell Wonwoo is. Guess he needs to tell his parent all.

"Mingyu!" His mom called and he smiled at them. He walked towards them and kissed their cheek.

"Why aren't you with Wonwoo?" Wonwoo's mom asked. Mingyu just looked at them. He didn't know where's Wonwoo.

"Mingyu, why aren't you with Wonwoo?" His dad asked.

"I lied." Mingyu said.

"What do you mean?" Wonwoo's mom asked again.

"I'm sorry mr. and mrs.  Jeon, I'm sorry mom, dad." Mingyu kneeled in front of him and bowed.

"Dear, what's happening?" His mom asked.

"I was with Minghao the whole week, and I have seperate room with Wonwoo. I'm sorry if he got bored and got home yesterday." Mingyu said still looking down.

"Mingyu, Wonwoo isn't home yet." Wonwoo's dad said. Mingyu looked up and saw Wonwoo's mom crying.

"He leave the hotel yesterday morning." He said. "He's supposed to be here yesterday?" Mingyu said more like a question.

"I told you there's something wrong!" Wonwoo's mom said crying.

"Wonwoo isn't home, we visited Jisoo's cafe yesterday Wonwoo wasn't there either." Mingyu's mom said.

"Where's Wonwoo Mingyu?" His dad said glaring at him. If Wonwoo wasn't home where is he? And who is the friend that the women said? Mingyu got out of his thought when his dad slapped him. 

"Kim Mingyu, where's Wonwoo?!" His dad yelled. 

"Dad, I'm sorry." He heard mrs. Jeon cried even more.

"Wonwoo's fine. Trust me, he was fine." Mr. Jeon said calming his wife.

-

They started looking for Wonwoo, he even contacted Jisoo and Junhui about it, since he got home he just change his clothes and start searching for Wonwoo. Mingyu was feeling guilty that he leave Wonwoo alone, so many what if's was running on his mind and was just shaking it off. He can't blame Wonwoo for leaving but, where is he? Why hasn't he was coming home? Is he trying to prank them? Or is he wants Mingyu to suffer? Mingyu don't know what to do anymore, they can't contact Wonwoo's phone either. They don't know how will they contact Wonwoo.

Evening came and mrs. Jeon was sleeping at their room, they were at the Jeon's house, they were hoping that Wonwoo will get home. Mingyu sat on the couch and drink some coffee.

"Sir, we got some information at the airport." Mr. Jeon secretary said.

"What?"

"Your son took a flight back here yesterday at 7am from hawaii."

"Then where is he?! Why is he isn't coming home?!" Mr. Jeon said in frustration. "Why can't we contact him!" He yelled and throw the vase.

"Calm down please, we will find him." Mingyu's mom said. Mingyu tried to call the phone again and this time it rings.

"Wonwoo's phone rings!" Mingyu exclaimed and they looked at him and he put the phone into loudspeaker.

"Hello."

"Hello?" Its not Wonwoo's voice, its a girl's voice.

"May I ask who's this? And why are you holding this phone?"

"I'm Kalei Andre, we saw this phone at the bar at oahu two days ago, we're waiting for the owner to pick it but he wasn't loooking for this phone we guess, so we charge it, because we thought maybe someone cantacting this phone." Wonwoo lost his phone. They didn't replied, Wonwoo's dad was now crying. His mom went beside mr. Jeon and carssed his back.

"He's fine, don't worry. Let's just pray he's safe."
 

 

____________________________________

 

Please leave some comment below, I love reading comments and feedbacks about the story. HAVE FUN READING!