Chapter 7

Regrets

A/N: I don't what happened to the font, so bear with it. This chapter was a continuation of the last chapter. I hope you enjoy and please comment down below! Enjoy!

 

-

 

"Where's Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked, looking at Soonyoung, Seokmin and Jangmi who wasn't answering.

 

"We don't know Mingyu. We just woke up and saw that letters and this envelope on this table." Seokmin said handing him another letter and the envelope.

 

[Mingyu,

 

The first time I saw you was at the restaurant. You were washing your hands there and you were handsome. When I found out that I was going to marry you, I've got excited, I was happy, because you look like a kind man. But when the first time I kissed you and you got mad because Minghao saw us it hurts me. I didn't know that you were in a relationship that moment, and I'm so sorry for ruining your relationship with him.

 

I already forgive you for not looking for me the day that I got , and maybe I really deserves it for ruining your relationship with Minghao. I know how much you love him, and I know you still is.

 

Spending a year with you makes me strong, it brought me so many experience and lessons in life. You make me so happy this past few months, giving me gifts even though you really didn't mean it, giving me hugs and kisses because your cousin might tell it to our parents and will be mad at you. I appreciate all of it. But I wish it was real.

 

Because I love you Mingyu, and loving you was hard because you loved someone else. Your heart and soul still yelling for Minghao's name. Your still calling his name when you were sleeping and even we were making love. It hurts me Mingyu, it really hurts me,but I tried, I still tried making things work for us, I still trying to understand you, I'm still waiting for the day that you would say that you love me. But I'm tired.

 

A year of waiting for you to say that to me is enough. I can't wait anymore, I know you still love Minghao. I found him, he was in apartment near Jisoo and Junhui's place. Go after him, you might still have a chance.

 

Please sign both papers and you can marry Minghao this time. I already arranged things for your wedding, I hope you would be happy Mingyu. I hope you would be happy with Minghao.

 

I love you Mingyu. Thank you.

 

 

xWonwoo.]

 

Mingyu opened the envelope, it was their divorce paper. Wonwoo signed on it, it has sign there.

 

"This can't be." Mingyu said and took his phone and dialled Wonwoo's number but it wasn't ringing at all. He called Wonwoo's mom and luckily she answered it.

 

"Mom, hey.Is Wonwoo in there?" Mingyu asked.

 

"Its me," It was Wonwoo's dad who answered he can hear someone crying. "I-I... Can you come here?"

 

"I will." Mingyu hanged up and went to his car and drive as fast as he could to the Jeon's mansion. He ran to the living room to saw his parents and in laws there, Wonwoo's mom crying, while his dad was facing back and forth.

 

"Mom, dad." Mingyu said and they all looked at Mingyu, Wonwoo's mom walked towards him and hugged him tight. "Do you know where's Wonwoo?" He asked.

 

"He left." Wonwoo's mom said between her sob. Mingyu pulled away and the woman looked at him.

 

"Where did he go? Please stop crying. I-I will bring him back here, please tell me where did he go." Mingyu pleaded.

 

"Son." His mom said and hugged him.

 

"Can someone please tell me where is my husband?" Mingyu said getting mad. Wonwoo's mom sobbed really hard this time and Mingyu knew it. They also didn't know where is Wonwoo.

 

"He left us, Mingyu." Wonwoo's mom cried. "H-He..." Mingyu looked at Wonwoo's mom he was holding a paper also.

 

"He told on the letter that we should forget about him and live our lives. Mingyu," Wonwoo's dad said for the first time since he came. "My son did nothing but to tell us you were fun to be with, he loves you. We know he was lying, because Wonwoo never lied to us, it was clearly seen on his face. We know that we forced you to this but if I know that this will happen, I should've forced him to marry a man like you. He was lovely Mingyu, he was... he was kind, he doesn't deserve this! He deserves all the love!"

 

"You called him and a , you put Wonwoo in danger when you were in hawaii! I want to be mad at you but I can't because he said that it was all his goddamn fault!" Wonwoo's dad yelled and throw the vase on the floor. "Please get out. I'm sorry but I can't see your face for awhile." The man said walking out of the living room.

 

"Forgive him, Mingyu he was just so emotional, W-Wonwoo is very special for us." Wonwoo's mom said.

 

"I'm sorry, mom. But just so you know, I love him. I love Wonwoo, maybe I didn't had the chance to say it to him but I really do love him."

 

-

 

Its been a week since Wonwoo left and they were still finding him but he wasn't at the place that he loves to go. Mingyu went to the orphanage that day, they also got a letter, he also went to Junhui's house and same goes by, they also get a letter from Wonwoo. If only he knew that Wonwoo will leave him that day, he shouldn't have sleep, he should've stared at Wonwoo that night.

 

He contacted Seungcheol his private investigator, he  tried looking for Wonwoo. He was the one who looked for Minghao also, he was the one who got the information where Minghao is. He was looking for Minghao because he wants to say sorry to him. He wanted to clear their history before saying to Wonwoo that he loves him.

 

It was too late, Wonwoo leave him. Maybe he was dreaming and saying he loves Minghao but he knows to himself that he love Wonwoo.

 

Since they got home from Japan, he felt something on Wonwoo, he knows that the love he was feeling for Minghao was starting to fade 'cause Wonwoo was so lovely, he was so pure and kind he can't ask for more.

 

He was still finding Wonwoo, he was calling Seungcheol for any update about Wonwoo but still he got nothing. He didn't leave the country, they checked it if he leave the country but he didn't, he's in here, in Korea.

 

The business continued to grow and Mingyu can't sleep properly, the company needs him but he wants to find Wonwoo personally. He can't think straight anymore, Jangmi and Jangjie was still living with him as well as his cousin.

 

-

 

Mingyu went home and saw that they were already at the dining, Jangjie was sitting on her usual place while Jangmi was now sitting on Wonwoo's place. He missed his husband so much, he smiled at the people there and sat down.

 

"I got a invitation for the orphanage, they will be helding a thanks giving for all the people who donates." Soonyoung said giving the invitation to Mingyu.

 

"You can come, maybe Wonwoo will be there also." Seokmin said and Jangjie nod.

 

"You all can come, I'll be busy this day. The company was growing." Mingyu said eating. They stay quiet and finished their food, he don't know if he still wants to looked for Wonwoo. He knows that he doesn't deserve the love that Wonwoo gave, he should've set him free if he wants that.

 

-

 

Mingyu went to the dinner in the Jeon's mansion, Wonwoo's father was still not talking to him and he deserves it. He knows it. When he entered he greeted his parents and Wonwoo's parents also, its been three weeks since Wonwoo left them.

 

It was unfair for Mingyu, when the  time that he wasn't ready Wonwoo was there but now that he got used to living with Wonwoo in the same house, sleeping at the same bed and then suddenly he was gone. Mingyu knew he deserves it, if he just told Wonwoo that he loved him he shouldn't have leave. Mingyu sat there awkwardly, since Wonwoo's father wasn't talking that much, they tried not to mention Wonwoo's name as possible, his mom hold his hand and smiled at him.

 

"Mingyu." Wonwoo's dad called. "I'm sorry for what I've said to you last time we talk. I just got carried away."

 

"No problem dad, its also my fault if I just told him that I love him, he wouldn't be gone by now." Mingyu smiled a little and the dinner continue, they can feel Wonwoo's absence 'cause no one was talking, no one was asking if they want muffins, cookies or any desert he made. Wonwoo was very cheerful that's why a lot of people loves him, a lot of people will fall for him in just a split seconds, he was precious like his parents was always saying.

 

Mingyu got home and saw his house empty, they were all at the orphanage of course, he forgot. He went back to his car and went to the orphanage, he can't bare the silence on his house, its like the house lost its sunshine when Wonwoo left. If you would ask Mingyu, he wanted to leave the house also and went to his flat, he didn't wanted to stay at their house anymore, it just remind him Wonwoo especially the kitchen, everytime he will go there to get a glass of water he can imagine Wonwoo there, washing dishes, baking cookies, cooking his favorite food and all.

 

But there is this feeling that kept Mingyu to stay at their house, what if Wonwoo came back and he wasn't there? Or what if Wonwoo take some of his books and he wasn't there to stop him again? There's so many what if's that running on his mind.

 

Mingyu walked inside the orphanage and there's so many people there, some of their business partners and some other donators. One of the reason why he went there because he was hoping that Wonwoo was there but he wasn't. He can't see Wonwoo, he wanted to leave the party but Jangjie saw him and called him.

 

"Uncle!" Jangjie ran towards him and hugged him. "You came, sit with us." HE smiled and greeted the people on their table. He sat there in silent watching the kids perform, and watching someone speak.

 

-

 

"Thanks for inviting us here." Mingyu said to mrs. Kang.

 

"You all been part of this orphanage, its our pleasure since you helped the kids."

 

"Thank you so much, by the way any news about Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked again.

 

"That, we sent invitation on his email, but no response until this morning, he sent clothes and toys like he usually giving and he sent money for the kids with some letter. We really missed him like you do, he's part of the orphanage. I hope we can find him soon, darling."

 

"I hope so." Mingyu smiled. "We'll go ahead, see you soon and call me if you need anything."

 

"I will, see you soon, darling." Mrs. Kang kissed Mingyu's cheek before he got home.

 

Mingyu missed the person beside him everytime he'll going to sleep, when Wonwoo was fast asleep and he'll wake in the middle of the night, he's hugging and kissing Wonwoo's head everytime and now he was missing that feeling. If he's tired no one was there to hugged him tight, no one was snuggling their head on his chest everytime Wonwoo was streesed.

 

If he could have a second chance, he will do everything for Wonwoo, he will be the one to cook their food, he was going to bake his favorite brownies, he will going to make Wonwoo's favorite mac 'n cheese. They will going a movie night every friday, he will make love with him and of course he will tell Wonwoo everyday, every minute or even every second that he loves him, he love Wonwoo very much.

 

 

-

 

Mingyu went to Junhui's bar, he wasn't planning to go home this time, some investors back out making his dad furious and scolded him. He don't want to go home when there's no one who will comfort him, no one will hug him till he feels okay, because Wonwoo wasn't there to smiled and tell him its okay. Wonwoo was gone and he needs to get used to it, because he know Wonwoo wouldn't come back, he know but he still hope that he will come home.

 

Mingyu saw Junhui on the bar counter and he sat there ordering something to drink. He smiled at the guy and drink the alcohol, his friends with Junhui since Minghao is his friends from china. They got along well and he knows he's friend with Wonwoo. When Junhui's bartender came in, he went beside Mingyu and sat there drinking his own alcohol.

 

"Stressed?" Junhui asked and Mingyu nodded his head. "Its part of our lives." Junhui shrugged. "By the way, did Minghao and you already talk?"

 

Mingyu sighed. "Yeah, we already did. We're fine but I'm not."

 

"You'll be fine." Junhui patted his back. "He'll be back, trust me."

 

"How can you say that?"

 

"He did that before, when we broke up." Junhui said making Mingyu looked at him with wide eyes, he didn't know Wonwoo and Junhui had a relationship before. "Although we both agreed to break up that time, he didn't went away after we broke up but when I courted Jisoo. He was totally fine with it."

 

"If its okay with him why did he ran away?" Mingyu asked.

 

"Because he's Wonwoo, and Wonwoo always walking away to prevent himself for falling in love with someone even more. He was happy for the both of Jisoo and I but the thing is, I was his first love, I was his all first that's why he ran away." Junhui said and drink the cosmo. "But he went back after a month, he was back to being himself. He just needs time Mingyu. I never saw Wonwoo that happy and hurt at the same time when he was with me. I was his first but you were his second, and it hurts me beacause he loves you so much, did you know how much he cried when you called him a when you first met?" Junhui laugh a bit and looked seriously at Mingyu. "He cried his eyes out until he fell asleep, he just had a one boyfriend and that's me. You hurted him too much Mingyu, if you gonna ask me for some advice? I'll tell you this, let him do what he wants, don't waste your time searching for him because if he wants to come back to you he will but if he doesn't want then, its your lost. You lost the perect and precious gem that everyone's praying for." With that Junhui left him.