Chapter 5

Regrets

"Aren't you nervous?" The make up artist asked Wonwoo.

"No, why would I?"

"You're getting married to the ones you love in just a minute." Wonwoo rolled his eye, as if they really love each other. Weeks with Mingyu in the house, Wonwoo got a little feeling for Mingyu, the man was caring, giving him presents everytime he will be out of the city for days, just like what he dream of. He knows that Mingyu still love Minghao that's why he wasn't expecting something in return, he was just doing it because their parents told him or because they want to convince their parents that they were in love and happy.

Today is the day that Wonwoo will be Jeon, after awhile he will become a Kim, he wants the thought of it but at the same time he dislikes it. They both wearing tuxedo but a different color, Mingyu was wearing black while Wonwoo was wearing white. He wasn't nervous at all, just a little since after the ceremony he will carrying the Kim's name. When the organizer called him he stood up and got ready to walked at the aisle, he can see all his parents friends and some company employee, Junhui and Jisoo can't come since they were having a family vacation in Philippines. Eun Woo was the only one friend who arrived at his wedding, while Mingyu doesn't invite any of his friends. Maybe they all close to Minghao.

-

Their family was enjoying the party while Mingyu was talking to some possible investor, on the other hand Wonwoo was just sitting looking at the people around him, when he saw eun Woo walking towards him he stood up and hugged the guy tight.

"You look beautiful." Eun Woo whispered on his ears making him smile.

"Thank you for the compliment and thank you for coming." Wonwoo smiled and kissed Eun Woo's cheek. They sat down and start talking for their possible vacation, he knows Mingyu wouldn't come so they planned that Eun Woo and him will be going to the palawan, philippines in the future since they both love the island and the beach. When the party ends Wonwoo and Mingyu bid good bye and went to their house to change their clothes and went straight to the airport, they will be heading to Japan, since Wonwoo had a bad memory in Hawaii.

-

When they got in Japan, they went to the ski resort that they have booked in. Mingyu and Wonwoo entered their room and unpacked their things since they will be staying there for three days, Mingyu suggested it since they both don't know what will they do in the ski resort, their parents decided to sent them here for their honeymoon and Wonwoo blushed at that thought, while Mingyu was scared that Wonwoo will recall what happened in oahu.

Wonwoo took the wine and pour on his glass drinking it straight, now he was nervous. Why do their parents needs to send them in a honeymoon. Mingyu went out for God knows where would he be, but when Wonwoo was almost drank all the wine in just twenty minutes, Mingyu walked in with some alcohol on his hands. 

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked sitting beside him. Wonwoo nod and move away a little from Mingyu. He took his phone and start browsing the internet, he has nothing to do! He looked at Mingyu who was now drinking the alcohol that he bought, he was so calmed while he, himself was so nervous.

"Do you want some?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nod, Mingyu gave him a bottle of beer and Wonwoo drink it straight again.

"Can I have one more?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu handed him another, again Wonwoo drink it straight. He lied down on the bed and sighed.

"I wish Eun Woo was here." Wonwoo mumbled.

"Call him." Mingyu said, drinking his own drink.

"I can't, he was working right now." Wonwoo sat down again and looked at Mingyu. "How are you so calmed right now?" Wonwoo asked.

"Should I feel nervous?" Mingyu looked at him, Wonwoo was blushing or because its because of the alcohol.

"Yeah, we're alone in a room!" Wonwoo exclaimed.

"We're married." Mingyu said. "We can have , besides you will never get pregnant." Wonwoo blushed even more he looked away, feeling hot. Suddenly, Mingyu pulled Wonwoo to him and looked at his eyes.

"W-What are you doing?" 

"Will you be mad at me if I kissed you?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo shook his head. Mingyu cup Wonwoo's face and kissed his lips, Wonwoo respond immediately, he put his hands in Mingyu's hair and caressed it. Wonwoo pulled away to gasp a air when Mingyu pushed him on the bed, Mingyu kissed him again start removing Wonwoo's coat, he Wonwoo's lips asking for entrance and Wonwoo opened his mouth for Mingyu's tounged. They were fighting for dominance but Mingyu won, Mingyu start removing Wonwoo's clothes and kissed his neck, biting it softly.

When Mingyu was about to removed Wonwoo's pants he suddenly pushed Mingyu away and closed his eyes tight. He was mumbling something, he remembered what happened in oahu, it suddenly appear on his mind. Mingyu touch him and he winced and start crying.

"Go away, please." Wonwoo cried.

"Hey, Wonwoo, its okay, its Mingyu." When Wonwoo heard his voice he looked at Mingyu and suddenly he was back to reality. He hugged Mingyu, making Mingyu rubbed his back.

"Its okay. No one will hurt you here. You're safe." Wonwoo nod, Mingyu kissed his head and stay like that for how many minutes. 

"I'm sorry, Mingyu." Wonwoo said. 

"Its okay, Wonwoo we don't have to do this."

-

Days in japan past by so quickly, after incident Mingyu becomes more careful with Wonwoo and he loves it, his feelings for Mingyu was growing everytime he was with him. Mingyu even cooked for him and took care of him, but was the best part for Wonwoo is that when they were in a hot tub, they maked out but it doesn't go anywhere than that. Mingyu was stopping himself for doing anything aside from making out, he respect Wonwoo.

Now they're back in Seoul, Mingyu was back at their company and Wonwoo was back at their lonely house. Good thing Jisoo and Junhui went home a day before they came back from Japan, and now he was at Jisoo's cafe giving his present on his favorite niece.

"So, Wonwoo tell me what happened in japan." Jisoo said giving him coffee.

"Nothing, we just go ski, sauna and the hot tub." Wonwoo smiled.

"No ?"

"What the hell, Jisoo!" Wonwoo put down the cup of coffee. "We didn't okay?"

Jisoo laugh a bit. "Hmm, seems like you're lying." 

"We maked out, but we didn't make love." Wonwoo glared and sip on his coffee again.

"So defensive." Jisoo said shaking his head. Mikaela walked towards them and hugged 
Wonwoo. 

"Do you like my present?" Wonwoo asked and the little girl smiled.

"Yeah, I love it. Can't wait for your baby girl." Mikaela said making Wonwoo smiled even more.

He promised himself that if he got married he want to have a baby girl or boy or both, he wants to have baby but he don't know if Mingyu likes children, he can't decide for himself.

When Wonwoo got home, he went straight to the kitchen to cook something for Mingyu. Mingyu was always going home from work around 8pm, unlike what his mother said, that's why he was always cooking dinner for the both of them, Mingyu was always looking for Wonwoo's food, there's this one time that Wonwoo fell asleep and the maid was the one cooked and Mingyu dislikes it, he finish his food but he's not enjoying it so he told Wonwoo about it how his food get energized him, so starting that night Wonwoo always cooked for dinner. 

Wonwoo was setting the food on the table when Mingyu came in, Wonwoo put down the food and walked towards Mingyu. He pecked Mingyu's lips and took Mingyu's bag and give it to the maid who will take the things on their room

"Good evening." Mingyu greeted. 

"You're early this time." Wonwoo said sitting in front of Mingyu.

"There isn't work to do today. But tomrrow I got full sched." Mingyu sighed and smiled a little.

"Okay, please let me know if you were going to have dinner here."

"I will." They stay quiet the rest of their dinner, after that Mingyu went in their room to take a shower while Wonwoo was cleaning the dining.

"Sir, I you can rest, I'll do it." Jangmi said, their maid.

"Its okay, you can have your dinner, I'll just put this in sink." Wonwoo said putting the plates in the sink.

"Thank you, sir." 

"Its nothing, oh by the way I have gifts for you and your kid, wait here." Wonwoo ran to their room and took the paper bags, he bought them clothes and stuffs, one thing he liked is to have shopping for others. 

"Here, give this to your daughter." Wonwoo said handling the paper bags to Jangmi.

"Thank you so much for this sir, I will let my daugther know that its from you." 

"Your welcome, by the way who was taking care of your daughter if your mom is sick and you were here working?" Wonwoo asked the maid who was washing the dishes. He knows that Jangmi was at the same age as he were, but Jangmi got pregnant at the age of sixteen. And unfortunately the guy who got her pregnant left them when he knew about the child and after she gave birth, she rest for months and start looking for a job for the both of them.

"No one was taking care of her, she was taking care of my mom if her cousin was out." 

"Hmm, that's nice of her but what about your siblings? What are they doing?" Wonwoo asked taking ice cream on their fridge and sat on the countertop before eating.

"They were there with my mom and they will take turns of taking care of her and Jangjie."

"Is she studying? She's six years old right?"

"She stopped since no one will take her to school and pick her up after and yes she's six." Jangmi was done washing the dishes and she smiled at Wonwoo.

"What about you take her here with you and she starts going to school?" Wonwoo said smiling, he was thinking of to make the child go to school and he was going to buy and pay on all the tuitions and things she will need.

"I can't afford the tuition in schools here." Jangmi said smiling sadly.

"No, Jangmi. I will be the one who will pay for that, my parents will surely be happy knowing that I helped you and your daughter. Besides my husband was getting so much money and we still doesn't have a child." Wonwoo stood up and take Jangmi's hands. "Let's get her tomorrow and she will be living with you--- with us starting tomorrow and she will go to school!" Wonwoo smiled widely making Jangmi tear up.

"Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. You're so kind, thank you so much sir, I promise I'll pay you back soon." Wonwoo hugged Jangmi. He really wants to helped other people, in fact he was giving gifts in one of the orphanage, an orphanage for the kids who have cancers, kids who have disease or some kids who is sick and needs financial and some support. His parents doesn't know about this, no one knows about it only Eun Woo who's from that orphanage.

Eun Woo was adopted, he was adopted by his parents when he was eight years old when he got adopted by his parents right now. He has a brain tumor when he was eight and the people in the orphanage told him that his parents died in the car accident, Eun Woo's parents right now saw something in his eyes that's why they adopted him and they bring Eun Woo to a doctor and good thing the operation was succesful. They met in college and they became friends and getting to know Eun Woo, Wonwoo found out about the his life so one day he got curious and they went to the orphanage and at that moment Wonwoo wanted to help, he sure went to a bar a lot but most of the time he was at the orphanage visiting the kids and no one knows about it.

-


"How about dress?" Wonwoo asked.

"I don't have enough money with me uncle." Jangjie said to Wonwoo. They just finish their ice cream and Wonwoo wants to buy her a clothes and stuffs that she'll need.

"That's okay, its my treat remember?" Wonwoo said pinching her cheek. The girl nodded her head and smiled widely. They took Jangjie yesterday and Wonwoo enrolled her in Mikaela's school, and now they were buying what she needs for school and other clothes. Mingyu doesn't know about it yet since Mingyu was very busy on his work and Wonwoo didn't said it yet because he looked so stressed, but he was planning to say it later at dinner. 

When they were done shoppping they went home and Wonwoo looked at car outside their house, the other car was Mingyu's but he didn't know the others. They went inside the house and he saw Mingyu's mom and Mingyu sitting in their couch, they walked towards them and smiled.

"Hi mom." Wonwoo greeted kissing her cheek and kissing Mingyu's lips.

"Hello dear. Who is she?" Mingyu's mom asked.

"Jangjie is Jangmi's daughter, I didn't adopt her, I just want to take care of her since, her grandmother was sick and no one will take care of her there." 

"She's lovely, hi Jangjie!"

"Hello." She said smiling and sat beside Wonwoo.

"Who's car is there?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu. 

"Its Seokmin's car, my cousin mom brought them here and they will staying here for awhile, if that's fine with you." Mingyu said raising his eyebrows a bit, Wonwoo know what he mean so he smiled.

"Yeah, of course that's totally fine with me."

"Great!" Mingyu's mom exclaimed. "I'm going now I still have something to do. Bye dear." She kissed Mingyu and Wonwoo's cheek before going out. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and looked at Jangjie.

"Oh, Jangjie this is uncle Mingyu, he's my husband." Wonwoo said and Jangjie stood up and kissed Mingyu's cheek. 

"Hello, uncle Mingyu." Mingyu smiled a little and looked at Wonwoo.

"Can I talk to you for awhile?" Mingyu said and went to their room. Wonwoo went after him after he took Jangjie on her room. He saw Mingyu standing near the window, he walked in and walked towards him.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Wonwoo asked.

"You didn't tell me about that kid." Mingyu said crossing his arms in his chest.

"Her name is Jangjie. And I was going to tell you about her tonight."

"You don't even know their family background and you just adopt her." Wonwoo glared at Mingyu.

"I didn't adopt her I just want her to get to school so she can make her life better."

"But you barely know her or her family! You can't just go and make her stay here and take her to school."

"She's Jangmi's daughter! We hired her I know her background and I can't just stand here doing nothing while her daughter was taking care of her grand mother at home that she shouldn't be doing because she's a child! And every child has to go to school and have fun not took care of their love ones!" Wonwoo exclaimed and glared at Mingyu.

"Wonwoo you don't know how to take care of a child---"

"I know, can we please stop talking about this? If you don't want her here then we'll leave tomorrow morning." Wonwoo said and walked out of their room leaving Mingyu there. 

-

When dinner came, Wonwoo cooked the food and when he's done and set the table he called Mingyu and his cousin who was sleeping in the guest room. When they were all sitting Wonwoo just put some food on Mingyu's plate and in Jangjie's plate before eating he wasn't talking to Mingyu after the incident. 

"I assume you're Wonwoo." Wonwoo looked at the person who speak. "I'm Seokmin, Mingyu's cousin and this is Soonyoung my boyfriend, sorry for invading your house, our dad sent us here to work in the company and they offered us to stay here if that's okay with you." 

"That's fine, you can do whatever in this house." Wonwoo smiled.

"Who cooked this?" Soonyoung asked.

"I did, why? Is it salty or something?" Wonwoo asked.

"No, sorry. Its delicious, I wish I can cooked this well." Soonyoung said.

"Please don't even try, you will set the house on fire so please no." Mingyu said making Seokmin laugh and Soonyoung pout. Wonwoo just smiled and looked at Jangjie who was eating slowly.

"Do you want ice cream?" Wonwoo asked the little girl who shook her head. "How about cookies?" The girl nod ans Wonwoo went to the kitchen to get some cookies.

"Does he stay quiet all the time?" Seokmin asked Mingyu.

"No, I think he was shocked that he was now living with the people he barely knew." Soonyoung said. "But I think he's nice and talkative."

"He is." Mingyu said.

After they eat, Seokmin and Soonyoung insist in washing the dishes but Wonwoo insist that they were their guest so they don't need to do house chores. Wonwoo of course, do the things he like to do, he put the plates and all in the sink and sat on the counter top with Jangjie watching Jangmi wash the dishes while eating ice cream for Wonwoo and drinking milk for Jangjie.

"Did you enjoy shopping?" Jangmi asked her daughter.

"Of course mother, uncle Wonwoo bought me so many things and clothes."

"Did you say thank you?"

"Yes mother. Thank you so much uncle Wonwoo for everything I promise I will do everything to pay you back." Wonwoo smiled and ruffled Jangjie's hair.

"Just go to school everyday and study hard that's enough to pay me back." Wonwoo smiled, after that they went to their own room and Wonwoo saw Mingyu typing on his laptop, of course Mingyu needs to work. He's still not talking to Mingyu though, he was mad at Mingyu for thinking like that and he was now sure Mingyu doesn't like kids so, he can't have his own. 

~

Mingyu walked up by his alarm and saw Wonwoo wasn't by his side, maybe he cooked breakfast for them. Mingyu did his morning routine before going downstairs with his briefcase, he walks towards the dining and saw his cousin and his boyfriend and Wonwoo and Jangjie eating. He sat down and greeted Wonwoo, but Wonwoo didn't kissed his cheeks, very unusual for him. He sat down and took some eggs, he looked at Wonwoo who was busy eating, beside him was Jangjie he smiled at the kid who smiled back.

"We're going now, let Jangmi clean that." Wonwoo said to Seokmin and Soonyoung.

"Okay, take care." Soonyoung said smiling and they went out. They finished their food and went to the company, Mingyu greeted by his secretary and a lot of paper works to do. Somtimes he wanted to quit his job and just lied on his bed all day, but he knows that he just needed a break, his body and mind will surely needs it.

-

Mingyu came home with foods on the table, he went to the kitchen and saw Jangmi who cooked the food. Maybe Wonwoo wasn't home yet. He gave Jangmi his briefcase and sat on the chair just in time Seokmin and Soonyoung came and greeted Mingyu before sitting on the chair.

"How was your first day?" Mingyu asked smirking.

"Tiring, you know that I hate working full time you know that." Seokmin said eating a spoonful of rice.

"I know, that's why you hate uncle because of that." 

"Where's Wonwoo, by the way?" Soonyoung asked.

"I don't know." Mingyu said.

"Did you guys fought?" Seokmin asked.

"Kind off." Mingyu answered.

"About what?" Soonyoung asked.

"About the kid, you know guys I hate kids, I don't want to have not until I'm ready, until I'm fully ready." Mingyu sighed and put down his spoon and fork.

"Mingyu, you hate kids but your husband love kids, you gotta understand that what ever he wants or needs you have to support them. And beside I think Wonwoo would be a great dad, seeing him taking care of that little girl." Seokmin said.

"We didn't adopted her, she was Jangmi's daughter, our maid. He just want to take care of her and let her study for free." Mingyu hissed.

"That's kind of him. Look, sometimes you need to sacrifice what you hate for him, because sometimes what you'd hate is what he love the most, you need to choose." Soonyoung said. "You know me Mingyu, I gave up my dreams to be a dancer because Seokmin needs me here, he needs me to stay here with him even though I wasn't doing anything. I sacrifice the passion I love for the man I love."

"Awe, that's so nice of you babe. That's why I love you so much." Seokmin said and kissed Soonyoung's cheek. He knows what Soonyoung meant but he didn't love Wonwoo, they're just forced to marry each other. He understand Wonwoo, he love kids and doing nothing in this house makes him sad and lonely so maybe that's why he was taking care of Jangjie. 

Minghao understand him, Minghao also wanted a child but he said before he wants it if he's ready and if Mingyu's ready to have a child. He shook his head and went to their room, Wonwoo is sure mad at him again, he was just thinking that it wouldn't go to their parents. 

~

Wonwoo took Jangjie and carried her to Mikaela's room, they were staying the night there, because he knows that if they stay at his flat his parents will come there and forced them to go home which is he doesn't like. He understand Mingyu doesn't like kids, but he wasn't going to take care of Jangjie, he will, Wonwoo will take care of Jangjie.

"Are you sure you won't going home tonight?" Junhui asked and sat on Jisoo's lap.

"Nope, definitely no. I'm mad at him, I mean yeah, he hates kids but that doesn't mean I hate kids also and can I have someone to talk to? I need someone or something to spend my time with." Wonwoo said drinking some coffee.

"Yeah, that's right but what if your parents know that you did not sleep at your house." Jisoo asked.

"I don't care, I'm twenty-two now, I can sleep wherever I want." 

~

Mingyu sat on their bed and took his phone, he kept on calling Wonwoo, his parents was here and they wanted to talk to Wonwoo but he wasn't even here. Its been four days since Wonwoo left home with Jangjie, he tried to asked Jangmi if she knew where is Wonwoo but she honestly don't know where they went. Honestly, Mingyu missed the way Wonwoo would kissed his cheeks every morning and every night, he missed Wonwoo's food, he's sure eating in their house to think that Wonwoo came home and cooked for him. 

Mingyu went down to their living room to see Wonwoo's parents still drinking their tea, he smiled a little and sat in front of them. He was nervous that they will be mad at him. He breath deeply before talking to them.

"I'm sorry, I can't contact Wonwoo maybe he was doing something." Mingyu said smiling a little. 

"Oh, its okay, we just want to say good bye to him personally." Wonwoo's mom said.

"Where are you going by the way?"

"Somewhere, to have some vacation. I'm old and I need to rest from work for awhile." Wonwoo's dad said. "We're going now, we'll be late in our flight. Tell Wonwoo to call us if he needs anything, okay?"

"Sure, have a safe flight." Mingyu said kissing both of them on the cheek. After the couple went out, Mingyu went to the kitchen to drink some water, he was worried for Wonwoo. He knows its his fault for saying those things to Wonwoo, he hurt Wonwoo again by his words. He called Wonwoo again and  it went to his voicemail.

"Hey, are you okay? When will you be back? Please send me a message if you get this." Mingyu ended and sighed. He didn't know what to do to Wonwoo anymore, he knows that it was his fault and he wants to say sorry to Wonwoo.

~

"Hey, are you okay? When will you be back? Please send me a message if you get this." Wonwoo closed his phone and drive to their house. He was going to take some of his clothes, he's not mad at Miingyu anymore, but still he doesn't want to talk to Mingyu for awhile. 

Wonwoo entered their house when he doesn't saw Mingyu's car, he greeted Jangmi and tell her that they were fine, and safe then he went to their room, he take some of his clothes and put it on his bag, he was about to leave the room when it opened revealing Mingyu. They stared at each other for a minute until Wonwoo looked away.

"I was just here to take some of my clothes." Wonwoo said. "I'll go ahead." Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's arm when he was about to leave.

"I'm sorry, okay. What I said is wrong and I was just so surprise that time." Mingyu said. 

"I know, what can I expect to you? You're always saying hurtful words to me, I was getting used to it by the way." Wonwoo pulled his arms away. "And I know that you were still into Minghao and maybe he was the reason why you didn't want Jangjie here because I adopt her. I get it all Mingyu. You hate Jangjie because I adopt her and not Minghao, you hate her because it was me who was with you right now and not Minghao." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu.

"No, that's not it. I don't hate her, I'm just not ready to have a child we have this agreement that we were just getting a child if we both ready---"

"And that guy was Minghao, right." Wonwoo said cutting Mingyu off.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I should've said his name."

"But you can't stop talking about him." Wonwoo sighed and looked at Mingyu again, Mingyu looked so sorry.

"Wonwoo, can you just please live here again. Your parents went here yesterday and they wanted to talk to you. I called you so many times but you're not answering your phone." Right this is about their parents again, what would he expect to Mingyu? "Please, come back here. If you want Jangjie then go, I will let you take care of her, just come back here." Wonwoo can see desperation on Mingyu's eyes. His feelings for Mingyu was getting stronger and stronger, and its one of the reason why he wants to get away from Mingyu, because he knows that Mingyu can't love him back. He can't because he was so in love with Minghao till now.

"Please, Wonwoo." Mingyu cupped his face and kissed his lips. One of his weaknesses, Mingyu's lips. Wonwoo pulled away and hide his blushing face but Mingyu cupped his face again and kissed him torridly. Again, before Mingyu lost his mind and Wonwoo, he stopped when they reach their bed.
 

 

 

-

 

Double update for all of you! Please comment down below if you like the chapters or not. I hope you enjoy the story!