Chapter 9

Regrets

Mingyu has three days left, and he needs to convince Wonwoo to go with him in Seoul. After what happened to them the other night, they became close again, but he's still sleeping in the room he rented at. He was now at the cafe typing a report for the business, he was drinking his coffee when he saw Wonwoo smiling at him, he smiled back and Wonwoo looked away. He bring back his attention on his laptop and start typing again, he was busy, he needs to do this report, his secretary send it to him because his dad said so, when he came back on monday there he had this presentation immediately. 

Wonwoo sat next to him and put a plate of food. "You need to eat." He said kissing Mingyu's cheek. "You've been typing for three hours, take a break." Mingyu smiled and save the document before he turned off his laptop. He looked at Wonwoo who was eating beside him, he kissed Wonwoo's temple before he eat his food that Wonwoo cooked for him.

-

Seokmin called Mingyu when they were in the middle of love making, Mingyu stood up and answered the call, "Hello?"

"Hey, mrs. Kang got hospitalized, but we already do what we can to help her, I just want to inform you." Seokmin said.

"Is she sick?" 

"We found out that she had cancer before and she got operated and she was fine, but now, the doctor saw something again, its a cancer stage 4."

"What?! How can it be stage 4 if she was healed on her cancer?!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Mingyu calm down, its hard to explain in the phone, you're going home in three days, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'll talk to you then, good bye. Take care." Seokmin hanged up. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu who did the same.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Mrs. Kang got hospitalize, don't worry she'll be okay soon." Mingyu sad kissing Wonwoo again and of course they continued what they started, Mingyu has been very sweet with Wonwoo once again and he was so serious of getting Wonwoo back to his life and to their house, that's why he's doing everything for Wonwoo. 

The next day, Mingyu was early at the cafe to help Wonwoo, this is his last day since tomorrow morning was his flight going back to korea. He wanted to say to Wonwoo what on his mind but he was finding a perfect time for it, he knows Wonwoo will go back with him, he's sure with that since Wonwoo was sweet to him again. After they baked Wonwoo rest to the cafe and drink some tea, Mingyu sitting in front of him. 

"Do you have plans this night?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo who was drinking his tea.

Wonwoo put down the glass. "Nothing why?"

"Let's have a movie night in my room." Mingyu said winking at Wonwoo. Wonwoo laughed a bit, he knows what Mingyu meant a movie and a love making. 

-

Mingyu stayed at his room for the remaining hours, since he got tired helping Wonwoo and typing at his laptop for the report he needed. He cooked steak for their dinner and he was planning to cook fries for the snack while watcing some movie of course. He was just waiting Wonwoo to arrive to start their date, but it seems like Wonwoo was still at the cafe. 

He was happy that Wonwoo was finally back to his, and he was really sure Wonwoo will come to him, he was more than happy now. And he knows their parents will be happy also if they found out that Wonwoo was with him right now and will be back with him. 

After half an hour pass, Wonwoo came with a smile and hugged him immediately he sniffed Mingyu scents making him smile and kissed Wonwoo's neck.

"I prepared dinner for us." Mingyu said pulling away, and pulling Wonwoo to sit at the chair. 

"This looks delicious." Wonwoo said. They started eating and Wonwoo was enjoying the food, it was delicious Mingyu sure knows how to cook also. When they were done, Mingyu set to cook the fries and set the movie, Wonwoo was just watching him the entire time laughing a bit on how Mingyu was excited to watch a movie with him. They never done this before when they were still living in the same house, and Mingyu knows that Wonwoo loves to watch a movie while cuddling. He likes watching a movie with someone so he can hugged them or sniffed their scents to calm him down. 

Mingyu play the movie while Wonwoo was slowly eating the fries that has cheesy dip sauce that he really loves. It was Mingyu's last day in philippines and he wanted to tell Wonwoo later after they watch the movie, he already fix Wonwoo's passport and all he just waiting a right time to tell Wonwoo about it. 

It was half of the movie past and Wonwoo has his face buried in Mingyu's chest he was sniffing Mingyu's body scent that he love so much. Mingyu knew Wonwoo will fall asleep later on so he decided to tell Wonwoo about it.

"Wonwoo." Mingyu called Wonwoo's hair.

"Hmm?" 

"I'll be going back to Seoul tomorrow, you are coming with me right? We'll be living together again right?" Mingyu asked and was hoping Wonwoo to say yes, he became nervous when Wonwoo removed his arms around his waist and sat straight, looking at the tv in front of him. "I already fix your passport and all."

"You did what?" Wonwoo asked and looked at him.

"Aren't you going with me?" Mingyu asked.

"No, I thought I made myself clear to you, Mingyu." Wonwoo stood up, Mingyu following him.

"Made yourself clear? Wonwoo we made love for the past days, was that all for? A pity ?" Mingyu hold Wonwoo's hand. "Wonwoo I love you, isn't that enough for you to come back with me?"

"You don't understand, Mingyu." Wonwoo pulled his hands away. "And guess what I was right, you're doing all this because you have planned to take me back to Seoul."

"Wonwoo you're still my husband, of course I want you back." 

"We can't Mingyu. I'm sorry, j-just have a safe flight." Wonwoo was about to leave when Mingyu exclaimed.

"Sorry?! Sorry for leaving me?! Wonwoo, you just leave the house the morning that I was about to tell you how much I love you. You just leave me there hanging and waiting for you to come home, I waited for about five months to see you again!" Mingyu exclaimed making Wonwoo stopped on his tracks. "I'm sorry if it took me a year before I said that three words you've been wanting to hear. And those things I've done for you its all true, the gifts I gave you its all from me because when I saw those things I remember you. I even accept Jangjie even though I'm still not ready, I did that to make you happy Wonwoo."

Wonwoo wiped his tears and looked at Mingyu and smiled. "Its nice to hear that Mingyu. I'm sorry if I got tired and leave you, but I didn't regret leaving you. Thank you for all the things you've done for me, but I'm happy to be here, I'm happy to be with the people who supported me---"

"Like Eun Woo? Hell, I can give you the support like that, I can give you a lot of cafe you want, I will adopt as many kids as you want."

"Its not like that Mingyu and I hope you understand it. My life is better when I'm here, I can enjoy my life, I feel so happy to be with the people around me here. I hope you understnad---"

"And the people you leave there, do you think they were happy? Did you know that your mom almost rushed into the hospital because she wasn't eating for three days, HyeJung almost kill herself because she thought that everyone she loves leaves her, Jangjie didn't go to school for three days, she was at her room for that three days she was missing you so much, my parents was so closed to disowned me, because it was my fault why did you leave, and your dad didn't talk to me for a week, I can't even live at the house because every corner of the house reminds me of you, Wonwoo." Mingyu said and Wonwoo wiped his tears.

"And I-I hope you wouldn't tell them that you saw me here. I still wish you a happy life with Minghao, I know and I can feel it, you still love each other." Wonwoo smiled sadly.

"Stop talking about, Minghao!" Mingyu yelled. "We already talk! Maybe I still love him, but I love you more, Wonwoo, why can't you see that?!"

"Because you were and saying his name all the time! Do you think I want a life like this?! A husband who was saying his ex-boyfriends name all night when he was sleeping! It hurts me so much, Mingyu! You didn't know how much I cried when we first made love, I'm the one you were kissing but you were Minghao's name! You said you love him, how will I take that? I let it passed but what come's next? We were just sleeping but you were calling Minghao all the time!" Wonwoo yelled and wiped his tears. "My heart was tired for all that s Mingyu. I have feelings also, since I got married with you, all I feel was hurt and hurt and hurt even more."

Mingyu just looked at Wonwoo, he know it was all his fault, he thought that he was just calling Minghao's name on his dream because he was explaining and saying something how he love Wonwoo now, but he guess was not. 

"Do you love me, Wonwoo? Because if not, I wouldn't forced myself to you anymore." 

Wonwoo looked at him in the eyes. "I loved you, Mingyu in the past." Wonwoo turned around and headed to the door. "H-Have a safe flight, take care." Wonwoo said one last time before he went out of Mingyu's room.

-

That morning, Mingyu walked at the cafe one last time, but it was closed, maybe Wonwoo really didn't want to see him. He was happy and Mingyu wished that he will be safe. Mingyu took his lauggage and went to the airport to fly back to Seoul.

When he arrived at Seoul, he smiled sadly and hugged his mom and Wonwoo's mom. "I missed you two." Mingyu said.

"We missed you as well, Gyu. Come on we prepare lunch for all of us." Wonwoo's mom said and he nodded his head and went to the car. They drive at the Jeon's mansion, and when they get there, Jangmi and Jangjie was there together with Hyejung and his cousin. Hyejung and Jangjie ran to him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you, girls." Mingyu said and kissed their head.

"I hope we can help you be happy." Hyejung said. 

"We will." Mingyu said and smiled at the two. Seokmin handed him a envelope, he opened it and saw the certificate of approval for Hyejung's adoption. He smiled and hugged Hyejung tighter. 

"Should I start calling you dad?" Hyejung said and Mingyu nodded his head and wiped his tears. He adopt Hyejung, it supposed to be a surprise for Wonwoo, but he didn't came with him. 

"Come on let's eat." Wonwoo's dad said and they all sat down. Mingyu looked at his family, he knows they were still hurt and still looking for Wonwoo's presence but they were all acting tough and want to have their attention at the people who surrounds them and wanted to be happy and continued their life without Wonwoo. But still, they were wishing and hoping Wonwoo came back.

Maybe Mingyu was meant to be hurt so he can be strong, and now that he have Jangjie and Hyejung, he will do all his best for the people who was by his side. He will continued his life with the people he love, with the people who makes effort to makes him happy. And life must be like that, if people leave you, let them, 'cause maybe there's someone better who can fulfill what you need.

For Mingyu, he let Wonwoo be happy but that doesn't mean he will forget about Wonwoo and love someone else, because on his situation, he wouldn't love someone else. He will wait for Wonwoo even though it will take years, he will wait for him and that what love is, waiting for the person you love and not forcing them. 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

This is the end of this short story, I hope you all enjoy the story, please support me in all of my stories. Thank you so much for those people kept on reading my stories, I love you all. Please stay tuned in my acc because I'll be posting another ff soon. I'll try to right a sequel;)

 

Please leave some comment belooooowwww.