Chapter 8

Regrets

Its been four months since Wonwoo left, Mingyu moved to his flat but he let Jangmi, Jangjie, Soonyoung and Seokmin live there. He can't live there anymore, he's just missing Wonwoo everytime he will look around their house. Now he was alone at his flat again, and every night he was drinking alcohol. He can't helped it the stress was slowly eating him. Good thing his mother was visiting him from time to time, she even sometimes bring foods for him, but his mother knows that Mingyu was still looking forward to eat Wonwoo's food again. 

Junhui was right, he lost the most precious gem that everyone wanted to have, it was on his own hands but he let it slipped away from him. His father was not helping either because he kept saying that if Wonwoo was just there he could help the company or his father, he was losing his mind. He needs a vacation for a month or so, he needs to rest his mind and soul on what's happening to him. He decided to go to the philippines and stay  there for a month. He packed his things and his mother agreed to it and also the Jeon's.

He got his flight that morning and bid good bye to his mom and mrs. Jeon who take him to airport. Good thing his mom and mrs. Jeon convince his father to let him have some vacation. 

When Mingyu arrived at the place he was going to stay at, he looked around and smiled sadly, if Wonwoo was with him he was surely taking pictures right now and jumping his hearts out on the clear water he's seeing but Wonwoo wasn't there. He unpacked his things and lied on the bed, he looked at his emails and saw Jisoo's email saying sorry on what Junhui told him at the bar and such, while he also recieved an email from his cousin and mrs. Kang from the orphanage.

He was lucky that he met the people who was important to Wonwoo and being became important to him as well. He put down his phone and start roaming around the place holding the camera that he bought for Wonwoo. He took some of the pictures and smiled seeing the kids and other people laughing and enjoying the beach vibes. He bought the dirty ice cream and smiled at the kid who was buying but doesnt have any money.

"You want some ice cream?" Mingyu asked, the kid was just staring at him. "Here's the money give all the kids and people wants your ice cream, its delicious by the way."

"Thank you sir. You're kind sir,  just like the other koreans last week." The guy who was selling the ice cream said.

"Thank you, do you know any cafe around here?"

"Yes sir, you walk straight there and turn left then there's a newly opened cafe there."

"Thank you so much." Mingyu said smiling, he walk towards the direction that the guy said and went inside the cafe. The surrounding was relaxing, he ordered coffee and a slice of blueberry muffins. He captured more pictures of the cafe and the surrounding before his oredered came, he drink his coffee first before he took a bite on the muffin. His eyes widen when he tasted the muffins, it taste like Wonwoo's muffins, He thought he was just imagining things but he took a bite again it taste the same as Wonwoo was doing for him. 

-

The next four days Mingyu went back to the cafe and ordered the same, he was enjoying the muffins, since its like Wonwoo bake it for him. He got a call from Seokmin last night asking if he was okay and he told his cousin that he was fine and doing great, he was enjoying the surrounding and the people who was trying to talk to him and be friends with him. So far he was enjoying the stay there, and he doesn't want to go back to Seoul, he was sending pictures and messages to his mom and Wonwoo's mom as well. And until now, there's no news from Wonwoo even a single message or email there's none, Seungcheol had nothing also. He was so closed to sign the divorce paper but there's this something inside him that he doesn't want it.

The whole day Mingyu went to go swimming and do some other activities there, he made new friend there and he was happy that finally he can talk to someone there. When evening came, he wanted to eat pasta at the cafe he was eating at every morning, when he went there the cafe was close but there's two people inside, hugging each other he was about to turn around when the couple turned around and smiled. Mingyu stopped on his track and his eyes widen, the couple was now kissing and Mingyu's heart stop for a bit. 

It was Wonwoo and Eun Woo.

-

"Can I speak to the one who baked this?" Mingyu asked the waitress.

"Sir?"

"Can I speak to the one who baked this muffins, if that's okay." Mingyu asked once again.

"I-I will call him sir." The waitress went inside. Mingyu knows Wonwoo owns this cafe, Seungcheol called him last night and told him that Wonwoo went to Philippines with Eun Woo and he has now have a business. Now Mingyu was sure that Wonwoo was the one baking his favorite muffins. 

"Where?" Mingyu heard Wonwoo say. His heart was beating so loud right now. "Sir, is there any problem?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu looked up and saw his husband. He can see how Wonwoo's eyes widen in shock when he saw Mingyu.

"M-Mingyu?" Wonwoo stuttered. "Hi, how are you?" Wonwoo's face back to his usual cheery face, he sat in front of Mingyu. "Are you here for vacation?" He asked once again smiling at Mingyu.

Mingyu can't bring to talk now that Wonwoo finally was in front of him, smiling like he doesn't leave his family in korea. 

"Jen, can you bring us some iced tea and the blueberry waffles." Wonwoo said to the girl he was talking to earlier. The girl put down the foods and smiled at Mingyu. "By the way, Mingyu. Did you get back to Minghao? I left the divorce paper in the kitchen that day, I hope you saw it. I signed it so you can live with Minghao again."

"I didn't." Mingyu said.

"You didn't what?" Wonwoo said sipping on his iced tea.

"I didn't sign it, I burned the paper." Mingyu lied making Wonwoo's eyes widen. Seems like Wonwoo has already move on from him.

"D-Don't worry, I'll get another one for you." Wonwoo smiled. Mingyu was hurt, how can Wonwoo move on so fast? Its been just four months and half, he looks happy and blooming.

"This place looks nice." Mingyu said looking around.

"Oh, thank you. Eun Woo helped with this place, and it turns out pretty well." Wonwoo said smiling, looking around at his cafe.

"Would you come back with me in Seoul?" Mingyu asked making Wonwoo's eyes widen.

Wonwoo looked away and smiled sadly. "I don't want to." He looked at Mingyu. "I'm happy to be here, Mingyu. I can do what I want, and if you're doing this because my parents will be mad at you for ruining our relationship then don't be. I'll send them some email lat---"

"I love you, Wonwoo." Mingyu said cutting Wonwoo off.

"I'm sorry, Mingyu but I need to go." Wonwoo said standing up. "Its nice to see you again, I hope you enjoy your stay here." He said walking away, leaving Mingyu. Mingyu sighed and took some money before putting in the table.

-

You know what hurts Mingyu more? Is when he can see how happy Wonwoo is with Eun Woo, how the guy can make Wonwoo smiled so lovely. Everytime he will walked at night around the cafe he can see Wonwoo and Eun Woo cleaning the cafe or sometimes he will caught them hugging. Mingyu was jealous of the guy, how can he do it with his husband? He supposed to be the one doing that with Wonwoo, he should be the one hugging and kissing Wonwoo's forehead not him. Wonwoo was happy with Eun Woo, and that hurts him more. 

He wanted to kidnap Wonwoo but he knows Wonwoo will be just mad at him for doing 
it. But he didn't stop, Mingyu went to the cafe everyday and gives him breakfast that he cooked for Wonwoo only, or sometimes even lunch he will bring it to Wonwoo who just smiling and saying thank you. One time they eat lunch together, Wonwoo was telling him how he enjoyed being here and how he was happy that he can do something he wanted to do a long time ago. Wonwoo was so happy and Mingyu wants to be with him. 

Mingyu had a week left and he was doing everything for Wonwoo, its like he was courting Wonwoo. He gives him flowers, choclates and everything he can give to Wonwoo. He needs Wonwoo to change his mind and go back to korea with him and live with him again. He swear that if Wonwoo went with him again he'll do anything Wonwoo wants, so keeps on praying that Wonwoo will changed his mind.

-

Mingyu went to the cafe in the morning holding the food he made for Wonwoo, he walked inside the cafe and smiled at Jen.

"Hey, Jen this is for you." Mingyu said giving her the food he made. "Where's Wonwoo?"

"He was upstairs, he's sick. I would bring him that if you want." She offered.

"Can I go check him instead?"

"Sure, by the way he hasn't taking his medicine yet." Mingyu nod and went upstairs to Wonwoo's house. Its not a big house, his flat was bigger than this and he doesn't know how Wonwoo can live here since he was used to living at their mansion. He walked inside Wonwoo's room and saw him lying on his bed, he walked towards him and patted his arms lightly, Wonwoo's eyes opened and closed again.

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked his eyes closed.

"I'm here to take care of you." Mingyu said sitting on Wonwoo's bed. "Come on, you need to eat so you can take your medicine." Mingyu helped him sat on the bed.

"You don't have to do this, I can take care of myself." Wonwoo said between his cough.

"Say it when you were not coughng like a dog." Mingyu smiled and Wonwoo just rolled his eyes. Good thing Mingyu cooked a filipino food today, he cooked sopas, he fed Wonwoo. He was hoping he can take care of Wonwoo everyday.

"Its delicious, where did you bought it?" Wonwoo asked.

"I cooked it, some of the people there help me." Mingyu said smiling. When Wonwoo was done eating and drinking his medicines he lied down again and Mingyu was just sitting beside Wonwoo dumping the warm water on Wonwoo's forehead.

"Hmm." Wonwoo moaned.

"Do you want something else?" Mingyu asked. Wonwoo shooked his head and smiled at Mingyu.

"Thank you." 

-

Mingyu woke up when Wonwoo shivered in cold, he put the blanket on Wonwoo again and waited for him to stop. The aircon was off even the window was closed, but Wonwoo was still cold, on the other side, Mingyu wasn't wearing his shirt since he was sweating. He took his phone and search something to stop Wonwoo's shivering and something caught his attention. Body heat. He put down his phone and removed Wonwoo's shirt, he went under the blanket beside Wonwoo and hugged him tight. Wonwoo snuggled closer to Mingyu's chest and calmed a bit. He kissed the top of Wonwoo's hair and hugged him tighter.

"Can't breathe." Wonwoo whisper, making Mingyu laugh a bit and loosen his arms but Wonwoo put his head on his chest again and inhaled his scent. He smiled and kissed Wonwoo's forehead. How he wish that they were like this since the first day they got married, maybe they were so happy living together right now and Wonwoo didn't ran away.

~

Wonwoo woke up feeling thirsty, his throat was dry he want water, but something was keeping him still or rather someone, he looked behind im and saw Mingyu sleeping peacefully arms wrapping on his waist. He removed Mingyu's arms but it came back immediately.

"Mingyu, I need water." Mingyu loosened his arms and Wonwoo sat down but regretting it since his head trobbed in pain. He took the water and drink it, he looked at the clock and it was already 2am. He went back to the bed and saw Mingyu wasn't wearing any shirt, he still doesn't want to sleep with clothes on. Wonwoo went back to his side and Mingyu wrapped his arms on Wonwoo immediately. Wonwoo smiled a little and looked at Mingyu, in four months that he wasn't with him, his face got more handsome and his body got toned even more, his bicep, his abs and even his , Wonwoo can see it even Mingyu was wearing his shorts. 

"Stop staring at me." Mingyu said and he looked away immediately. "You look beautiful." Mingyu said removing Wonwoo's bangs covering his eyes. "God, how I missed looking at your beautiful eyes." Wonwoo blushed. "And this," Mingyu rubbed his lips using his thumb making him blushed even more. "I love you Wonwoo." After he said those words Mingyu took his lips from him and start kissing him passionate. Wonwoo was lying if he doesn't missed those lips, he kissed Mingyu back his hands grabbing Mingyu's hair.

"I love you." Mingyu said pulling away and kissing his lips again, this time Mingyu Wonwoo's bottom lips asking for entrance and Wonwoo accept Mingyu's tounged happily. They explore each others mouth making them moan, Mingyu removed his lips on Wonwoo's and start kissing his earlobes.

"Hmm." Wonwoo moaned. Mingyu's kisses was going down on his jaw lin to his neck, leaving nipping it but not leaving a mark, he Wonwoo's neck making his back arched in pleasure. Mingyu caressed Wonwoo's hips while his lips was going to Wonwoo's chest and leave a mark there.

"Ah!" Wonwoo moaned. Mingyu did the same on the other making Wonwoo moaned again, he loves hearing Wonwoo moaned so he Wonwoo's and it while is hand was playing on the other making Wonwoo insane, he doesn't know what to feel any more. Mingyu was biting his s makes him hard even more, Mingyu left another mark on his stomach before he bite the waist band of Wonwoo's brief. Mingyu smirked and kissed Wonwoo's lips again and rubed their clothed .

", ah!" Wonwoo moaned making Mingyu rubbed harder, he stopped and removed Wonwoo's short together with his underwear, he Wonwoo's lenght and kissed the top of his before outting it on his mouth giving him a . Wonwoo's hand grip Mingyu's hair and pushed his head towards his even more.

"I-I'm ." Wonwoo said so Mingyu can removed his mouth, but Mingyu e harder so he came inside Mingyu and he swallowed it. He pant and looked at Mingyu he was panting also, Wonwoo took Mingyus face and kissed his lips tasting of his own. He slide his hands inside Mingyu's short and squeezed Mingyu's making him smirk and moaned at the same time. Mingyu removed his shorts and underwear, making Wonwoo squeezed his harder. Mingyu did the same to Wonwoo, he carried Wonwoo on his lap and squeezed his harder while kissing his neck. Wonwoo pushed Mingyu in the bed, giving him a peck his lips before he went to meet Mingyu's leaking , he positioned his mout there while his was facing Mingyu, he was Mingyu's while Mingyu was darting hisntounged on his hole making him moaned on Mingyu's .

"Ah!" Wonwoo moaned when he felt two finger went inside him, scissoring him. He moaned harder making Mingyu add another one stretching him out, he give another bob on Mingyu's before he stood and aligned Mingyu's on his hole.

"! Its so tight!" Mingyu groan while Wonwoo was riding his .

"Ah, ah, ah, Mingyu!" Wonwoo moaned, he was bouncing up and down on Mingyu's while Mingyu's hand was squeezing his cheeks. Wonwoo lost his energy and Mingyu take in charge, he lied Wonwoo on the bed and took one of his legs on his shoulder before ing hard in Wonwoo. 

"Ah!" They moaned, the room was full of skin slapping and moaned, the bed was also rocking.

"Faster Mingyu! Ah!" Wonwoo moaned making Mingyu fastened his pace and hit Wonwoo's spot, he targetted it and Wonwoo's .

"I'm , Mingyu!" Wonwoo came in no time but Mingyu was still ing in him a few more and Mingyu came in Wonwoo. His body fell on Wonwoo and he kissed Wonwoo's forehead.

"I love you, Wonwoo. I love you so much."