CHAPTER 8: CLOUDS pt 1

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju is watching in the corner, unaware of the weird feelings she feels seeing the two people being close to each other. 


Her body became weak watching them being inches from each other. 


Something's aching inside of her, but she doesn't know what's that. 


Something's wrong happening with her just by looking at them. 


---------------


*Clicks* 

"Okay that's enough guys. Let's wrap up." 


The photographer said after he clicks the shutter for the last time. 


Yujin then pulled herserf away from Wonyoung and goes straight to the monitor to check the photos. 


While Wonyoung was still standing in the middle of the set disappointed but joined the group after.


"Wooooow! Yujin-ah you scared me, I thought you will really kiss Wonyoung. Are you tempted to kiss her huh? " -Yena teasing Yujin


"Yah! Unnie do you think I would do that? It's just for the shoot don't tease us." - Yujin replied while glaring at Yena


"Wow look at this, you two really looked good together! You two should start dating now!" Yuri teasing Yujin too. 


"Eyyy! What's wrong with you all, stop teasing us." -Yujin


Wonyoung on the other hand can't help but to feel disappointed with Yujin's reaction. 


She knows that Yujin only sees her as a friend but she can't still help herself but to feel disappointed. 


They all looked at the pictures and can't help but to be amazed on how the two looked perfect together. 


"Okay everyone since we are already done, let's meet again tomorrow okay?" -Eunbi 


"YES!" 

-------------------------

*READERS PLEASE PLAY "CLOUDS by BEFORE YOU EXIT" WHILE READING* 

-------------------------

 

Yujin is walking around the campus going to cafeteria, the group planned to meet there since their classes was cancelled for today.

 

She then looked at her surroundings, feeling the breeze while her hands on her pocket. 


It's been cold lately, and the clouds.....


The clouds seems darker again. 


She stopped walking and continued to look up to the sky. 


For some people, clouds seems like a good scenery to them. 


A breathtaking view that goes well with sunlight. 


It reminds them of new beginning as they start their day. 


Clouds covering the sky, shielding everyone under it from the strong sunlight. 


Clouds would make you feel lighter and creates good ambiance.


Like how you look up to the sky and draw images and shapes using clouds. 


Like how when you see clouds slowly moving on the sky that gives you sentimental feelings. 


Clouds usually symbolizes calmness and peaceful atmosphere. 


But for her.....


Clouds is just there on the sky just to bring rain. 


After the calmness there's always a chaos. 


Like how clouds would calm you before turning your world into chaos. 


Like how clouds would bring you happiness before giving you sorrow. 


Clouds will manipulate you.


Giving you the feeling of floating on clouds, let you rest your tired body and forget all the burdens that you have. 


But after that......


After you lowered your guard.... 


That's when it will hit you with pouring rain. 


That's when it's about destroy you.


"Tsk. I really hate clouds." 


Yujin said it to herself and began walking. 


---------------


The Celeb members are all on the cafeteria enjoying their foods and chatting with each other. 


There are few students on the cafeteria, since most of the students decided to go home early or hangout on some places. 


"Oh it's Celeb members." A student said. 


The Celeb members turned their attention to a small group of students coming at their table. 


"Oh look guys it's Minju." One student said.


"Wow Minju? You looked good now. Thanks to the Celeb members right? Hahahaha." 


The group then laugh teasingly. The atmosphere suddenly changed because of the students. The Celeb members stopped eating and chatting as they sensed something's wrong.


They all looked at Minju that is now looking at the ground looking scared. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter