CHAPTER 6: MAKEOVER

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All members are on practice room. They were exhausted from the intense practice that they are laying on the floor looking like their souls left their bodies.

Minju is so exhausted that she can't even open her eyes and just want to sleep on the spot.

In their practice, Minju got called out several times for making mistakes on the choreography. She can't catch up to the choreo since she doesn't really know how to dance. Eunbi decided that Chaeyeon will be incharge of teaching Minju on the choreography. 

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Again." 

Chaeyeon repeatedly said everytime Minju made some mistakes.


After a few hours of non-stop learning the choreography, Minju finally memorized the dance but she still doesn't feel confident. 

"Okay everyone! I have some announcements." Eunbi calling everyone's attention.

"Since we have a new members and Yujin finally joined us again, we will be having a pictorial to have an updated profiles that we can post on Acedemy's website. We will be having the pictorial tomorrow. So prepare yourselves, and make sure you restwell so your conditions for tomorrow will be good. Understand?" -Eunbi

"YES!" -Everyone

"Also.... We will need to do some makeover on someone here." Eunbi as she looked at the direction of Minju.

"Eh? U-unnie why are you looking at me?" Minju said with her confused look. 

"We can't let you have a pictorial tomorrow looking like a nerd frog." -Eunbi

Eunbi then turned to Hyewon. 

"Hyewon-ah? You know what to do right?" Eunbi casually said. 

"Got it unnie. Leave it to me." Hyewon casually replied while taking a bite on her bread. 

---------------

After practice Hyewon told Minju to come with her for the makeover. They are now inside the shop with many pretty different outfits, beauty products, and everything related to fashion. The shop is so spacious that every corner has a different sections. On the right side there's a salon, at the other side is full of beauty products, and the other side is also full of clothes and shoes. 

"Unnie where are we?" Minju asked Hyewon.

"Ahh this is our shop. This is our family's business. This is where we will do the makeover for you." Hyewon replied. 

Minju was shocked at what she heard. She's in awe looking at the shop and knowing that Hyewon's family owns this makes her shocked more.

"Goodevening Ms. Hyewon!" The staffs greeted Hyewon with a smile. 

"Where's Sana unnie?" Hyewon asked the staffs.

"She's inside the office Ma'am." 

"Thank you." Hyewon 

The two of them walked towards the office and they found a woman on her desk checking the papers, looking so elegant on her outfit.

"Sana unnie!" Hyewon calling the attention of the woman.

"Oh Hyewon-ah? What brings you here? I already messaged you that everything is ready for tomorrow's pictorial right? Did you already miss me that much?" 

The woman is now walking towards them and soon giving Hyewon a hug and kissed her on her lips, not noticing that there's Minju behind them. Minju on the other hand has her eyes wide seeing the two kissing in front of her. 

"U-unnie s-stop. I'm with a-" Hyewon who's resisting from Sana's kiss.

Sana then stops kissing Hyewon, looking disappointed while pouting her lips. 

"Don't you miss me anymore? You didn't even replied to my messages earlier. I guess you don't even miss me." Sana said while pouting. 

"Hahahahaha stop overthinking, I missed you too okay? I'm just busy with practice earlier that I can't reply to your messages." Hyewon said smiling at Sana and giving her a peck on her lips. 

Minju was shocked on what she saw that she coughed unintentionally, getting the attention of the couple who seems to forgot about her presence. 

"Oh! Right I forgot. Unnie this is my friend Minju. She's one of the new member of our group." 

"Minju-ya, this is Sana unnie my girlfriend and our group's stylist. Everytime that we have an events like pictorials or performances, she's the one in charge of our outfits and make-ups." Hyewon added.

Minju then bowed to the woman as she greet her. 

"Unnie you have to do a makeover for her now." 

Hyewon casually said while walking towards the refri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter