CHAPTER 2: SAVIOUR

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you can’t protect yourself, then do you want me to help you? Do you want me to protect you?” 

“W-What?” Minju said looking so confused.

Yujin smiled at her and said…

“From now on you don’t have to worry…

From now on I will protect you.” 

They just stared at each other’s eye for a second when Yujin’s phone rang.

*RING…RING…RING…* 


“Hello?” Yujin answered the phone.

“Hey unnie it’s been a long time right? Yeah..yeah.. Alright  alright. I’ll go there right now. Okay bye!”

She said while smiling and looking so excited before she hangs up the phone.

“Anyway I’m sorry but I need to go first.” Yujin said to Minju. 

Minju just nod at her while still staring at her. She doesn’t know why she feels a bit disappointed that time as if she wants her to just stay for a little more.  

“I’m really sorry that I need to go first although I want to stay here a bit more to talk to you and comfort you but something just came up.” Yujin explained while looking so gentle at Minju. 

Seeing the gentle look of Yujin to her feels like she’s already safe and secured and it makes her blush.

“N-no. It’s okay.” Minju said while looking away because she knows that her cheeks are now red. 

“Okay then.” Yujin replied. 

She now walks towards the door when she stops. 

“By the way, what's your name?” Yujin asked her. 

“ M-minju… Kim Minju.” Minju replied 

“See you around then Minju-ya.” Yujin said and giving Minju a gentle smile before she leaves the rooftop. 

Minju felt her heart skipped and beats faster than the usual. It feels like something is melting inside her that time. 
----------------- 
After Yujin left Minju on the rooftop she goes to Celeb club room to meet her friends there. She was a former member of the Celeb club 2 years ago before she moves to the state. 

“YUJIN-AH!!!!” 

Eunbi shouts as she greets Yujin when she saw her entered the room. By the way Eunbi is the president of the Celeb club. And after that the other members greet her as well. 

Chaeyeon,Yena,Kkura,Chaewon,Yuri,Hyewon,Hitomi and Nako are the other members of the Celeb club. They are the popular students around the campus because of their outstanding visuals and talents. 

“Ahhh!! Yujin–ah! How are you? It’s been a long time since we last met, we missed you so much!!!Whaaaa!” Yena said to Yujin while hugging her tightly and sobbing like a baby. 

“I’m fine Yena unnie, I missed you too!” Yujin replied while she hug Yena tightly too. 

“Yujin-ah we are glad that you came back, we are worried that you will not come back anymore.” Nako said looking so sad.

Yujin then hugged Nako and pat her head.

“I’m sorry for worrying all of you unnies” Yujin said. 

“Well… because you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter