CHAPTER 4: REALLY LIKE YOU

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day Minju was early at class since she doesn’t want to be late again. She just sat on her seat and arranges her things on her desk, reading some textbook before the class starts. 


“Everyone!!! I have some news for you all!” Her classmate said as soon as she entered the room. 


“Do you all know that the Celeb Club members are now complete again!?” She exclaimed excitedly.


“Wait really?? You mean The Prince of Celeb Club are back again after two years?” One of her classmate replied. 


They all seemed excited while Minju doesn’t have any clue what’s going on. After a while Mr. Hongki finally arrived. They all sat down on their own seat and the class is now quite again. 


“Good morning class! By the way before we start the class I will introduce your new classmate.” 


After that Mr. Hongki signaled outside the room and someone entered the room. The quite room became chaotic again, their classmates began whispering to each other and some of them even screamed after they saw who entered the class. 


“OMG! The rumors are really true. The Celeb Club is now complete again.” One of their classmate exclaimed. 


“Okay class, keep quite. Miss please introduce yourself to them.” Mr Hongki said. 


  “Hello everyone, I’m Ahn Yujin. It’s nice to be back here again. I hope to get along well with all of you.” Yujin said as she introduce herself to the class while flashing her bright and sweet smile that shows her dimples on the side of her lips. 


Yujin scanned the room when someone caught her eye. Minju… she said to herself when she saw Minju and then gave her the sweet smile that she always wears.

Minju on the other hand is now on her confused look again. The time that the idea of Yujin being her classmate, finally sinks in on her head when Yujin was standing in front of her. 


 “Hello Minju-ya! It’s nice to meet you again. Is it okay to sit beside you?” Yujin said while still smiling brightly. 


All the attention is now on them. Her classmates are starting to whisper to each other again. Minju just nodded to Yujin and Yujin sat beside Minju. 


After an hour of discussion Mr. Hongki reminds the class about the upcoming performance and explained to Yujin again about that. After that he dismissed the class. 


“Excuse me. Yujin-ssi do you already have someone to be your partner? If not, can I be your partner for the upcoming performance?”

One of their classmate asked. And now there are several girls asking the same thing on Yujin that it became slightly chaotic.


Yujin got flustered at the moment but kept her composure and then turned at Minju’s side who is now packing her things. 


“Minju-ya, do you already have a partner for the performance?”

Yujin asked in front of everyone. 
Minju was startled that time and just shook her head in response. 


“Well good timing I also don’t have a partner yet. Then is it okay to be your partner for the performance?” Yujin said smiling at Minju. 


Minju just stared at her admiring the girl’s pretty yet handsome appearance while smiling. That smile that made Minju’s heart skipped a beat and gives butterflies on her belly that moment. Minju doesn’t understand why she’s feeling that way but the only thing she knew at that moment is that her heart might burst anytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter