CHAPTER 7: SLOWLY

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The photoshoot went smoothly, and the members are satisfied with their pictures taken. They are now changing into their casual clothes as they finished the pictorial except for Wonyoung and Yujin since they are not done yet. The members just watched them until they finished with the shoot.

After Wonyoung, the last one is Yujin. She's wearing a white long sleeve with  silver accessories on it and with black sash that has golden linings that goes well with her outfit and gives off a royal vibe.

Everyone is gushing over her, even the staffs can't help but to find Yujin so handsome in that outfit. Looking like an actual prince who comes from a royal family. 

Yujin is different when it comes on events like this. She becomes professional and serious that you can't trace the usual Ahn Yujin who likes to tease and joke around. 

"Wow Yujin really look so handsome right? It's been two years since we last saw her like that." 

Even the playful Yena can't help but to admire Yujin. They are all watching her and some of the members can't help but to take a picture of her with their phones. 

"Yeah. It's been a while since we last saw her like that." Eunbi replied

Yujin has been showing different poses when the photographer said that it will be good if someone will join her for the shoot that can be her partner since other members with similar concept has taken their pictures together. 

The photographer then asked the members who can be Yujin's partner, but they are already on their casual clothes. 

"Oh photographer-nim Wonyoung still haven't change her outfit. Maybe she can be Yujin's partner." -Chaewon said

They look at Wonyoung's direction who seems to be clueless on what's happening. She's just standing at the corner who can't take off her eyes on Yujin. 

"Wonyoung-ah!!" Chaewon calling the attention of Wonyoung. 

Wonyoung then snapped into reality when she noticed that Chaewon is calling her.

"Y-yes unnie?" 

"Come here" 

Wonyoung walks towards the group and asked them what's the matter. The members explained to her about the photographer's suggestion. 

"Guys are you done talking? Let's start now so we can finish this shoot." The photographer said.

Wonyoung doesn't have any choice but to go again for the shoot with Yujin.

She saw Yujin who is leaning down for their make-up artist to reach her who's retouching her make-up since Yujin is tall. 

Wonyoung then walks towards the set while her heart are pounding and her eyes are fixed to Yujin who is almost done with retouching her make-up. She felt nervous as she gets close to the latter, as if it pulls her slowly.

Yujin then noticed Wonyoung walking towards her. She then give her a sweet smile as she saw her. 

"Wonyoung-ah? Are you going to be my partner?" Yujin asked 

"Y-yes." Wonyoung shyly replied. 

"That's good, our outfit has some simil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter