CHAPTER 5: NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the performance Minju and Yujin received positive response from the crowd. Everyone are applauding and some are even screaming. Yujin just gave Minju a soft smile after they perform. 

They are now on the backstage. Minju was still at shocked, she can't believe that people liked their performance. Yujin then showered Minju with compliments and encourage her to show her talent more. 

As they are talking backstage, they didn't notice that Celeb club members are at the scene that time. 

"Eheeem, we are also here guys? Helloo?" Yena cuts in. 

"Oh? Hey guys! Why are you all here?" Yujin said as she saw the members.

"Well we are here to congratulate you guys. You two did really well." Eunbi replied.

"Oh! She's your partner right? Your partner in life?" Yena said teasingly.

The two just looked away, both their cheeks became red as Yena teased them.

"What the hell was that?" Hyewon who can't handle the cheesyness of Yena.

"Yah! Yah! Kwangbae-ah just shut up." Yena replied. 

They began bickering each other again. 

"Ahh unnies stop that. By the way, this is Minju my classmate and Minju this is my friends." Yujin as she introduce Minju to them.

"Hello Minju we are Yujin's friends, I hope to get along well with you." Eunbi said. 

"Hello Minju I think I'm inlove with you. Can I date you?" Sakura who is now in front of Minju. 

"Yah! Unnie! You can't just say that!" - Yujin

"Don't believe her, she's always like that, flirting with every girls she met." Yujin added. 

"It works everytime tho." - Sakura 

"Well except for one person." Yujin teasing Sakura.

Sakura just rolled her eyes. Yujin knows her weakness.

"Minju-ya, I just want to congratulate the two of you again. You also have a greate voice. We are all amazed by the performance of the two of you." Chaeyeon said smiling to Minju.

"And also we decided earlier to ask you to join on our group if you want since we are planning to add one or two members on us." Chaeyeon added.

"Ehh? Me? Ahh no. I-Im not that good to join your group maybe you can ask other students for that." Minju shyly replied.

"What do you mean you are not that good? You are so talented and we just witnessed how good you are." -Yuri 

"That's right!" Everyone agreed.

Minju couldn't turn down their offer for her since they keep on convincing her and seems like they doesn't have any plan to stop. 

---------------


The next morning Minju was early to arrived at school because they will held a brief meeting for the upcoming plans of the Celeb club.

All members are now on the music room for a short meeting before the class starts. 

"Okay guys. Let me get straight to the point. We are planning to have an open audition for the additional member of our club. Since we already recruited one new member, we will need to find another new member through this." Eunbi said. 

After that Eunbi discussed to them the overall plan for searching a new memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter