CHAPTER 3: FIRST KISS

YOU, CLOUDS, RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yujin leaned closer to Minju's face, she stopped for a while looking every parts of her face, her eyes, her nose, she also noticed that Minju's cheeks became red, and she then look at her plump lips. 

Inches....They are just a few inches from each other when their lips finally met.

Minju was so shocked on what Yujin did. She felt the warm and soft lips of Yujin planting on her lips, she just frooze that time not being able to do anything, her body feels weak and melting when their lips met that she couldn't move. 

Yujin gave her a gentle yet firm kiss, slowly moving their lips that sends shivers and thousand sensations to their whole body. They can feel every movement of their lips. Feeling the softness and heat. 

Their kiss went deeper but still on slow pace, gentle, sweet, and locking each other's body closer that there's no more space between them. They couldn't control their body anymore as if they are drowning from the kiss. 

They are too mesmerized from the kiss but stopped kissing when they heard a voice.

"Hey! You two? What are you doing there?" A voice asked.

It was the man that are chasing them, the man didn't notice that it was them since Minju just buried her face on Yujin's neck after hearing a voice and since the man didn't saw Yujin's face he's not sure if it was them. Yujin then look at the direction of the man.

"Yah ajhussi? Can't you see we are doing something here? Isn't obvious what we are doing? We missed each other so much so please don't disturb us!" Yujin exclaimed, pretending to be annoyed so the man wouldn't suspect them.

"W-well I'm just looking for someone and if do you notice someone walk passed here?" The man replied. 

"There's none ajhussi, so please go away and let us be. You are just disturbing us." Yujin with her annoyed voice replied to the man hoping that her antics will work.

"O-okay fine then." Then the man left them.

Yujin sigh at relief that the man believed their antics. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter