Chapter 7

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London..

Baekhyun spent his time with his family the whole day. When he reached his room, he took out his phone and calculated the time gap between London and Korea.

'I think it's night there, she might be sleeping already. I will just wish her goodnight' Baekhyun thought.

After he wished her goodnight through text, he received a notification from his phone. He was excited thinking it was from Eunji until he saw the sender's name.

"Huh. With all this needed information, he should pay me more."
Baekhyun moved from his seat to the bathroom to refresh himself after the whole day outside..

****

Early in the morning, Eunji is together with her brother driving to the cemetery to visit Bomi's grave. Now, in front of Bomi's grave, Eunji's eyes was already flooded with tears. She put the fresh bouquet of flowers for the late.

"My Bomi, I'm sorry that I was not here with you. I'm sorry that you have to face this alone. I'm sorry for not listening to your words. I'm sorry for not protecting you. I know my sorrys are not gonna bring you back. You have suffered enough. I promise to find that culprit who killed you. I will make him suffer than you had"
said Eunji with sorrowful eyes and revenge. Haein who is standing beside her couldn't stop his tears. His regret is same with her sister as he failed to protect his another 'sister'.

Eunji and her brother arrived in front of police station that handles her cousin's case. With nervousness and spirit to get justice for Bomi, she stepped into the station police. She held her elbow short tightly to reduce her nervousness.

She stood in front of one of the police table. She looks at the name tag "Kim Namjoo".

"Hi. How can I help you, miss?" said the woman who prettily wears the police uniform.

"I want to ask something that's related with Yoon Bomi's case, is the case still under investigation?"

"What is your relation to the victim?"

"I'm her cousin. Really close cousin. My name is Jung Eunji"

"I'm sorry, miss. The case is suspended indefinitely because of the lack of evidence to pursue the case." replied the police.

"So, it's not possible to re-investigate it?"

"If you have further proofs or information related to the case, it is posibble to re-open the case. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter