Chapter 4

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Happy reading*

In Eunji's room..

The woman who was lying on the bed now stretching her body after having a long sleep. She took her phone on the bedside table and immediately awake..

"I missed my whole dinner??" Eunji was shocked as her phone showed "5a.m.". Her stomach growls for food. She washed her face and went outside her room. She saw a figure who is currently eating in the kitchen.

'Wait, it's 5a.m. Do they usually wake up this early?' Eunji thought.

"Oh. Hello Eunji. I'm Oh Hayoung. Nice to know you." said the girl.

"Oh. Hi Hayoung" replied Eunji who's currently focused on the food while rubbing her stomach which is now screaming for food. Hayoung noticed how Eunji acted and smiled.

"Sit here. Let's eat together. It's a lot to eat alone" said Hayoung. Eunji happily sat beside Hayoung.

"Thank you, Hayoung. Did you buy all these?"

"Hehehe.. Yup, I always woke up early in the morning so I tend to buy a lot of food so I can just heat it up in the morning."

****

In the morning...

Eunji, Naeun and Hayoung are walking together to the college that every art students dreamt of. While walking, they exchanged some stories from their previous schools. Because of focusing too much with talking, Naeun accidentally hit someone's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she bowed.

"It's okay, pretty" replied the guy who is smiling with his deep dimple.

While Eunji's eyes were focused on the guy beside him.

"Baekhyun?" said Eunji with a confused look on her face.

"Oh. Eunji? You are that girl yesterday right? Are you also studying here? Cool!" said Baekhyun with excited face.

"So you both know each other?" asked the guy who hit Naeun's shoulder.

"We actually just know each other yesterday. Guys, let me introduce her. Jung Eunji and this are my friends Kim Hanbin and Oh Sehun."

       


"Hi Hanbin and Sehun. She is Naeun and Hayoung. Hope we will become closer." replied Eunji.

"What programmes are you guys taking?" asked Sehun.

"We are all taking Art." replied Hayoung.

"Wow, we are in the same class. Guess we don't have to spend more time to create some friends" said Baekhyun.

They all walked together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter