Chapter 5

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#빛나는_여섯별_빛나는_8주년
#Apink_8th_Anniversary

//Happy reading//

It's been three months since Eunji decided to live in London and now she was busy with her assignments that needs to be done. Lately, she rarely received any news from her family and her beloved cousin. Last time she received news was when Chorong gave birth to 'Jung ChaeIn'. Talking about Bomi, she do not know any of her whereabouts.

She tried calling her a few times but it always ends up to voicemail. She also asked her brother about Bomi but her family did not give any stories and moved to other stories to stop her from asking about Bomi. Eunji thought that maybe Bomi is working hard on her assignments and exams. But, she smells something weird as her family keeps on ignoring her questions about Bomi.
'Did they fight or something? Bomi, where are you?'. Eunji sighed.

****
In the class...

"Eunji, why did you look gloomy?" asked Naeun which grabbed the attention of the rest.

"Yes, you've been quiet lately. Do you have any problem? Mind sharing?" said Baekhyun.

"I'm just thinking of someone."

"Who, boyfriend?" asked Baekhyun who looks curious.

"No way. I don't have a boyfriend."

"But who are you worried about? Is he or she really important to your life?" asked Hayoung.

"It's a she, and yes she really is important to my life. My cousin, Bomi. We go through thick and thin together. I tried calling her many times but the call always ends up answered by voicemail."

"You said she is your cousin, did you ask your family where she is?" asked Hanbin.

"That's what makes me even more worried because my family keeps on changing the topics whenever I asked about her. But to think again, last time, Bomi said that she needs to do some research outside Seoul."

"Don't think too much. Maybe they're busy with their own commitments. Like you said, maybe she is focused on her research now." Sehun said which brought agreements to the rest.

****

University of Korea,

Jungkook walked toward his class, and the moment he entered the classroom, his eyes were busy searching for someone.

'It's been months since she didn't attend the class after we're done with our assignment together. Did she stop studying here?' he thought.

Last time she met him was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter