Chapter 1

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*dont forget to vote and comment*
Happy reading

Under the moonlight, the twins are spending their time enjoying each other's company, laughing and engaging in their talk. They lie down on the grass with their clothes separating their bare bodies from the land.

"Eunji, do you really have to go? What will I do if half of my soul is leaving me here for two years? You are really cruel." Bomi pouted while watching the star that accompanies the moon to brighten up the sky.

"Hey, you're talking like I will live the whole two years there. For sure, I will try to come back here maybe during holiday seasons. And I'm sorry Bomi. I would love to spend my whole life with you but I cannot miss this chance, you know that getting offered to the Royal College of Art which is the top art university in the world is my dream. Besides, this is what my late mom's wish, to 'continue her love in art'. I want to continue what my mom loves. I'm sorry Bomi."

"But you can also improve your skills here, Eunji. Many universities offer art here. Besides, who will lend a shoulder to me and listen to my problems like you." Bomi tried to hold her tears. She didn't want her half life to leave her. She is worried.

"Bomi, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, dear." Eunji hugged her twin to comfort her. She was at a lost for words. She feels sorry towards her cousin who lost her parents months ago before Bomi decided to live with Eunji's family. And now, she have to leave her bestfriend who is still in grief.

'I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sure you will do well here without me. I will ask my brother to look after you. My family is also your family.' Eunji caressing Bomi's shoulder to calm her down. She also wipe her tears which cannot be stop.

Talk about her brother, he is Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter