Chapter 2

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Don't forget to vote and comment*

In the Jung's house.

The three women are now together working on lunch for the family. Eunji is busy cutting the meat, Bomi is washing some vegetables and Chorong is currently stirring the boiled soup. While focusing on their tasks, they are exchanging some stories.

"I'm worried on you, sis. What if I take over that soup and you cut this meat?" said Eunji who is worried about her sister-in-law who is heavily pregnant standing and watching over the dish.

"Aish. It's okay Miss Jung. Your sis is already used to this" said Chorong with a bright smile.

"I'm also worried about you, too." said Bomi while her eyes are already on Chorong.

"Kids, I'm okay. It's not that I'm carrying some heavy things. Chill"

After they finished cooking, Eunji and Bomi set the tables. Chorong just watch them as they both insist on asking her to just sit on the chair. Right after they touch up the tables, the doorbell rings and there's Mr. Jung with his son walking towards the kitchen. Their eyes were focused on the dishes.

"Wow. We aren't celebrating anything today, right? You prepared so many foods today." said Jung Haein as his mouth waters while seeing the delicious dishes prepared on the table.

"Did you really forget that I'm going to fly to London tomorrow? I'M-" Eunji sighed.

Jung Haein just smiled. He went to her sister and pinched her cheeks.
"Of course I know, I'm just acting. Did I passed the audition, judge?"

"Ah, this ain't funny. You failed. Next!" Eunji replied making the whole family laugh with her sense of humour.

They are all enjoying their foods. Seeing the pair of lovey dovey, Eunji made a signal to Bomi who was also watching the couple who are only focused each other's presence.

Eunji faked a cough in trying to get both of their attention while Bomi helped her by acting like her husband.

"Are you okay, dear? Drink this water." Bomi said while pretending to wipe something on Eunji's mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter