Chapter 6

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Haein's car..

Haein, who's focused on driving, took a peek on her sister who is enjoying the city that she've left for almost half a year. She is taking many selfies, maybe to share it to her friends through group chats as the sound of messages keep coming in and Eunji smiled while replying.

"Hey, my sister is smiling now. Who are you messaging huh? You seemed to forget your brother who sits beside you?"

"No, it is just a friend. I'm not forgetting you okay. I'm just enjoying this city view and sharing some pictures to my friend."

"Friend, are you sure? You keep smiling right from the moment you enter the car until we are about to arrive home in a few minutes. Me as your brother feels threatened, my sister doesn't love me." said Haein while pouting. Imagine that guy smiling, every girls surely are head over heels on him except his sister who is about to throw up seeing his brother's face.

"Eww. Stop. It doesn't suit you"

"Hahahahha.. Hello, your sister in law love this face the most okay."

"Ugh, why chorong has to be a wife of someone like you."

"She is the luckiest person, sorry not sorry." replied Haein focus back his driving.

"Ah, whatever." Eunji focused back on her phone. Who was she messaging with? Hm. Clue? Baekhyun, Sehun or Hanbin?

Give up?

It's Baekhyun. The man that currently lives in her heart. How did they end up getting closer?

They became closer as time passes by, working in group made them closer and it became deeper as lately, they always share their problems to each other, but to be in the next level is still far since they maybe confused with their true feelings.

After reaching Mr. Jung's house, Eunji happily step in the house letting her brother carry all her bags into the house. She greeted her father and her favourite sister-in-law who is holding her daughter.

"Chaein-ah. Your auntie is here. Ah, my niece is so cute" Eunji pinching the little kid's cheeks.

"Where's Bomi?" asked Eunji to her family members. She did not get any response from them as they all look sad and trying to avoid eye contact with Eunji.

"Dad, where's Bomi? You didn't chase her away right? Bomi is okay right?" asked Eunji feeling worried.

"I'm sorry Eunji. Very sorry. We weren't able to protect her."

"What do you mean by that? Bomi is definitely fine. What are you talking about? Where is she?"

"Eunji dear, she passed away 5 months ago. A week after Chaein was born" said Chorong holding her tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter