Lost; Nayeon #3

A Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lost; Nayeon #3

 

Now that Sana has just confronted her with such a question, there was no need for Nayeon to hide her feelings anymore.

 

"It's not that I don't like you," Nayeon finally answered, "It's just..."

 

"It's just, I don't appeal to you, right?" Sana replied.

 

"Sana, I-" Nayeon tried to explain her exact feelings towards her friend. And it was hard. Sana was the perfect friend, the person who she could definitely count on when she needed someone. Dahyun used to be this person, but due to her parents' accident, she shut herself away from the world and attempted to cut off every relationship that she had. Including her relationship with Nayeon.

 

It was Sana who didn't give up on Dahyun and stayed by her side.

 

Sana was the perfect friend for Dahyun, and it should have been Nayeon. She got the looks that captured everyone's attention; the perfect personality to become everyone's friend.

 

Perfect.

 

The compliment that she would never get from others.

 

"It's fine." Sana mumbled, "I guess, I just need to figure out another way."

 

"Sana." Nayeon added, "Maybe you- we, should just give up."

 

 

Nayeon knocked on her friend's door for the tenth time and looked at her watch.

 

"Hurry up, you are 15 minutes late already," Nayeon shouted. It was early in the morning, but Dahyun has already made her feel annoyed.

 

"I am so sorry, Nayeon." Ms Kim said with two bowls of seaweed soup in her hands. "This kid can never wake up on time," she placed the bowls on the dining table, "come and eat breakfast with her, I am sure she will be out soon.”

 

Nayeon smiled and thanked Dahyun's mum. Nayeon and Dahyun would always go to school together, a habit that they started since they were young. But Dahyun was never ready by the time Nayeon got her hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter