Found; Jeongyeon #3

A Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Found; Jeongyeon #3

 

With both of her hands wrapped around her head, she embraced herself from everything in the room; the cold air, the plain white walls, the overly bright lighting, and most importantly, the middle-aged guy sitting in front of her.

 

"I didn't do it."  She repeated the sentence countless times.

 

"That's what they all say.  Miss Yoo."  The same guy who took Jeongyeon from her friends early in the morning said.

 

He continued, "The police have strong evidence that can prove  you were involved in all this mess."   

 

"I told you... I have nothing to do with anything you have just said."

 

God, please help me.  Why am I here?  I did nothing wrong.  They must have made a mistake.

 

These thoughts circulated inside Jeongyeon's mind.  If someone were to help her, it would be her friends.  But how?  By hiring a lawyer?  How could three university students possibly have the money to get her a decent lawyer to get her out of this situation?

 

Dahyun. 

 

The only one who could save her.  The top student of her school and most importantly, her one of her best friends.

 

She would get me out of this.  She definitely will.  How she always saves me out of trouble in high school.

 

Please.

 

 

"You know, you don't have to come all the way here to pick me up."  Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon, who volunteered to drive her to her interview.

 

"It's my best friend's first interview,"  Nayeon said while looking at her.  "Me driving half an hour to your place and back?  Worth it." 

 

"Hey, eyes on the road,"  Jeongyeon pointed forward, "I told you a million times before."

 

Nayeon clicked her tongue to show her annoyance at the latter.  "God, you sound like Kim Dahyun sometimes."

 

"I mean, she got a point."  Jeongyeon teased.

 

Nayeon flashed a smile and turned her focus on the road.  There wasn't any traffic at all, considering they were not driving in peak hour.  Nayeon turned into a particular street, which made Jeongyeon's heart dropped.  They were on that road.  The four of them would always avoid taking this road to the university or even going back to their high school.  It was probably the best and fastest out of all the routes, but as Nayeon said a few years back while they were all living with each other, "None of them would go on this road.  No one." 

 

Nayeon didn't seem to care now, which was somewhat confounding.  

 

"Dahyun...  She still hates driving right?"  Jeongyeon finally spoke.

 

Nayeon nodded.

 

"And we are here..."  Nayeon hopped out of the car, "Ah, I miss being a student."

 

"I don't; I forgot your bad drives to school while we were still living with each other."  Jeongyeon got of the car, with her head still spinning; caused by Nayeon's turns and manoeuvres. 

 

Even though Nayeon's sense of safety while driving was questionable sometimes, Jeongyeon was still thankful for her ride.  The interview with the facility deen would surely be daunting; but how bad was it going to be?  She has experienced something far worse than that already.

 

She didn't know the real intention of her bunny friend.  She shrugged it off since Jeongyeon simply had no time to worry about Nayeon. 

 

Finally, she thought.  I am one step closer to take my revenge.

 

 

"This is my vision.  I want to become a judge in the future, and I believe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter