Lost; Nayeon #2

A Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lost; Nayeon #2

 

Sana must have mixed up Dahyun's role. Dahyun was the one who saves people, but not the one being saved.

 

"Huh?" Nayeon frowned. This hangout with her friend was supposed to clear up a particular question that was in her mind, but Sana's sudden request has brought her even more concerns.

 

"This is the only way if you want to save her," Sana said with a straight face, then took a sip of her coffee. The ray of winter sun, with a soft and warm sensation, shined on the person sitting in front of her.

 

Nayeon never wanted to admit it, but Sana was a living angel. Sana was always considered as the prettiest out of the four, which Nayeon was undoubtedly jealous of. Back in their high school years, Sana would always be the one who gets chased by the guys from across all grades. Countless love letters would be given to Sana during school times, and she would kindly accept it with a smile, and leave the letters unopened.

 

Nayeon's looks were not bad too, and she did receive a couple of confessions throughout her high school years. However, there was a difference between them. Sana was someone who was considered as unreachable, a figure who came from above (she recalled one of Sana's admirers called the Japanese that) and for herself, she was just considered as the girl-next-door type.

 

Ordinary.

She thought.

Ordinary.

 

"What do you mean Dahyun needs saving?" Nayeon asked, "she is not in trouble right?"

 

Dahyun would never be in trouble. Nayeon was very aware of that. She was more interested in why Sana would ask her such a request. Secretly, she was always more interested in Sana than her other two friends.

 

"She is more fragile than you think." Sana finished her cup of coffee and put it on the saucer.

 

She added, "Her current state is worse than I think... I don't think I can help her anymore."

 

Of course. Sana's main concern was about that. Both of them already had countless conversations about their friend, and Nayeon already warned her there was nothing more that could be done to help her. All three o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter