Chapter 3

My Cute Dongsaeng Or ...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| CHAPTER 3 ||

 

"You--Did--did you call me?"


Mingyu widens his eyes, he could feels the hair on his arms standing up reacting to the shock he is having right now. He never expected the person he is looking for living just around him. Mingyu starts walking, he speeds up his step, however he couldn't wait even though the distance between them is not too far, hence he runs towards the sunbae that he had a fight with just now and hugs him tightly as soon as he reached there.

"Hyung~~ why didn't you tell me? I'm looking for you everywhere I thought I could meet you, you are Yoon Jeonghan, my Jeonghan hyung right?" asked Mingyu as soon as Jeonghan is in his embrace, he knows if he's mistaken this Jeonghan with his hyung he might embarrass himself in front of the person he just had a fight with but this person's sudden change behavior made his faith a little bit stronger.

Jeonghan could feel his eyes brims with tears when the tone Mingyu using right now obviously an opposite with the one he used just now. Even though Mingyu's voice now is deeper and huskier, completely different with the six years old Mingyu he knows but the vibe he felt when Mingyu addressed him as hyung is exactly the same, just like twelve years ago.

"I thought you already forget about me, I thought I'm the only one who remember, you were only six years old back then," replied Jeonghan softly.

"I never forget you, there is no single day which I didn't think about you, we promised to not forget about each other right?" Mingyu reminds Jeonghan about their promise.

Jeonghan nods in Mingyu's embrace. If twelve years ago, he was the one who enveloped Mingyu between his arms but now he is in Mingyu's embrace, with one of Mingyu's hands on back of his head and another one tightly on his waist, he does not know why he feels so comfortable and safe, as Mingyu's embrace is his querencia.

Mingyu releases his hold from Jeonghan's body and his hands shift to cup Jeonghan's face, "Let me see my hyung's face."

Jeonghan could feel the blood rushing and gather on his face when Mingyu observing each corner of his face followed with the gentle caress. He saw Mingyu's lips twitches and forms a smile at last.

"Where is your cheeks gone? You used to have a chubby cheeks here," Mingyu whispered, still caressing, "But right now you are so beautiful. You are really beautiful."

Jeonghan smiles and lowering his head trying to hide his blushing face, "You too, I didn't recognize you since you grown up becoming a really handsome man."

Mingyu giggles, his hand still Jeonghan's face, "Are you shy with me?" asked Mingyu when he saw Jeonghan tried to avoid his gaze by looking on the ground.

Jeonghan nods slightly.

"Why?" Mingyu bends down, trying to let their gaze meet again.

"You now are bigger and taller than me, it feels a bit weird and awkward," admitted Jeonghan.

"I'm still Kim Mingyu that you know," Mingyu brings his lips to Jeonghan's face and kisses Jeonghan on his cheek.

"Ya!! We are in our college right now!" Jeonghan hits Mingyu's arm softly at the same time his eyes looks around, Mingyu's act doesn't help his current situation at all and he also worried if someone saw them.

"I kissed your cheeks a lot before--"

"Yeah~ I remember but we are now standing in front of the college's cafe Mingyu," smiles Jeonghan.

"I don't care, what I know now I already found you, I miss you a lot hyung," Mingyu clings on Jeonghan's waist after he speaks.

Jeonghan chuckles, the heat on his face disappears as soon as Mingyu behaved just like twelve years ago. Mingyu is right, Mingyu which is standing in front of him now is still Mingyu that he knows from twelve years ago, his cute and clingy dongsaeng.

"I miss you a lot too."

.

.

The first week after their reunion, they could not stop telling each other how their life after they separated.

Mingyu told Jeonghan how he kept asking his mother when will he grow up so that he could find Jeonghan, also how he rebelled when his family need to move to Seoul because he worried Jeonghan might come to Busan and couldn't find him, whilst Jeonghan mentioned how he drew a rough map of their neighborhood in Busan as soon as he moved to Iksan and keep it for his future reference, so in case if he forget the way to Mingyu's house he still could find Mingyu later using his map. Unfortunately when he went back to Busan after eight years which means four years ago, everything is change, he could not find his old house as well as Mingyu's house.

"Yes, everything is changed, I also went back there last year and I got lost, somehow it reminded me how we met for the first time...and it's funny when I really hope we could meet at that moment just like a drama, you know something like they will meet again at the first place they met." Mingyu giggles to his own cheesiness.

Jeonghan chuckles, "Did you following a puppy again this time?"

"Of course no!"

"That's why we didn't meet because you were not following a puppy like our first meeting," Jeonghan laughs.

"Hyungggg~~" whines Mingyu at Jeonghan's tease.

Jeonghan laughs louder. 

And it become their everyday routin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter