Chapter 1.5 - Just nod.

Are Secrets One-sided?

I shot up, looking around my dark room, my eyes landed on my alarm clock. 5:00 AM. I groan whilst moving to get out of bed. Waliking towards my wardrobe, my mind replays yesterday. I drop my uniform as I, once again, rush to check if it was true.

"It was only a nightmare." I mumble to myself as a last attempt to calm down my nerves, as I watch the webpage load. The page loads and I scan it for any indication that it was all a nightmare. But all I see is how my followers are in the thousands and I have almost twenty thousand views in total. My stomach dropped as the situation set in. Bolting up I began pacing in my room, back and forth as I try to think of what to do.

"I can't go back to school, I can't face her or, or anyone. They'll know it's me." I said to myself as thoughts flew around my head, sending my rationality away. Shutting my laptop, I went to get ready. Anything to distract myself from thinking about the blog.

After 10 minutes I am ready, and as I glance at my clock I see I still have an hour. So taking a deep breath in, I go back to my laptop. Slowly opening it, I go through all the posts. To see if I gave anything away and on one specific one, my eyes widen. There looking back at me was my school name, they know I go to this school. They have to, no where else is it mentioned and I mention no other school. , this couldn't get any worse. Looking at the time I speed out the door, I was doing that for longer than I thought. Running down the street I hear a car horn behind me, turning I see Chaeryeong and him.

"Yuna! You're usually early. Come on we'll give you a ride, you'll be late other wise." She said with a sweet smile. God, I love that smile. So before I could even refuse I found myself getting in the car, letting out an awkwardly timed "Thank you." I train my eyes on the scenery outside, trying to ignore the feeling iinside building inside. Looking over at Chae, I feel my heart beat faster when I see her smiling, suddenly I see her turning to me. Quickly I avert my eyes back to outside. 

"Did you oversleep? You seem a bit out of it Yuna." I hear her say, but I can't bring myself to answer honestly. Because it isn't like I can just turn to her and be like I'm just thinking about how pretty you are, or no just my blog about you got really popular overnight so I spent my morning panicking. So I just nod. It's safer than words because I am pretty sure I'd say one of those if I open my mouth. 

We soon arrive at the school gates and as I am about to thank them and leave them alone. She speaks up, "Hey, do you want to come over after school?" I made the mistake of looking at her, looking in her eyes. The hopefulness they held, I can't help but nod. Again. Her face lights up and I feel my own smile growing. "Ok, we'll meet here?" I reply with a quick sure and say my goodbyes.

 

/Sorry for the short chapter but it orks with the story. Hope you enjoyed though, Thoughts? and Chaeryeong and Yuna are gonna be alone?