Chapter One - "Oh no. This isn't good."

Are Secrets One-sided?

I let out a sigh of relief as the final bell went. Walking out of the classroom, I glanced down the hall and saw a sight that made my chest ache. 

There Chaeryeong was, with her boyfriend, kissing. Quickly looking the other way I made my way towards the exit, knowing that I wouldn't be walking with Chaeryeong today. But I haven't walked home with her in weeks, months even. I stopped tracking how long she'd been dating him when it hurt me too much. Mainly because it wasn't me she was with. 

I guess today just isn't my day because by the time I made it to the gates I heard from behind me, "Hey, Yuna! Wait up!"

Glancing back I was greeted by Chaeryeong's pretty smile and a scowl from her boyfriend. He doesn't deserve Chae, if I am honest. I've seen how he speaks to other girls when Chae isn't with him. Mainly girls in my year, but seeing the smile on her face as she snuggles into him, I don't want to take away her happiness. Especially if I am not th one who can make her like that. Taking in a subtle but shaky breathe I show my fakest smile. Humming as a response, she immediately answers. 

"Would you like to come with us? We're going to the cinema and we haven't done anything together in a while." She offered and it made my heart want to break. I was not hanging out with her if the only time we had together was with her boyfriend. I just shook my head,

"Sorry, I got a big project that I need to start. Maybe next time?" With my response Chae just sadly nodded and I turned and left them. I let out a shaky breathe as I made my way home, staring at the ground. Trying to occupy my mind with anything but Chaeryeong, but it wasn't working, if I tried thinking about school. I just saw Chaeryeong walking next to me. If my mind drifted to my home, I just an reminded of how much I missed her sleeping over. Or how my mum ask me when she is next coming round. Everything in my life is connected to her, I seem to be relying on her so much yet I don't even think she realises it. 

There is no way she knows how I need her in my life, how I smile f she does. Even if I am feeling down, her being happy is something I want her to always be, so if I have to sacrifice mine for hers. Then I will or I am because I have been doing that ever since she started dating him. Ever since I realised at the mere mention of him she smiles brighter than I have ever made her. 

The wind blows and it's then that I feel my wet cheeks. Quickly wiping them with my sleeve just as I reach my front door. There is no car outside meaning my mum isn't home. She never is in the day time on weekdays. So I just open the door and rush up to my room, not forgetting to lock it behind me. 

I sat at my desk and just closed my eyes. Reliving today mentally, I suddenly launched forward and opened my laptop. I just started typing whatever came to mind as I just wrote whatever.

After my heart felt like it wasn't about to break and didn't ache as much. I finished it and hit publish. 

Closing my laptop I left my room and after i stepped onto the landing I felt my phone vibrate, looking at what it was I saw it was a text from Yeji.

"We haven't hung out as much ever since I went to college so can we meet up later? At the coffee shop near mine?" I read outloud and sighed loudly. 

Replying with a quick yes, i rushed back towards my room. Well there goes my plans to mope around like a heartbroken fool. 

 

*Time Skip*

 

I walked into the coffee shop and immediately see Yeji, sitting next to someone I don't recognise. "Yuna!" She screams and I feel my face redden from the unwanted eyes on me now. I quickly sit down and am about to ask who the new girl is but Yeji seems to have read my mind. "This is Jisu or Lia and she is my girlfriend." I feel my eyes widen at this, great now I am the only one who is single. I feel myself say a small congratulations, but what she says next throws me off a bit.

"I know it's surprising but I got inspiration online. Did you not look at the link I sent you, there is this blog and considering how sad the writer sounds I figured I should just admit it to her, now here we are."

" Did you say blog?" I ask cautiously, and she shows me the page on her phone. 

Staring back at me was my own words, my own blog. She was reading my blog. I felt panic within me as I tried to stay calm. Just then I felt my phone vibrate repeatedly, quietly glancing at the screen I saw notifications of new followers or commens and I feel my cheeks get redder. No one was a meant to actually read this blog. It was so I didn't have to carry a diary with me everywhere. I could just write anywhere. But now people were reading it and now people knew about my feelings for Chaeryeong. Well not directly but one slip up, and everything can be revealed.

"Hey, my mum just text me, I'll see you later?" I quickly blurt out.

"Oh yeah sure, we'll talk more I've missed this." Yeji softly replied and I bid my fairwells as I left. Once I rounded the corner, I sprinted home. Needing to see my laptop, see if this was real.

Running up the stairs I hastily looked on my blog and it seemed to still be blowing up, 

"Oh no. This isn't good." I mumbled as I sank lower in my seat.

"This is really not good."

/not proofread and shouuld I show all blog posts Yuna writes or should I only show the ones that are important for the plot? Please comment and I'll do the more popular one. Also opinions so far?