Chapter 6

Please Let Me Go

Hyun Seung just couldn't stop the tears from flowing. He had random bursts of frustration. He wouldn't eat; wouldn't sleep; wouldn't talk to anyone. Everyone around him had eventually decided to leave him be as he would snap at them and pick fights. He knew that the person he had become would have disappointed Yoo Mi. He knew he had to snap out of it. He knew that she would never want to see him in this state. He knew. Heck, he knew a lot. He just couldn't find it in himself to move on.

A knock caught his attention. He scowled as he saw who had walked in. How could he not be affected by Yoo Mi's death? He, who stole her from him. He, who, after finding out about her passing, mourned for an hour before going off to find another woman. Hyun Seung could feel his blood boiling as Jun Hyung walked into the room.

"How much longer are you gonna be like this?" asked Jun Hyung.

He didn't bother to answer the question. Did he really deserve one? After all that he had been put through, did Jun Hyung even care?

"Yah! Jang Hyun Seung! Snap out of it! How much longer are you gonna be this way? Yoo Mi would never want you to be like this!"

"Why do you even care?" Hyun Seung asked, no longer able to contain his anger towards his "friend".

"I care, because I did it for you. Do you think I deliberately chased her? She asked me to do it! She wanted you to forget about her. I did it so she could have some peace in mind. I did it so you could move on. Don't make my efforts go to waste. Do you think I haven't noticed your suicide attempts? Who do you think hid all the pills? Why do you think you haven't been allowed in the kitchen? Did you ever wonder why people were always coming in and out of your room? Hyun Seung, this isn't the way to live. Don't make Yoo Mi's efforts pointless. Move on. For everyone else, for yourself, and if you can't even do that, at least try to move on for her."

Hyun Seung was left speechless as tears silently streamed down his face. "I miss her. I miss her so much. Even after she left me, I couldn't forget her. I couldn't stop thinking about her; worrying about her."

"Don't you get it?" Jun Hyung asked quietly. "She never left you." He reached in his pocket and pulled out an envelope. "She wanted me to give this to you." he said as he placed the envelope on the desk.

Hyun Seung's gaze stayed fixed on the white envelope sitting on his desk as he heard the door shut with a click. He got up slowly and walked over to his desk. Picking up the envelope, he turned it over. Yoo Mi's script like handwriting adorned the front of the envelope. "Oppa"

He shakily turned it over again and carefuly tore open the flap. Unfolding the paper, he read her tiny handwriting.

Dear Hyun Seung Oppa,

 

---------------------

Sorry for the lack of update and the short update. Yes, I did mean to end it there. Hahaha.

Comment/Subscribe! I'll try to update this one a little more.

~Emylie <3