Chapter 5

Please Let Me Go

Jun Hyung slipped out of the room, careful not to wake Yoo Mi.

"The things I do for people." he muttered under his breath. "Always gets me into trouble. Hey, you up there. When will I find happiness when all I do is help other people and take the hits?"

"Yah! Jun Hyung! Stop right there!"

Jun Hyung turned around to see a very pissed off Yo Seob marching towards him. It was his first time ever seeing his fellow band member this angry. Seldom did Yo Seob ever get upset.

"How could you do that?" Yo Seob asked in a dangerously low voice.

Jun Hyung scoffed, "How could I do what? She approached me. She wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed to go out with her."

"Liar! Yoo Mi is too nice to do that kind of thing. You forced this on her, didn't you?" Yo Seob said as he grabbed Jun Hyung's collar.

"She's good at acting, don't you agree? You would never think that she could be coy about anything."

"You-" Yo Seob shoved him into the wall and raised his fist.

"Yah! What's going on here?" Doo Joon asked. He gave a hateful glance at Yo Seob. "Go find Hyun Seung. He shouldn't be running around. Manager hyung won't be pleased if he gets caught by fans again."

Yo Seob pushed past Doo Joon, making sure to put enough force into it to make him stumble. Jun Hyung slid down the wall and sat on the bench.

"Jun Hyung, what the hell are you doing? You know how much she means to him." asked Doo Joon, his posture softening.

Jun Hyung sighed. He couldn't decide how much to tell his leader. After a moment of silence, he said, "She asked me to. She would rather he hate her than for him to miss her and never move on."

Doo Joon was at a loss for words. It was certainly a different side of his friend that he had never seen before.

"So, what are you gonna do?" he asked after thinking over the situation.

"I'm gonna act the part. The doctor said that Yoo Mi doesn't want to be hospitalized. I'll just be around her and make it seem like we're together. I'd rather Hyun Seung hate me forever than to see him struggle to move on when her time comes."

 

"I can't believe him." Hyun Seung muttered angrily. He had gone for a run after seeing his friend and his girlfriend kissing. Even after running four miles, he still couldn't get rid of the frustration and anger he felt towards Jun Hyung.

Hyun Seung's phone lit up. A call from Gi Kwang. He stared at the screen and decided to ignore it. Moments later, his phone lit up again.

"What?" he asked in annoyance.

"Where are you? Everyone's worried. If you get found by fans again, manager hyung will have your head." Gi Kwang said cautiously.

"There's nobody around here. I'll be at the dorm soon." he replied, hanging up on Gi Kwang.

 

Seems like everyone's gone home. Yoo Mi looked around the room in search of a pen and paper. The door slid open as a nurse walked in.

"Good evening Yoo Mi-ssi. I'm just here to check your vitals. Is there anything I can get you while I'm here?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Could I have an envelope, some paper, and a pen?"

"Sure thing." she said with a smile. "I'll be right back."

Yoo Mi thanked the nurse as she took the stack from her hands. She stared blankly at the paper. After several hours, she carefully picked up the pen as if it were made of glass and positioned it above the paper.

Jun Hyung-oppa, please don't give this letter to Hyun Seung-oppa unless he really can't let me go.

Signed November 18. 3 pm.

She looked out her window and saw the warm sunlight. She smiled and closed her eyes as a tear escaped the corner of her eye. The drone of her heart monitor pierced through the stillness of her hospital room as snowflakes drifted lightly down to the busy masses of Seoul.

 

----------------------------------------

I've been neglecting updates...I'm sorry about that. Hehe. I probably won't update for a week. Stupid AP test to study for.

So what did you think? The story's not over yet! (Well, duh. There's no "complete" after the title. =P)

Comment and subscribe. You know you wanna. Lol.

~Emylie <3