Chapter 8

In This House

Turns out, being kidnapped by Shim Changmin for dessert was a good thing.

The man was a self-proclaimed foodie, and his stomach knew no limits as the boys watched him devour three parfaits with different flavors. Not that they were disgusted, they were fairly impressed and amused as someone like Seunghwan was tame compared to the veteran black hole.

“Wow. I’ve never seen anyone devour parfaits that fast since Seunghwan entered the eat-all-you-can ice cream contest at school.” Byeonghee praised.

Seungwhan, who is now on his second parfait, puffed his chest, “You really can’t help it, especially when it comes to sweets. Food is life.” He declared.

“I like the way you think.” Changmin replied as he ruffled the boy’s head in approval.

“Changmin-hyung, have you ever found a place where the food is really great by your standards?” Siyoung asked enthusiastically.

Changmin thought deeply for a second before responding, “As a matter of fact, I have found great food years ago, but that was not from a restaurant. It’s the cooking of a single person.”

“Really? Who?” Suren wondered.

Memories hit Changmin like a freight train of a young man with the most caring personality there is, especially towards a certain someone. “He’s an old friend of mine, though I tend to call him ‘Umma’ for a lot of reasons. His cooking is one that is always carefully made out of love, always thinking of how the people who will eat them, preparing them with all he has. I hadn’t seen him in over ten years though.”

“How come?” Wumuti asked.

“Let’s just say, things happened and leave it at that, hmm?” Changmin replied, silently asking them to drop the subject.

The boys silently agreed.

“By the way, Changmin-hyung,” Wumuti started, “Was there anything between Appa and Donghae-sshi?” he asked out of the blue, surprising Changmin.

Changmin raised a brow, “Why the sudden question?”

“Well, yesterday, you did mention that he and Appa used to flirt on music video sets. You seemed to look back on it so fondly that we’re starting to wonder about it.” Shihyun explained.

The oldest man in the group looked at the eight teenagers thoughtfully, “You don’t mind that your dad dated someone steadily after your moms?”

The eight looked at each other, wondering if it was safe for them to tell Changmin the specifics of their births. Eventually, they shrugged, and Shihyun, their spokesperson, leaned into Changmin’s ear and whispered the truth to him.

As Changmin listened to their explanation, he quickly understood what was happening. “Seriously?!”

“But don’t tell! None of the other members of SJ knew the specifics other than Jungsoo-sshi and Heechul-sshi.” Byeonghee told him softly.

“Really?” Changmin said, eyes wide. “Then why?”

“The less people know the better.” Jongwoon said. “And Donghae-sshi can wallow himself in self-pity with the thought of Appa having nine affairs behind his back for all I care.” He growled.

“Ah. So you know why they broke up then.” Changmin concluded.

“What? That he broke Appa's heart by marrying that blackmailing social climber without clearing the situation and didn't try making up with him for the past three years?” Jongwoon let out.

“No need to be catty, Woonie. Appa told us he forgave him but…” Byeonghee trailed off.

“He still can't face him and his feelings.” Siyoung finished. “He may have said he had forgiven him, but the pain is still there.”

It was then when Changmin felt that he can relate to what the kids were trying to say. Because he is in the same position as the nine of them. Even though everything's okay now, two people are still in pain and barely speaking to each other.

“I can understand that. So what do you guys intend to do?” he wondered.

“Make them make a move to try again.” Byeonghee declared.

“But not before making it hard for Donghae-sshi.” the evil glint on Suren flashes for a second.

“Can't forget that.” Shihyun agreed.

Changmin laughed at their one-track mind. “Well, it took a lot from Leeteuk-hyung to make them make a move in the first place, and I doubt it will be easier this time.” he warned. “If you need help, I'd be happy to provide it.” he offered. “After all, you do need someone to cover you when you do something.”

“We’ll hold you on to that, Changmin-hyung.” Shihyun said, a bit relieved that there was at least a helper that thinks the way they do.

“We’re on our way now. We just got back from the mall and bought the boys some of these cute shirts that-”

“Noona, stop buying the boys things on a whim.” Hyukjae chided with amusement at his sister over the phone. He was currently outside the training room when Sora had rang. Of course, they had a rule that no one should keep their older sisters waiting (including the sisters of Jungsoo, Heechul and Kyuhyun), so he had to step out to answer. “You stopped at a nearby mall when you saw them, didn’t you?”

“Oppa you insult me! I’ve been planning on buying things for the boys ever since you announced you would be moving back to Seoul temporarily with them for the concert!” his older sister’s scandalized voice defended.

The man laughed at the denial of his older sister. Since the beginning, it was always Sora who was very motherly towards the boys ever since she first laid eyes on them. She defended that since she did not have any sons, her nephews were the closest she could get in having a son. Normally, it would be the husband who would utter those words, but since his sister had always wanted to have a boy—which did not end in her favor, unfortunately—she made it her mission to spoil her nephews at every chance she gets.

“I know the boys rarely see you, but please, they’re going to outgrow it quickly especially with how fast Suren, Siyoung and Jongwoon are growing.” He told her.

“You trying to discourage me from spoiling my nephews is not going to work, Lee Hyukjae, and I’m pretty sure Umma agrees with me.” Sora returned.

“You two spoil them too much it’s a miracle they never take things for granted.” Hyukjae replied.

Sora snorted on the other line, “Maybe because they inherited your tight-fistedness when it comes to their wants. Umma and I are here to offset that along with their parents.”

“And your point is?” Hyukjae asked, not really getting why his kids being frugal is a problem.

“Oppa. You practically spent three months sifting through hundreds of real estate companies just to get the property that fits your budget. The same thing goes with the boys when we accompany them to shop for clothes, they usually feast their eyes at bargain sales. The boys deserve some expensive things from time to time, now that we can afford it.” Sora reasoned.   

“Can’t argue with that.” Hyukjae said. Even when he had bought the house in Incheon, Hyukjae never chose the most expensive property. He scoured every real estate listings he could find until he stumbled upon his current residence for a fair price and large land, and he does the same as his boys when shopping for clothes. Usually his eyes go to bargain sales when he has the chance. “We might be going back a bit late. We’re going to pick up Doyum later since he’s with Jinsung on a date at the moment. You have the keys?”

“Yes~” Sora replied. “I have it in my handbag all the time in case the ten of you decided to stop over at the flat there in Seoul.” She told him enthusiastically.

“Okay then, I’ll see you tonight.” Hyukjae bid and cut the call. Just as he turned around, he crossed paths with the person who has been messing with his mind the entire day. “Donghae.” He managed to breathe out.

Donghae, who had been shoved by Heechul to go outside and to meet Hyukjae halfway outside, fidgeted slightly as he looked at him. “Sorry. I didn't hear anything if that's what you're worrying about…”

Hyukjae shrugged. “There's nothing to overhear when it comes to Noona spoiling the boys.” he replied. “Is there something you needed?”

Donghae hesitated replying, but as Heechul had said, he needed to let things out. “About earlier…when we rehearsed…”

He knew where the conversation was going, and Hyukjae still felt he was not ready to face it. “I keep telling you guys, it's nothing.”

But the other man was not buying it. “Hyukjae, I wrote the song. I'm pretty sure that nothing is okay at this point.” he stated. “And I can tell what you were conveying. I know.”

‘Know what? That I miss you more than anything…?’

“What do you mean?” Hyukjae dared ask.

Donghae figured that it was now or never. “Remember what you said to me…after my divorce?” the otheran stayed silent, prompting Donghae to continue. “You said that you forgave me, but I can't have you back anymore.”

‘You can have me back if you'd just try and ask…’

“What made you think I changed my mind?”

“Hyuk. I can read you like an open book, and it tells me that you still feel the same.” he said as he threw caution into the wind and grabbed his wrist, making Hyukjae look at him straight in the eye. “My feelings never changed. I still…”

“Don't!” Hyukjae stopped him. “Don't you dare, Lee Donghae…please…” he begged. “I…I have a life now without you in it…why can't you…”

“Because I don't want to let go of it!” he replied. “Even if you had gone behind my back…”

Hyukjae's head snapped up, “I never went behind your back you idiot! If someone did, it was you!” he growled and tore his wrist away from him. “There is nothing to talk about anymore, Donghae. We are over. Even if it was for all our sakes, you hurt me! You were the one who told the world how you were so in love with her. It’s been four years, you bastard. I still remember that day vividly, and there is no power in this world that could make me forget how you threw me aside and tore me apart! You revealing the truth to the world does not erase that day, not even when I forgave you.” he said, on the verge of crying.

“Hyuk…”

“If you're just going to apologize…don't bring it up anymore, because it's not enough…”

‘Because I want to see you try to prove that you still want me and love me just as badly as I do…’

Hyukjae didn't wait for Donghae to reply as he turned and left before he breaks down in the middle of the corridor.

Donghae could only punch the wall beside him in frustration. “Damn it…” he muttered and grit his teeth.

“Didn't go that well?”

Donghae turned to face Siwon who was looking sorry for him.

“Obviously.” he replied solemnly.

Siwon sighed and placed his hand on his shoulder, channeling every bit of assurance to him. “Donghae, you know how you hurt Eunhyuk, and that will never be undone. You knew it would lead to this.”

“I didn't know it would hurt him more than I thought it would!” he exclaimed and ran his hands through his hair. “I…I didn't want to do it but I had no choice at the time…” he looked at Siwon pleadingly. “How…how can I get him back…?”

Siwon sighed. “You'll have to search for the answers yourself. Even I don't know what runs in his mind, maybe except his boys.”

At the mention of his nine sons, Donghae felt himself go slack. The thought of the boys sent a flare of underlying jealousy simply for the fact thag they were the closest to Hyukaje than anyone.

“I'm surprised that you didn't react strongly when he told us.” Siwon added the moment he noticed his body language.

The man shrugged and tore Siwon's hand away from him. “Hyukjae having nine affairs behind my back does not affect how much I still love him. I've already forgiven him just like he had forgiven me with what I did. I just wish…” he trailed off.

“You wish that he is more open in trying things again?” Siwon continued for him.

“Yes…” Donghae replied. “But I'm more than willing to prove to him that I still want a life with him. I don't care how long this will take.”

“That's the spirit.” Siwon pat him in the back. “Come on. Kyu might be waiting for me back in the training room, and you still have a drama to shoot in two and a half hours.”

Donghae had to groan at the mention of work. “Sometimes I wish I never accepted this drama. They’re very demanding.” he said, perking up as the two men drowned in their conversation, not knowing that someone heard them.

In one of the dark areas of the corridor, eight pairs of eyes stared at the retreating back of Donghae, full of sympathy and a hint of exasperation.

They were headed back to the training room to pick up their father to head home for the family dinner when they had heard their father and Donghae speak to each other.

They heard everything, and they were now sure of one thing. They had to mend what had been broken.

Their initial small anger towards Donghae had been somewhat replaced by sympathy, as the two of them were hurting each other by not trying to fix things properly.

“This is a reconstruction project we need to get done immediately. I'm now sure of this.” Junseo spoke.

“We know what to do next, right guys?” Shihyun prompted.

“Yes.” they all whispered a reply.

In the background, Shim Changmin could only stare in wonder as the boys flashed identical determined looks.

‘This will be a wild ride.’

In another part of Seoul, one can see Doyum and Jinsung walking to the bus station where Doyum will be meeting Wumuti—much to the other boy’s chagrin. But he knew that the two were just close friends, as Doyum had proven time and again by his unconscious actions that he only has eyes for Jinsung. He trusted Doyum. He just didn’t trust the others around him, even his label mates Byeonghee and Seunghwan—as much as he loves them like brothers.

But Wumuti was a different case altogether. He had only met the other teen last year when their mentors had a joint summer camp. From what he knew, Wumuti Tursun was a Chinese idol trainee who had been training under Pelias and was already an idol until recently, when his company faced problems regarding their unit because of an ongoing lawsuit. He is now staying with relatives in South Korea and is currently an independent trainee until everything about SWIN is settled.

As Doyum’s classmate under Eunhyuk of Super Junior, the boy was one of the top students when it came to ranking their abilities, as far as he and the others could tell. In reality, Eunhyuk never set up any student rankings, not really advocating ranking them by abilities as all of them had aptitudes of their own. His nineteen top students were the living proof that Hyukjae has seen them stand out with skills to back it up. Wumuti was one of the many foreign students he has, and what was more, the Chinese trainee seemed to be closer to eight students in particular, one of them, unfortunately, being Doyum.

Jinsung was wary within reason, he supposed.

“You can head back now. I can walk here to Muti.” Doyum said, taking him out of his thoughts.

Jinsung smiled, “I’m sorry if I can’t be in contact with you for the rest of the week. My Dad and uncles are really insistent in taking me out of town to compensate being delayed in coming back for a week.” He told him.

Doyum simply shook his head, “It’s okay, I understand family matters well, considering mine.” He told him. “Say hi to your dad and your uncles for me.”

“I will.” Jinsung nodded and took the chance to sneak a kiss on his cheek, which effectively made the other boy turn a bit red in embarrassment. “Don’t miss me too much.”

His boyfriend hit him lightly on the chest for being gutsy. “I won’t because I will be sending you memes and kaomoji every single time I want to annoy you.”

“Okay, I’ll give.” Jinsung replied as he tried to stop Doyum from hitting him more. “You know, my dad wanted to invite you to the trip as well to finally meet you, but…”

“I know. Sorry. This thing happening to me right now is pretty big, and I need to cut off on hanging out and turn my attention to rehearsals for now.” Doyum said apologetically.

“I understand. We’re trainees after all.” Jinsung replied.

“Hey! Doyummie!”

Two heads snapped up and turned to look at the bus stop where Wumuti was standing, waving at the two of them. It made Jinsung scowl when Doyum turned from him to wave at the other teen. This reaction did not go unnoticed by Wumuti, who put on a façade for Doyum not to notice that his boyfriend was giving him the stink eye.

Doyum turned hurriedly to Jinsung who quickly stashed his green-eyed monster, “I’ll message you when I get back. I have dinner to get to.” He said as he pecked his cheek, not allowing Jinsung to question why he was going to dinner with Wumuti of all people as Doyum ran to Wumuti who then placed his arms around Doyum’s shoulders as he ushered him out of the bus stop to head to a car that was parked a few blocks away from the said area.

Jinsung better hopes Wumuti has a good head on his shoulders. He swears that if he ever tries stealing his boyfriend from him, he was going to break more than just his jaw.

“Halmeoni!” the nine boys greeted their grandmother by threes the moment they arrived home to see that their grandmother and their aunt had beat them to the apartment and were currently in the middle of cooking.

It did not deter their grandmother as she dropped what she was doing to embrace her nine grandsons. Never in her life did she expect her son to give them biological grandchildren ever since he came out to them at the age of sixteen, when he said that he preferred men than women and even cried while apologizing to her and her husband that he cannot give them the grandchildren they were dreaming of getting from their only son. So when they found out that Hyukjae had donated his at the hospital in Gyeonggi, they were in shock at first, but grew to the idea that they now have nine grandkids to spoil aside from their granddaughters from their daughter. 

“Oh my dear grandsons! It’s been a while!” Hyukjae’s mother greeted them all enthusiastically.

“Sora-ahjumma, is there anything we can help you with?” Shihyun began as he got into the kitchen to see that their grandmother and aunt were planning a feast to feed an army (read: Seunghwan).

Sora simply shooed them away, “No need, Shihyun, we have everything under control. Besides, this feast is for the nine of you, so you’re not supposed to lift a finger.”

“And what am I, chopped liver?” Hyukjae asked as he came behind his sister, clearly offended that he was not included in the counting.

His older sister huffed, “Please Oppa, we see you often. The boys, however, are a different case since they’re only together every summer. This is a special occasion!” she declared and started to push Shihyun and Hyukjae out of the kitchen, “Now out! Get out of the kitchen boys, and let us do the work for tonight, okay?” she assured them.

Shihyun and Hyukjae couldn’t do anything but to follow the rest to the living room while the two women did their magic in the kitchen.

In a matter of minutes, dinner was served, with Hyukjae and the kids setting-up the table—which is as far as the two women allowed them to do.

All of them sat down at the long table that they had brought from the house to accommodate all twelve of them, knowing for a fact that originally, Hyukjae’s house cannot take that many visitors, making the table extend to the living room from the kitchen area.

“Uwa~ I missed Halmeoni’s Kimchichigae. Even when I eat at family restaurants, it doesn’t come close to this!” Seunghwan complimented.

“So is Sora-ahjumma’s Samngyupsal.” Siyoung added as they all dug into the feast before them.

Sora laughed in delight at their reactions, “Aww thank you boys! I should cook for you all more often if I get complimented every single time!”

“Then that would defeat the fact that they will miss your cooking badly.” Hyukjae pointed out.

“Shush Oppa!” Sora snapped while slapping his shoulder, making Hyukjae winced in pain.

Their mother shook her head in disapproval and a hint of amusement. “Now you two, don’t set a bad example to the boys about your sibling relationship.” She chided. “By the way, Hyukjae, how are the rest of the boys doing?” she asked.

“They’re doing well. Everyone was present despite being busy. Siwon really did try his best to convince them all to do this concert.”

His mother nodded in approval. “We’ll see about that when we do our Gathering.”

Nine heads perked up at the new term spoken by their grandmother. “Gathering?” the boys asked.

“It’s a small party where all of us will attend about a week before the concert. It’s tradition that every family member of Super Junior must attend. We usually do it at Siwon’s house, but we might change venues seeing as Oppa here holds their record of the biggest property in terms of backyard area.” She shared.

“And I can’t wait to see the rest of the boys. We no longer have any get-togethers since you boys had disbanded and Dong…” his mother stopped herself from saying Donghae’s name once she saw the diminishing mood of her son, “Well, fact is we need more get-togethers. Contacting them via phone is not enough for us. The last time I saw them was on Siwon and Kyuhyun’s wedding, and even then that was too much of a formal event because of Siwon’s position.” She said forlornly. None of her children can deny that their mother missed the constant company of the other members’ parents. None were so tight knit as their mothers—even compared to Sora and the sisters of Heechul, Kyuhyun and Jungsoo.

Hyukjae, knowing that his mother meant no harm, simply smiled, “Don’t worry. It’s only five weeks away. We’d all be meeting soon enough.” He assured, but deep down, he was not really looking forward to meeting Donghae's mother for a variety of reasons.

After dinner, the boys were ushered to prepare for bed, having too much fun with catching up with their grandmother and aunt. They all gathered at the second bedroom of the flat where five of them were sharing while the other four were in the master’s bedroom with their father, where large mattresses were prepared for sharing.

The apartment was not meant for a family of nine, but they made do with the space that they have. After all, their father did share a small dorm with thirteen people once upon a time, they could cope with being divided in more than three to a group.

That was when Wumuti and the rest filled Doyum in on what happened after he left the training facility to his date with Jinsung earlier.

“What? So that means Donghae-sshi is doing the chasing even though Appa is still in love with him?” Doyum concluded.

The three youngest looked at him, “He’s trying to correct his mistake, I guess.” Suren said.

“A mistake that he shouldn’t have done in the first place.” Jongwoon pointed out. “Now he’s going to work on taking Appa back again.”

“Ah I should have been there!” Doyum shrugged as he put on his pajamas.

Byeonghee then propped himself on one of the mattresses, even though he was staying with their dad, “By the way, Doyum, how did your cute date go with Jinsung?” he asked.

“The cats were cute, but so is a jealous Jinsung.” Doyum commented.

Wumuti raised his brow, “If Jinsung finds it in him to punch me in the face, I'm holding you responsible.” he warned. “You knew from the get-go that he's being unnecessarily jealous towards me, especially when he met me last summer. Why don't you want to tell him about us?”

Doyum sighed and hugged his stuffed brown bear—a gift from Jinsung. “Because he's also hiding something from me, that's what.”

“If he really is hiding something from us regarding his family background, we're not really in position to talk. After all, we're donor-siblings, which is already an unconventional family dynamic.” Shihyun explained. “It's better to come clean if you really plan on making him stay for good.”

Doyum frowned at that. He really didn't like hiding things from Jinsung, but the boy was also full of secrets. He has not even met his family yet but Jinsung has already seen his mother and grandmother. There was something more to Jinsung's background than he lets on.

“I know.”

Shihyun and the rest of the older ones sighed. Out of all the people their siblings were dating currently, it was only Jinsung who was out of the loop about their relations, and they knew that it would only end up in a myriad of misunderstandings should he be kept from it from far too long. Unfortunately, as per their secrecy pact, only Doyum would be the one allowed to tell him.

But Stubborn Doyum is preventing that from happening which annoys them to no end.

Yoo Yongha was worried for his friend the moment he showed up at their hang-out place with Yechan and the rest of their close-knit group, 1the9, which was formed last summer after deliberations of their top three students of Solji, Eunhyuk and the Dynamic Duo. It now excluded Doyum, Seunghwan and Junseo with their own excuses, but Yongha and Yechan knew that the three were together having a dinner party with their paternal grandmother and aunt manning the gathering.

So when Yongha saw the troubled expression on Jinsung's face, he wondered if something went wrong.

“Why the long face Jinsung?” Taewoo asked him.

Jinsung grumbled. “Do you ever get the feeling that your boyfriend is slowly being stolen by someone else?” he asked.

Sungwoon raised a brow, “Did someone declare they intend to steal Doyum-hyung's heart from you?”

“Just tell us and we'll beat them up as a warning.” Taekhyeon volunteered.

Yongha frowned at his friend. “No need for violence.” he pointed out. “Who do you think is after Doyummie?”

Jinsung looked away from his drink as he replied. “Wumuti-sshi.”

“Wumuti-sshi?” Yongha and Yechan repeated as they locked eyes.

As the respective boyfriends of Junseo and Seunghwan, they were privy to the fact that their significant others are donor siblings with seven more. One of them was Wumuti, the second eldest, to be exact.

Which was why they were conflicted on whether to act concerned or laugh. They knew one thing though: Doyum has not told him yet.

“What makes you think so?” Yechan asked.

“He met up with him after our date. They seemed pretty close, and even when we were in the middle of a date, when he gets calls he usually ignores them. This time, he answered when the caller turned out to be Wumuti-sshi…”

“Oh.” Yongha replied, remembering that Junseo told him that they were in Seoul for some reason he cannot reveal yet because it involved Eunhyuk, and that he and his siblings were working on getting their biological dad and his ex back together while they were at it.

Yongha knew their donor father was Eunhyuk. Even if the nine brothers had not told him about their donor's identity, he could already tell it was Lee Hyukjae from their actions towards the former idol back in summer camp, especially on how they tried to defend him when they were pulling up old articles of their teachers. He also didn't miss the fact that the man reminded him of Junseo and his brothers in terms of body language and mannerisms. It was easy to tell with him being observant, but he knew he shouldn't call out his boyfriend about it as it was his secret to tell. Besides, it would be too good to pass up making his boyfriend gape at him like a fish once he manages to confront him about his donor father's identity one day.

“Have you even asked him if he was after Doyum?” Yechan wondered, and Yongha could tell that amusement was flashing in his eyes.

“From what I know, Wumuti-sshi is not looking for someone yet as he just pulled himself out of a bad breakup.” Yongha said.

“The breakup of SWIN or his breakup with Cai Xukun?” Taekhyeon asked.

Taewoo whistled. “Looking at hot and handsome Xukun, I can definitely say that cute and bubbly Doyum is not his type at all.”

Sungwoon hummed. “But you'll never know. Sometimes people date another that will not remind them of their exes.” he said, unintentionally adding fuel to the fire.

Jinsung bit the nail on his thumb in frustration. What if Wumuti manages to seduce Doyum? He will kill the Chinese idol if he has to.

Seemingly picking up on his mood, Yechan tried to calm him down. “Jinsung. Think clearly. Do you really believe that Doyum will take his eyes off you considering that he made the first move?” he reminded him.

That got him thinking. It was true that Doyum was the one who made a move to make him notice him, but it was Jinsung who continued to pursue the other. It was cute and amusing, now that Jinsung had the time to look back on it. These memories were the reason why he always feels bad whenever he forgets their dates to rush off with Byeonghee and Seunghwan—which would make him unintentionally jealous towards the two of them.

Despite the assurance that Doyum will never cheat, there was still some sort of fear that someone (Wumuti) might get his attention turned away from him should they find a crack in their relationship. “But what if someone manages to attract him and make him like them more than me?”

“No he won’t, especially not Wumuti-sshi.” Yongha declared, fearing that if this goes on, there would be a lot of misunderstandings that will run amok at the expense of the nine donor-siblings. “Jinsung, you’re being scared of nothing. If you would ask me, they’re very close friends and will always stay that way. No need to feed yourself unnecessary worry.”

In response, Jinsung simply slumped on his seat, accepting the fact that Yongha was right.

When they were assured that Jinsung put the matter to rest, Yongha and Yechan shared a knowing look.

They will have to clarify this with their boyfriends before someone combusts or have their faces punched.

TBC

And here is Chapter 8~

Wow. Have you already solved Jinsung’s mystery dad when he was mentioned from the last chapter?  I hope so, because I have a lot of plans for this.

Now the story is progressing very well, and teenage drama on the side is good too. XD

Next chapter will be in a while. Work will be lax in the next few days, but I’m not counting on my luck since the catch is that I’ll be on the night shift.

SO~ see you guys next chapter!