Character Profiles

In This House

Character Guide

The Nine Sons of Lee Hyukjae

Shihyun
Name: Kim Shihyun
Age:
20
Parents: Kim Wonhyuk and Kim Bomi
Sibling/s: Kim Young

Profile:

The eldest child of Hyukjae, he was the first to find out that he had eight other half-siblings when he was fifteen. 

His parents were supportive of him getting to know his father and brothers, but his older brother tends to get possessive of him.

A responsible and sometimes strict young man, he is usually letting his brothers run free as long as they don't cause too much trouble, but is mostly the mastermind in most of their "Projects" and "Pacts." He is cloesest with Wumuti.


Name: Tursun Wumuti 
Age:
 19
Parents:  Tursun Huang and Tursun Sui
Sibling/s: None

Profile: 

The second eldest, Wumuti is born to a Chinese family of musical prodigies. He has a rocky relationship with his paternal grandmother who never saw him as one of her grandchildren after discovering his true parentage.

He is considered as the 'mother' or 'sister' of the nine siblings which annoys him to no end. 

Hyukjae once said that Wumuti is one of his most vulnerable sons emotionally. 

He once dated his ex-idol groupmate and leader of Nine Percent, Cai Xukun.

Name: Lee Seunghwan
Age:
18
Parents: Lee Baekho and Lee Seohyun
Sibling/s: None

Profile:

The third eldest and the one who inherited most of Hyukjae's dancing machine blood, he is also a fanboy of Lee Donghae long before they knew of his connection with Hyukjae. 

His parents are dance teachers in Hyukjae's studio but had been his acquaitances before finding out that Hyukjae was their donor. 

He is currently dating Shin Yechan, a fellow idol trainee whom he had met in school. 

wallpaper4.jpg


Name: Song Byeonghee
Age:
17
Parents: Park Hyerin and Song Minyoung
Sibling/s: None

Profile:

The fourth eldest, Byeonghee is the only one of the nine to have two moms (IVF). His moms are in two different industries. Park Hyerin is a well-known director, and Song Minyoung is a doctor and the head of the Fertility Department of the hospital Hyukjae donated to. 

He is very particular in filming, something that he inherited from Hyerin, but he is on the calmer side like Minyoung. 

He loves cute things, which made him gravitate towards Doyum most of the time, earning the ire of the said brother's boyfriend, Jinsung. 

Name: Kim Junseo

Age: 17
Parents: Kim Wonbin and Kim Yubin
Sibling/s: None

Profile: 

He is the fifth son. Declared as Hyukjae's most handsome son (by the nine of them), Junseo has always been the target of stalkers in school and needed the assitance of his fellow idol trainee friends. 

(Heechul and the others can't believe Hyukjae could ever create a handsome kid)

His parents are photographers, which made him love taking pictures and is very active in social media with his selfies and his personal photographs of nature and urban locations. 

He is currently dating Yoo Yongha, his labelmate. 

Junseo is also prone to skinship with his brothers, especially Seunghwan, and is not ashamed of showing affection, which had led to a lot of misunderstanding with Yongha in the past. 

Name: Jeon Doyum
Age:
16
Parents: Cho Byul and Jeon Erin
Sibling/s: None

Profile:

The 'babyfaced' sixth son, he is normally the brother responsible for practice and training discipline to help Shihyun not to get too much headaches. 

He has a knack for choreography and is a perfectionist when it comes to performances on stage. 

His parents divorced when he was three, and has been raised by his grandmother ever since, his father disappearing from his life and his mother is a professor abroad. His mother had changed his surname afte the divorce. 

He is currently in a relationship with Jung Jinsung, his labelmate along with Byeonghee and Seunghwan and unknowingly riles Jinsung's green-eyed monster with his affectionate attitude towards his brothers.

wallpaper4.jpg

Name: Park Siyoung
Age:
15
Parents: Park Kangmin and Park Nami
Sibling/s: None

Profile:

He is the seventh son, and the only one of his brothers who branched out as an actor. 

He was raised by a family of lawyers, his father having represented Wumuti regarding his previous company, and his father represented Hyukjae when he petitioned to gain custody of  Wumuti after his disownment the same year. 

In the future, he promised his parents that if things didn't work out with him as an actor or as an idol, he would follow their footsteps and become a celebrity lawyer.

Due to his family background, he is particularly good in noticing loopholes in a lot of things and tends to use it to their advantage when they need to get away with something. 

wallpaper5.jpg


Name: Seol Soin (Nicknamed Suren)
Age:
14
Parents: Seol Han and Seol Weiwei
Sibling/s: Seol Yifei

Profile:

Suren is one of the youngest of Hyukjae's sons, eighth in order. He is born in Hong Kong but his family migrated to South Korea where his little sister was born.

He is considred as one of the 'richest' out of the nine due to his parents' separate businesses in Advertising and Real Estate. Unknowingly, Suren's mother was the one who sold Hyukjae his house in Incheon.

Suren usually spearheads dance covers of songs of famous idols, and is particularly good in choosing girl group songs, which warmed him up to one of his classmates, Eddie, and will not hesitate to dance to them during breaks in training and practices.

wallpaper6.jpg


Name: Lee Jongwoon
Age:
14
Parents: Lee Youngmin and Han Jinyeom
Sibling/s: None

Profile:

The youngest of Hyukjae's sons, but also the one who has a lot of trust issues regarding adults.

His parents divorced when he was six with his mother relinquishing custody of him, and his father raised him on his own. His relationship with his father went south when he remarried a woman who hated him.

Deciding he didn't want to deal with her, he moved in with his maternal aunt and her husband when he was twelve and had been in their custody ever since. 

He is known to have a sharp tongue, never hesitating to speak his mind when he wants to, and is sometimes called the 'Voice of Reason' of his brothers when they plan schemes.