Chapter 6

Best Life Ever

You went to school after your breakfast.Everybody in school are dicussing about the performance later on.

"All students please procced to the auditorium now," 

You went into the auditorium and everyone was excited.Girls are screaming boys are cheering.You can see all sorts of banner for Infinite,Block B, 2NE1 and Apink.You went and took a sit at the front row and not before long the MCs,Ryeowook and Sungmin came out.

RW:Good morning,Teachers and Students of Woollim High.I'm Ryeowook

SM: And i am Sungmin. 

RW: We have all gather here today to watch the battle of Block B and 2NE1 VS our school's Kingka and Queenka,Infinite and Apink. 

SM: Yes,After the performance, everyone here will be given a ball to vote for the performance they like and the group that wins will be the Kinga and Queeka of our school.

RW:Let's start with the First performance I Am The Best,by 2NE1

 The Blackjacks started cheering for Block B and so did you.Its the first time you see 2NE1 performing in front of so many people.

 

 

 

 

2NE1 totally wowed the audience with their charismatic performance.Especially when you heard the pinkpandas beside you praise 2NE1 unnie after the performance,you felt so proud that you even know them.Dara unnie saw you and waved to you before leaving the stage and you waved back to her.Such bubbly personality.

SM: Next up is Block B performing NarlinA!!!

 

 It's Block B's time now!!You started brushing your hair with you fingers and adjusting your uniform knowing that P.O would be on stage.The auditorium was filled with BBCs screams and cheers.You joined in the cheers and was screaming your hearts out when they came out on stage.P.O saw you cheering for them and gave you a smirk.You mouthed to him saranghae and he mouthed back nado.After they left the stage Apink was up with their performance.

RW:Lets put your hands up and welcome our very own Queenka, APINK!!!

The Pinkpandas cheered their hearts out for the girls when they started their performance not wanting to dissapoint their Queenkas. 

 

 

 All of them were smiling brightly esp Bomi and Eunji.They feel so happy when performing on stage.Bomi waved at you when they were leaving the stage like what Dara unnie did but the Pinkpanda beside you thought she was waving to him and went fanboyingbeside which was a bit scary to you. 

SM: Last but definitely not least our school's very own Kingka,INFINITE!!!!!!

 When Infinite started performing you could't take your eyes off them.They were... AMAZING!!Your eyes were looked onto them only when you locked eyes with Myungsoo.You turned you head away from him to get back to your senses.You went out of the auditorium before they ended their performance.Their performance ended when you heard the Inspirits screaming from outside the auditorium.You lean against the wall recalling what happened just now.You moved your hand to your chest and felt your heart beating fast.

*Whats happening....Such feelings only happen when you are with P.O*

You started walking back to class, the school was quiet when everybody was in the auditorium.You head was flooded with thoughts... You went back to class and sat at your place with your head on your hand,staring into the air.

"Babe,wake up.The teacher is coming already."

You felt P.O's hand on your shoulder waking you,it was then that you realise you fell asleep on your seat.

"Where were you just now?After the performance."

"I..i came back to class.."

"I see, so you didn't vote?"

"No.."

P.O stopped with the questioning and went back to listening to the lecture.You couldn't focus in class especially with all those thoughts running through your head.You asked for permission to go to the washroom to wash up hoping that you can focus in class.When you looked into the mirror you thought you saw Myungsoo but he wasn't there when you turned you head around.When you finally went back to class the bell rang and everyone rushed out for their lunch.The results.Its gonna be out during lunch.

"You okay?"

P.O walked beside you with his arm around your waist.You nodded your head while you lean onto him as the two of you went to meet up with the rest of Block B and 2NE1.The group of you went into the cafeteria,everyone was busying chatting eating,boys throwing the ball around to one another.Girls playing with their hairs or phones.Then Ryeowook and Sungmin went up onto the stage.

RW:It's time we release the result,everyone please settle down and you will read out the result for the battle of Kingka and Queenka for our very own Woollim High.

Everyone settled down and was eagerly waiting for the result to be announced.No one knew who the winners are except for the principal himself and he was no where to be found. SM: Every student in this school has already voted for their desire Kingka and Queenka,with each other you given two balls to vote for the Kingka and Queeka,now we shall announce the winner.

RW:And the winners are.....

Sungmin who was holding onto the golden envelope opened up and saw who the winner was,but he became speechless and so did Ryeowook when Sungmin show him the winners.

RW:The...the winners is... Is a tie... So both Infinite and Block B will be the Kingkas as well as Apink will be sharing their throne with 2NE1.

Everyone started guessing who was the one who didn't cast his or her vote as the total number of students in school Is odd numbered,which meant that there isn't suppose to be a tie.You stood up and headed to the washroom,you heard someone stood up but no one followed you.When you came out from the washroom someone grabbed your wrist from the side of the door.

"You didn't cast your vote."

"Y-yes, I didn't..."

"Well, it doesnt matter any way now since the result is already out."

"Fine, then what's your point?"

"Why did you leave even though our performance wasn't over?"

"I-i-i  don't know..."

"Its because of myungsoo isn't it?!? You have feelings for myungsoo now.Isnt that right?"

"Sungyeol ssi... "

"Fine, tell me when you feel like it.Here's my number if you need someone to talk to just... Give me a call or something."

He passed you the slip of paper with his number on it and headed towards the cafeteria.You kept the piece of note and headed the same way.

*You are much easier to read than a book, Taeeun ssi, it's obvious you have feelings for Myungsoo.*