Chapter 1

Best Life Ever

Myungsoo POV

"No,omma appa.This i can agree.Please let me chose who i want to marry."

"Myungsoo ah,at least meet that girl before you reject the offer.We saw her picture and she looks like a nice girl."

"Omma,please give me some time to think about it..."

"Araso,think about it and let us know your decision."

"Neh.Goodnight omma.goodnight appa."

You kiss your mum goodnight and went to your room.

*marriage?!? Isnt it still too early for that?!? *

"Arg!!!"

You ruffled your hair annoyed about the arranged marriage.

Taemi's POV

"Omma,i dont think arranging a marriage for taeeun is a good idea.She's my sister and I know how she feels about this.She is still too young for all this."

"I'm her mother and i know whats best for her.The man she is marrying is the son of kim coop. I have no other choices to save your father's company if not do you think i would force my precious to get married in such a way?!?"

*son of kim coop.?!? Isnt that myungsoo?!?*

"Omma,i know myungsoo.He and Taeeun wont go far in the marriage.They aint suitable for each other.I'm sure we can think of other plans."

"Taemi,you dont understand.After you left for the states many things changed.Just let omma do the decisions will you."

"Fine!!Even if you still insist on marrying Taeeun to myungsoo,i wont agree to this marriage."

*I wont let my only sister be the wife of your friend.Kim sunggyu.*

You and your omma continued eating in silence and you went home after that.

Your POV

You were walking along the street then you felt your phone vibrated.

msg: Yeobo,where are you??I'm bored do you want to come meet up with me??

msg: Sure oppa!!Where are you??

msg: I'm at block b's hideout with hyungs and 2NE1:)

msg: Araso:):) i will go over now. oppa,saranghae♥♥

Msg: nadu!!♥♥

You went to take the bus and reached block b's hideout.

"Annyeong oppa,annyeong unnie"

They greeted back,some just nodded while others were concentrating hard on the things they were doing. You went to sit beside P.O who was busy playing with his ipad. Cl was sitting with zico,they have been a couple since highschool and many people were envious of how sweet they were to each other. bommie and dara were busy with billard.minzy was dancing with kyung and b-bomb.the rest of the block b members were playing with poker cards. seeing how focus P.O was on the game you didnt want to disturb him so you just played with your phone waiting for him to finish.

"Wae??is my yeobo okay?"

"dae,oppa.i'm fine" you gave P.O a smile and he peck your lips.

"Hey,dont act lovey dovey around here." Jaehyo oppa joked when he saw P.O peck you.

"Araso,araso.Hyung is just jealous." P.O grabbed your hand and left the room before he gets a scolding from his hyung.P.O lead you up to the balcony.you stood close to the railing admiring the night sky.P.O trapped you between him and the railing as he laid his chin on your shoulder.You could feel his cold breathe on your neck.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Ani oppa" He turns you around to face him but thinking about the arrange marriage you couldnt even look him the the eyes.

"Jjinaja?"

"Well... there is some thing that i dont know whether should i tell you or not."

"Babe,just spill it out what ever it is i will be there for you." He kiss your forehead which made you feel much more assured.

"Well,my mum is back..."

"Isn't that great!?!"

"well, its good that she is finally back with us but she also arranged a marriage for me,with one of the Infinite members..."

"Bwoh!?! once she came back she want you to marry one of our rivals!?!"

P.O 's sudden loud answer shocked you and tears welled up in your eyes.P.O saw your watery eyes and pulled you closer to give you a hug.

"Mianae...i didnt mean to rise my voice at you..."

"Gwanchana oppa" You gave P.O a sweet smile and hid your head back to his chest. The two of you sat down to admire the night sky.You laid your head on P.O's shoulder holding onto each other's hand.Your phone ranged and you picked up the call.

"Ya park taeeun!!where are you?!?Do you know what time it is now?!?You still have school tomorrow you know!!" You looked at the time on the screen of your phone -- 1.30am

"Unnie,i will go back now!!mianae.."

"Araso,ppalli and be careful on your way home."

"Deh unnie,annyeong."

*click*

"Oppa,i have to go.Its late already."

"Araso,let me send you home." The two of you walked home hand in hand.The two of you reach the frobt of your house not long after.

"Oppa,thanks for sending me home.You should go home early to,we still have school tomorrow."

"Deh yeobo,annyeong." You wanted to release your hand but P.O was still hokding onto your hand tightly.He gave you a smirk when you looked back at him with a puzzled look.

"Oppa,is there something wrong?"

"You forgotten something."He pointed to his lips. You gave him a smile and leaned into to give him a kiss.Not just the usual peck but a more passionate kiss.The two of you were used to kissing each other after a three year relationship.

"Ahem!!"

The two of you moved away after hearing the sound.

"Unnie..."

"Annyeonghaseyo!!P.O immida."P.O bowed to your sister who was standing by the doorway looking at the two of you.

"Annyeong,so you must be our Taeeun's P.O oppa eh?!?"

"Neh..."P.O rubbed the back of his neck.

"Unnie,lets go in.I have school tomorrow." You guestured to P.O to ask him to leave before you unnie starts bombarding him with sensitive questions.

"Ya,wae wae.so protective of your boyfriend even before you get marry."

"Ya,unnie.What are you talking about.I'm going back to my room."You started blushing after what she said and went back to your room. You washed up and went to bed.You looked at your phone and saw a message from P.O.

msg:Yeobo,sleep early tonight and dont thnk to much about the arranged marriage.see you in school tomorrow!!:)♥♥

msg:Deh oppa,you slepp early too!!saranghae♥♥

You closed your eyes and went into your dreamland.