Chapter 3

Best Life Ever

You suddenly stopped and Myungsoo who was really paying attention bumped into you.

"Mian..."

"Gwanchana..."

"why did you suddenly stopped."

"N-nothing..."

You continued walking but L caught your wrist causing you to turn and face him.

"Just say or I'll force it out of you..."

"Araso,araso.Let go of me first."

L let go of your hand and you started talking.

"I just wanted to know whether you know i was the one you were getting engaged to."

"Well, no...Do you?"

"I don't know either...Why did you even came to meet my Omma?Don't you have a girlfriend?!?"

"Of course i do!!Do you think i want to married you?!?You didn't reject the marriage too!!"

"I want to but my omma..."

"Well, then it isn't my fault why are you getting angry with me for?!?"

"I don't know!!I just..." You fell on your knees and started crying.

"Hey,don't cry...I'm sorry okay,I didn't mean to shout at you.Its just that i have the person i love and I don't want this marriage either."

Even though he apologised you didn't stop crying.You wasn't crying because of him shouting at you.You didn't want to marriage,your heart is with P.O and you didn't want to leave him...forever...

"Hey,stop crying...please..."

Myungsoo was lost.He hated seeing girls cry,he didn't know what to do.

He went down to your level and patted your back.

"It's okay,since both of us don't want this marriage lets think of something okay?"

You nodded your head but still your tears were still flowing.

"Okay...Go wash up,I'll meet you back ouside the dinning room."

He helped you get on your feet and you went to your room to wash your face but your eyes were puffy.You went down and Myungsoo was outside the dinning room waiting for you.

"You okay?Aigoo your eyes."

"Let's just go in."

The two of you went in and sat down.

"Aigoo Taeeun ah,What happen to your eyes?"

You looked at your sister giving her a do-you-have-to-be-so-obsevant look.

"I accidently hit her too hard and she cried.It's my fault mianae."

"Ah,gwanchana Myungsoo."

"Sorry about that Mrs Park,our son is too rough."

"Gwanchna ommonim,I'm okay now." You gave Myungsoo's mum a smile and she smiled back at you.The dinner ended quickly you and Myungsoo were quiet throughout the whole dinner.Your Omma and Unnie was happily chatting with his parents.You wasn't interested in the whole conversation except when they begin talking about the wedding.

"Mrs Park,when do you think we should hold the wedding?"

"Well,My daughter is still studying.I want her to finish her studies first.Its just a few more months to go."

"Oh,We understand.Maybe we should let them stay to together first.And i wish that Taeeun can transfer to Myungsoo's school."

"Bwoh?!?"

Your unnie hold you down before you stop out the room.

"Taeeun,calm down."

"But Unnie..."

"Come with me,let me talk to you outside.."

Your Unnie drag you out before you can answer her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Unnie,let me go."

"YA!!"

You stopped struggling to free yourself from your unnie's grip.

"Listen to me!!No matter what it is I won't let you marry myungsoo okay?!?Trust me!!"she told you while holding onto your shoulder .

"Araso,unnie."

"That's my girl."She patted your head and brounght you back inside.

"Is everything okay?"

"Neh, ommoni.Everything is okay."

You gave her a smile and sat down.

"So is it okay if you transfer school?"

"Y-ye."