Chapter 5

Best Life Ever

BOMI 

EUNJI

TEACHER

WOOHYUN

DONGWOO

SUNGGYU

U-KWON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When you woke up it was already in the morning,you looked at the clock and it was only 4 in the morning.You got up and washed up.You changed into the new school uniform that was prepared for you and went down to the dinning room.Breakfast wasn't ready when you went down.

"Miss Park,you are awake already.Do you need your breakfast now?"

"Its okay,take your time i'm early,i'll just grab a glass of water."You poured yourself a class of water and went out to the backyard and sat on the swing feeling the rays of the sun beating on your skin.

"Oh,Taeeun ah~, you woke up early today." 

Your sister asked while walking down the stairs tying her messy hair up.

"Neh,unnie."

"Feeling better?"

You nodded and gave her a smile and she smiled and patted your head.

"All right then,i should go help out with the breakfast."

"Can i help too???"You were almost on your feets up when she gave her answer.

"No,just sit down and wait and by the way,dara call last night but i answered it for you,she ask me to tell you to get back to her its about....P.O"

You quickly took out your phone when you heard it was about P.O oppa and dialled dara's number.

"Annyeong Taeeun,are you feeling better now,i called yesterday but your unnie say you were resting.Did something happen to you?Are you sick or did you. .. ani ani you wouldnt do that.Please talk to me!!!"

"Cool down unnie,i was just tired so i went to bed early and i definitely didnt do anything foolisb.I heard my unnie say you called because of P.O oppa.How is he?"

"Well,hes been"

*click*

"Unnie,unnie.Yeobosaeyo??"

P.O's POV

*who is Dara noona talking to?*

You took a step closer to listen to the conversation.

"... i called yesterday but your unnie say you were resting.Did something happen to you?Are you sick or did you. .. ani ani you wouldnt do that.Please talk to me!!!"

*Taeeun.she is talking to Taeeun*

"Well,hes been"

You snatched the phone over and ended the call.

"YA!! Who is- oh P.O."

"Is it Taeeun?"

"Y-ye"

"Noona,Why did you call her now?!?"

"I didn't call her she called me by the way I can't let her feel sorry for what she didn't do.You left her alone yesterday."

"Fine, just don't tell her anything about me okay... I will apologise to her on my own."

"Araso, araso."

You handed Dara back her phone and went to have your breakfast.

*Flashback*

"Well,then I have nothing more to say."

You stood up and walked away from Taeeun.Jaehyo and B-Bomb ran after you.

"YA!!P.O,P.O!!"

"P.O WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?You just leave her like that?"

"YA!!"

Jaehyo grabbed You and turned you to faced the both of them.

"Hyung.... I really don't know what to do just leave me alone."

You pulled out your hand from Jaehyo's grip and walked away.

*End of flashback*

You took your back and went to school.

Your POV

After eating breakfast,you took your bag and went to your new school.

*Arg!!! Everything is back to square one again!!*

The school is huge, so much larger than Brandnewstardom Academy.You went to the office to take your timetable and went to your homeroom.There was no teacher in class.The guys were running around disturbing someone in class and the girls were busy chit chatting with each other.You found an empty seat and sat down.

"Annyeong!!I'm Bomi and she is Eunji.Nice to meet you." Bomi greeted you and introuduce herself and Eunji.Eunji just bowed and smiled at you.

"A- annyeong,I'm Taeeun.I'm new here."

"I see,Welcome to our class!!" Bomi reached out her hand for a handshake and you shaked it back.

 "Settle down now class,I will begin with today's lesson."

All the students settled down and the teacher started taking the attendance.

"Bomi?"

"Deh!"

"Eunji?"

"Deh!"

"Sungjong?Lee Sungjong?"

"D-deh!!!"

Sungjong was standing by the doorway trying hard to breathe.

"You are so close to being late again.Take a seat."

"Sorry teacher."

Sungjong walked towards you and sat down beside you.

*OMO!!I'm sitting with Sungjong from now on?!?Bomi and Eunji are behind me too."

"Annyeonghaseyo!!Nan Infinite maknae Sungjong Immida!!"

"Neh, Annyeong.Nan Taeeun immida."

"Taeeun?!?Ain't you Myungsoo hyung's fiance."

"SHHH!! i don't need the whole school to know about this."

"Mianhae..."

"Gwenchana!!"You gave Sungjong a smile so that he won't feel bad about it since he didn't do it on purpose.

"Taeeun ssi and Sungjong ssi, is there something you want to share with the class?"

"Ani!!"

"Then stop talking in my classOne more time ad the two of you will be standing outside."

The two of you nodded your heads in consent and stop talking to each other.Then Sungjong slipped you a small note.

So will you be eating lunch with your fiance later?

I don't know,most probably not....wait, fiance?!?

Okay, then...:'(would you come if I ask you to join us?:D:D Yea,Isn't Myungsoo hyung your fiance already?!? He already told us things about you.

 If you want me too:):) I'm not sure about that... He did?!? Well, I told me friends about him too... Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

YAH!!!!Of course i would want you to join in:D:D We shall eat together then:) Yup, hyung's girlfriend is just behind us.

*Behind us...Bomi... or Eunji....*

You turned your head back and Bomi smiled at you,you smiled back at her and turn your head back facing the front.Just then the bell ranged.

You crushed the piece of note and kept in inside your pocket.

"Kaja!!Let's go meet the other hyungs."

'Deh" You smiled back at Sungjong and he linked arms with you while walking to the canteen.Girls were staring at you some with envy while others with jealously as you were very close with Sungjong.

"TAEEUN!!!"

You turned around when you heard that familiar voice called you.It was P.O and the Block B and 2NE1 gang in Woollim High uniform.

"Sungjong!!"

Infinite and Apink was walking towards the two of you.

Finally the two Kingka and Queenka met.

It was slience for a moment and nobody in Woollim High dare to come close.

"You must be Taeeun,I'm Sunggyu,Infinite's Leader."

 Jaehyo pulled you back away from Sunggyu and You stumbled onto P.O

"Gwenchana?"

"Neh oppa, Whats wrong with Jaehyo oppa?"

"Shh..."

Jaehyo and Sunggyu were looking straight into each other's eyes and the atmosphere between the two of them can kill.

"Hyung, cool down."Zico went up and pulled jaehyo way and so did woohyun to Sunggyu.

"Why are you guys here?"

"We will be studying here from tomorrow onwards.Both Block B and 2NE1.Which means from now on Woollim High will have two Kingka and two Queenkas."

 "What do you mean by that!?!"

 "This means from now on Woollim is also part of out territory." jaehyo snapped.

"Thats not possible and We won't accept that!!"

"Fine, then maybe you guys want to step down from your position as kingkas and Queenkas and we shall take over you guys!!"

"Do you think we will do that?!?"

"Well, who knows?!?"

"You guys are really asking for a fight!!"

"Come on then!!"

"Jaehyo,stop it.Don't bring your personal grudges into this."

"Fine!"

"Why don't we just let the student body vote for the Kingka and Queeka?"

"But wouldn't that be unfair to ..." she questioned L's suggestion.

"Well, there are as many people who hate us then like us in this school."

"Fine, then we shall put up a perf. each and let the student body decide." Zico finalised the decision and everybody else agreed to it.

"Tomorrow,during assembly each group shall put up a perf. and the result shall be counted by the principal for fairness."

"Sure,we shall meet tomorrow."

The rest of Block B,2NE1, Infinite and Apink left leaving just you, P.O and Sungjong.

"Babe you coming?"

Sungjong was still waiting for you.

"It's okay oppa,I promised Sungjong that I will have lunch with them... I shall me you up after school?"

"Alright!"

P.O leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips and went off to meet up with Block B.

"Oppa, kaja."

You linked arms with Sungjong and went into the cafeteria and meet up with Infinite and Apink.

Apink and Infinite were sitting together.Well, they were just sitting on the same table except that Myungsoo was sitting with Eunji and the rest with their own group.

"Hyung!!"Sungjong waved to his hyungs and dragged you towards them.

"Taeeun is joining us for lunch eh?!?"

"N-neh..."

"Hyung of course she is!!"

"Would you want to sit beside me?"

"Woohyun hyung stop it,Taeeun is going to be sitting beside myungsoo hyung."

Sungjong lead you beside Myungsoo and pussed you down on the bench.

"Oppa, why does Taeeun have to sit beside L oppa?"

"Its something between us,you guys don't have to know."

After finishing his food,Myungsoo went out leaving the group and Eunji too.

"Whats wrong with him again?Sungyeol, go see if he is okay."

 

"Araso hyung."

Sungyeol stood up and run to the direction where myungsoo left.

"Yup,Don't worry.everything is going to be okay.You want something to eat?"

"Its okay, I will get it o nmy own."

You went to get your lunch and sat with the other infinite and Apink members.School ended earlier than it used to so you went to meet up with Block b and 2NE1.They were practising hard for tomorrow's performance so you decided to went home and do your homework.