Chapter 3

New

Image result for luxury mansion driveway

A white limousine hummer pulls up in the driveway of a luxury mansion. The double doors of the mansion is yanked open, a beaming purple haired girl is seen rushing out, waving at the maids who simply bowed. She thanked the driver who had moved to open the door for her, hopping in beside a dark ebony haired girl. The ebony haired girl spotted a frown. 

"You're late!" 

A blonde haired fierce looking girl chided. The purple haired girl smiled sheepishly in response. 

"Sorry. I didn't hear my alarm go off. I swear!"

The blonde sighed exasperatedly. 

"I don't know why any of you bothers buying the alarm clocks in the first place when you know it isn't of any use!!" 

Her eyes darting off to a bunny looking girl. She pointed with a 'me' look. 

"Hey! That's not fair, Lip unnie. I woke up early today. I took a while to prepare, that's all" the bunny looking girl countered with a pout. 

"Tsk! Like any sane person will believe you, Heejin" a redhead sassed. 

"Yerim and Heejin are the same. Always late. I wonder how they are ever going to make it past high school" the ebony haired girl spoke. 

"YAH!" the two of them screamed at once. 

The other 3 covered their ears at the loud noise. 

While the 5 of them were arguing, a lone silver haired girl sat silently by the window. Her face devoid of any emotions. She wasn't feeling up to the conversation allowing the other 5 to continue bickering. She was in no mood to attend school but because it was the first day, she had been forced by her friends to attend. The 5 finally noticed the silent girl, quieting down as the car was finally calm. They knew not to ask or speak because doing so meant suicide so they left her be. Knowing eventually that when she was ready, she would tell them. The ride to school was relatively silent with a few conversations here and there. The car pulled up in front of the school entrance, the driver hurrying out of the front, moving to open the door for them.

The second the doors opened, they could hear screams and roars of cheers from the students. Choerry  was first to exit the car, Olivia Hye, Heejin, Vivi, Lip then Hana went last. Unlike the others, Hana never liked the public's attention. She thought of it as a nuisance but it wasn't like she hated it, she simply didn't like all the screaming. Choerry, Heejin and Vivi waved naturally, giving a few smiles and winks. Hyejoo or Olivia Hye as she preferred, Lip and Hana simply put on their usual poker face. Amid the screaming students, Hana finds herself distracted. Her attention drawn towards the glass building. She strained her eyes, squinting as she saw 3 girls standing by the window on the 4th floor. She recognised the student council president, Haseul and Vice, Jinsoul but she didn't know who the girl in the middle was. 

Dark hair, plump lips, doe eyes. She was, no, she is beautiful. Hana's eyes fixated upon her like a bee drawn to a flower. A soft tug broke her focus. Lip had begun pulling her inside the building. Hana heard a vague voice muttering 'My poor ears are ringing' which she was sure sounded like Hyejoo. The 6 of them were finally able to shake the students off when they entered into the courtyard. Walking past the main building, a glass greenhouse came to sight. As they inched closer, they stopped by the door. Vivi taking out a black card from her bag, swiped it against the control panel. The red light turned green as the doors slid open allowing them access into the greenhouse. 

Unlike a regular greenhouse, this greenhouse was specially constructed for them as a lounge. The tall lush greenery hid them from view. As they walked through the stone path, they entered into a wide space. The space was decorated with furnitures to suit the greenhouse and tropical feel.

Image result for tribu outdoor furniture

A small pond was built at the side filled with Japanese Koi with a small waterfall cascading into the pond. A wooden bridge connected the separated space. On the other side of the pond was a small gazebo overlooking the flower gardens. Roses, daisies, dahlias and chrysanthemums. 

Image result for pond with waterfall Related image

The girls settled on the couch while Vivi headed past a small entryway, disappearing behind it. A few minutes later, she returned with a tray of dainty teacups and a pot of tea. Behind the entryway was a small kitchen where Vivi liked to brew her tea or prepare snacks for the other girls. Much like the mother of the group. The girls thanked Vivi for the tea, the redhead smiling as she sat beside Heejin. 

"Hana. Hana. HANA!" 

Hana who was lost in her thoughts finally heard her name. She looked around to see concern plastered on everyone's face. 

"Are you okay? You've been a bit out of it since this morning" Lip said with a frown. 

"I'm fine. Just tired" Hana replied shortly. 

The others accepted her reason and stopped questioning her. Lip though reluctant gave up as well. She didn't want to make a huge fuss about it.

Choerry clapped her hands together. The loud sound garnering everyone's attention. 

"I forgot to tell you guys. To kickstart our new semester back in school, I've planned our first party of the season. Tomorrow night at Club Eden. I saw to it that the invitations were handwritten and will be sent out soon"

Hana stood up, tapping Choerry's shoulder. The purple haired girl perking up as Hana gestured for Choerry to follow her. They walked past the bridge to the gazebo. Hana whispering something into Choerry's ear. The girl simply nodded, smiling after as the two returned to their friends who hadn't notice their sudden disappearance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back in the student council room, Yves had returned to her seat along with Haseul and Jinsoul. Her mind floating back to the mysterious silver haired girl. 

"Yves?" 

Yves looked up to see Haseul's warm smile. 

"You alright? I didn't lose you to the sea of adoring fans, right?" Haseul said jokingly. 

"Who are they? The Roses?" 

Haseul and Jinsoul exchanged glances knowingly. 

"Well if you must ask, The Roses are basically the school's representatives. The school typically sends them out to competitions or to represent the school in any events. They also happen to be heiresses of some of the world's top companies. Beauty, brains, talent and wealth. You don't hear that often in one sentence. That's why they were formed. To ensure that our school remains the top of the chain for generations" 

Haseul chuckled like she had said something funny leaving Yves shocked. 

"Sorry. It's just every time I remember this, it's a bit funny to me" 

"It's okay. But who are the members inside The Roses? How were they chosen in the first place?" Yves questioned curiously. 

"The school looks at their background then they are observed for a while before being selected. You will understand when I mention each member. The first is the leader of The Roses. The blonde haired girl earlier was Kim Lip. Her real name is Kim Jungeun. She is the heiress to LK Group, a multibillion dollar beauty product conglomerate. She is ranked 2nd in school every exam and excels in dancing. She has won multiple national and international dancing competitions. She plays 3 different instruments; piano, guitar and violin" 

"She also happens to be Jinsoul's crush of 3 years" Haseul added teasingly. 

Jinsoul blushed "Yah! You didn't have to mention that" 

"Next is Wong Kahei or Vivi. She is the redhead with bangs. She is the heiress to a large robotics conglomerate. She is ranked 4th in school every exam. She is the face of her company and oftens double as a model. She has been in many magazine spreads and is known for her philantrophic contributions. She is proficient in 4 different languages"

 Jinsoul interjected "She is Haseul's crush" 

Haseul glared at Jinsoul who stuck her tongue out. 

"Childish" Haseul said but Jinsoul didn't care and simply sat still. 

"Continuing before Jinsoul rudely interrupted, the purple haired girl is Choi Yerim or better known as Choerry. She is the heiress of a major construction conglomerate, Choi Group. She is ranked 5th in school every exam. Bubbly, cheerful and kind. She draws everyone's attention and is friendly with everyone. She may not look the part but she is the embodiment of crafty and cunning. She is behind all of The Roses's elaborate parties. She also plays the piano and has entered into a prestigious international piano competition before, winning first place. She was the youngest to ever win" 

"Then, the fair bunny lookalike is Jeon Heejin. She is the heiress to a large entertainment company. Her family also owns several of Korea's largest broadcasting networks. She works as a model as well as a dancer. She has landed many top endorsement deals from top brands. Due to her fair skin and looks, she has been dubbed out of the world beauty. Her dancing skills is no less than amazing. She is ranked 6th in school every exam" 

"The ebony haired girl is Son Hyejoo or Olivia Hye. She is the heiress to a multibillon dollar food conglomerate, SH Group. She is ranked 3rd in school every exam. The girl is a huge gamer. She recently made the news for purchasing the company that produced her favourite game. She is known for her cold looks and rarely talks to anyone outside The Roses. Like the other Roses, she also happens to excel in dancing"  

"Lastly, the silver haired girl" Yves ears perked up immediately. 

"Kang Hana. She is the heiress to K Group, a multibillon dollar conglomerate known for their hotels and resorts. She is ranked 1st in school every exam. The girl is a true brainiac. Whenever the school has an academic competition that requires a representative, they send her and without fail, she always takes first place. She is also a national equestrian athlete. She has won 2 national titles back to back with her skills" 

Smart. Athletic. Wealthy. Gorgeous. What don't these girls have! Yves silently thought to herself. 

"The 6 of them form a dance team and they have been unbeatable. That's why they were specifically chosen. The school has always kept a watchful eye over the 6 of them. But the Roses hide a big secret" Haseul said. 

"Secret?" 

Yves seemed confused. 

"Yes. They aren't just known for their qualities. The Roses hold events, parties to be more exact. Secret events only those chosen will be able to attend. Never the same event. Never the same place. Never the same theme. Their parties are considered an honour because those who receive the invitation cards means they are acknowledged and that's something students in our school seem to crave for" Haseul said with a hint of sarcasm. 

"Does that include you?" Yves asked. 

Haseul sighed. 

"Unfortunately, the student council members are always invited. It's not like we want to but we are obliged to go" 

"Tsk. Haseul's lying. She goes because she wants to speak to Vivi" Jinsoul said, her lips pulled into a mocking smirk.

Haseul stared at Jinsoul, the glint in her eyes dangerous daring Jinsoul to speak if she dared. The blonde barbie doll immediately zips .

"It's not like you don't go to see Kim Lip" Haseul countered back. 

Jinsoul was about to refute when she was shot down by Haseul's glare. 

"Anyways, as I was saying, The Roses are known for their dual sides which is why I want to remind you to be just a little bit cautious around them. Try not to offend them or like get in their way. It's never a good thing to oppose them. Especially because of their crazed stalkers in school" Haseul gave Yves a small warning. 

Just then, the bell rang. Haseul got up from her chair. 

"Well, that's it for now. Come on! I'll show you to class. We happen to be in the same class while Jinsoul is in another" Haseul said. 

She walked out with Yves following her from behind. 


Teaser 

"How did you get this" Haseul asked. 

"I don't know. Some kid in the hallway handed it to me before running away" Yves replied. 

Jinsoul arrives, her eyes wide open. 

"How....." 

That's it for now. I hope you like it. I know it's probably not much difference but I'm trying to change a few things. Hopefully you like it. Please do comment. Love H