Introducing the scientist

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Someone recommend you to us but it took us quite awhile to locate you since you are here in Japan, but we managed to. " Jaehyun said as he took a seat.

" Mr Kim would probably kill me if I were to leave." The so called, Lisa, said.

" Not when I said that I want you to join in on developing another pill. I may have rejected his offer but business is business, he wants an alternative. Of course, we don't do murder. But he very willingly gave you away, so I guess you have a new start now."

" What? That simple? What are you getting at? I don't have anything worth on me for you to so willingly take me in. And who recommended me? The last time I checked, I didn't have any friends or relatives. " Lisa said crossing her arms.

" Shouldn't you be honoured? A JL representative coming all the way here to recruit you. Regarding who, you will know when you get back to Korea. So are you in or do you want to stay in this hell hole. From what I know, you were also used as his test subject. " Jaehyun said as Rose saw the girl fidget. 

" Not like it can get any worse there "

------------------------

The three girls sat in a circle as they exchange glances. It was a little awkward yet comfortable. Somehow they ended up this way.

Lisa went with Rose and Jaehyun back to the hotel where she would stay with the girls until they went back to Korea. The instructions was to enjoy and Lisa found it skeptical as to why they were getting so much freedom.

" So, what have you been doing since you graduated from school? " Rose asked since she knew about Lisa graduated from a medical and science school.

" Well, I started working at a hospital and they sent me to a branch in Japan which was how I got here. But then, while in the lab, one of the chemicals exploded and it killed the professor and a few of my lab mates which was how the hospital went down. No Thai hospital would take us in and they didn't want us back in Thailand because it would reflect badly on the school reputation. So that's how we got stuck in Japan. " Lisa explained.

" We? So where are the rest? " Jennie asked

" I don't know. After I got recruited by this company, they made me cut off contact with friends. I really needed the job and anyway, those people weren't really good friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter