healing

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong open his eyes slightly from the glaring brightness of the sun. He turn around only to see the of a woman. He slowly let his view sink in as he recognize Jennie. He slowly sat up only to lie back down at the pain on his torso.

Jennie felt his movements as she turn to look at him. The moment he saw her tear stained red eye, he shot up and winced at the pain. 

Her arms, legs and had his hand marks, her neck was filled with love bites, and her privste area was red.

Taeyong didnt need to feel to know how much pain she was in. He had never gone thst long till his torso hurt but it was hurting so bad. Jennie must have had it worse. 

Jennie on the other hand was staring at his shoulders. Her scratch marks of plea to stop and her many attempts of grabbing his arms to prevent herself from falling from their position. They were visibly red at those areas but she didnt have a choice. He was too rough and those were the only things she could do.

Taeyong didnt say anything as he slowly got off the bed, walking to the bathroom as he bend down from the pain. He came out with a steaming hot damp towel and a bucket of water.

He had his hands on her back as he lay her down onto the bed. He sat at the edge as he took the towel and lightly tap it against her skin. He slowly moved down until her private area.

" Jennie." He whispered as he slowly separted her legs. Jennie winced a little at the pain but was fine aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter