request

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Lee Taeyong. Thats enough. I'm not going out."

" What? It has great cushion. Would you rather limb in pain into the hospital?"

Jennie sat still refusing to move. It was painful but she's not going to embarrass herself by letting Taeyong carry her in on a baby car seat. Taeyong had asked a favour from the hotel staff to buy a baby car seat for Jennie. She had one round of embarrassment when Taeyong carried her to the car in the baby seat and she wasn't keen on having a second round.

" Fine. You slowly walk. I'm not going to hold you. People might think I abuse you or something."

" You technically did. Now hold me."

Taeyong obediently held her without arguing back. He supported her as they slowly made their way way into the hospital and luckily the VIP section had another entrance where there would be nobody so it was better for both of them.

------------

" Don't you think it's abit too much? " Dr Taeyeon said, tapping on her clipboard. 

She was Taeyong's half sister. His mum cheated with his father and he was the product. He wasn't close with his mother because she wasnt allowed to visit him anyways. Taeyong being a rebellious kid always ended up injired in the hospital and thats how he got close to his half sister, who is now the leading doctor in this prestigiius hospital.

" It was an accident. Plus, I didnt bring her here for you to reprimand me about it. Just cure her." Taeyong said. 

" It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter