Old wound

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the end of the school trip. All the students were going back to Korea accept the four of them. Mr Lee had booked a five star suite for them in the centre of Shibuya, the shopping street of Tokyo and have given them black cards to spend.

" We have some stuff to settle. You two can go book in first. You can spend the money in the black card. Its all yours. Feel free to move around but make sure you come back. If you buy an air ticket, we will know." Taeyong said as they waved and left.

" I'm excited. Its my first trip. " Rose said as she grabbed onto her luggage. As soon as they went to the counter and mention Mr Lee, the staffs all came and got their luggage while they escorted them up to the highest level where their suite was. 

" Wow, he must be a really influential person for them to treat us like that the moment we mention him." Rose said. 

" No , this man is willing to give us the black card and all these facilities when we only delivered a wine bottle. He is rich to the bones. Maybe he owns this place. " Jennie replied as they stand awkwardly in the elevator with the staffs. 

They thank the staff as they entered their room and obviously it was the defination of luxurious. The room was big with two queen size beds. There was a chandelier hanging on the ceiling . The toilet had a huge bathtub, enough to fit about six people and had a tv to watch while bubble bathing. There was a pantry filled with delicious japanese snacks which neither of them seen before. The view from the window was spectacular. They were high enough to see the rows of streets filled with people and of course the famous cross section where crowds of people cross everyday. 

" Rosie look at this. The robes have our name on it." Jennie said as she lifted the robe hanging in the toilet. It was obviously crafted with good materials and their names were nicely embroided onto the robes. 

" Look at the number of bathbombs there are. Are we allowed to use it? " Rose asked. 

" Theres a message on the IPad" Jennie said as she picked it up. 

Dear Ms Rose and Ms Jennie, 

Our hotel is proud and honoured to have you as our guest. All items in the room is free for you to use and consume. If you are in need of any items, just inform our staff through the phone in the room.

Room service is 24/7 and laundry service is from 8am - 11pm. Laundry will be picked up from your room and delivered back in the bag provided below this card. Menu for room services is on the IPad. 

If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. We hope you enjoy your stay. 

Sincerely, 

Luna Hotel

" Well, I guess its free then. Should we take a look at the menu? It's pretty late and I feel like taking a long bubble bath to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter