Perfect

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong followed behind Jennie as she went into her room. She paused realising that Taeyong was following her and he bumped into her. " Why did you suddenly stop?" Taeyong asked. " Why are you following me?" Jennie asked back. " Well, Jaehyun is having fun and I'm bored so you are going to accompany me." Taeyong said as he invited himself in and sat on the sofa. " Come on, lets watch a movie. " Taeyong said as he pressed the tv. Jennie sat beside him as he switched the channel till he was satisfied with the show." When Rose comes back, you leave. " Jennie said. " Well, then i may be here the whole night." Taeyong smirked. " What did you do? " Jennie asked.

" Well, i locked them in the bathroom"

" You what? Why would you even do that?"

" They are having fun, you wouldnt want anyone disturbing them in the middle of their session right? Plus, that would be embarrassing for Rose." Taeyong said. " But still? Its hot inside, they might get a heat or something. " Jennie retorted. " Fine, then you go unlock it. I'm watching a movie. " Taeyong said. Jennie rolled her eyes and immediately left the room.

She tiptoed to the guys toilet and pulled open the first door. She saw Rose and Jaehyun clothes in the shelves as she walked to the door. She could hear muffled sounds from inside as she unlock the door. There was a click sound but soft enough to not get noticed. She quickly ran away before anyone caught her.

Jennie ran back to her room as she close the door. Taeyong was on the sofa stuffing himself with the bag of complementary chips given by the hotel. " You owe me one." Jennie said as she sat on the sofa. " I didn't ask you to unlock it. You wanted to unlock it yourself." Taeyong shrugged. Jennie couldn't be bothered to reply him and focused on the movie.

-------------------------

Rose and Jaehyun grabbed their clothes as they peeked out of the first door. No one was there since it was already pass midnight. They sneak to Rose room but heard Taeyong talking, which means no one was in Jaehyun's room. They quickly walk pass and  into Jaehyun's room.

Rose softly closed the door and latched the door as she turned to face Jaehyun who was standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter