believing the lie

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Do you want to continue the conversatiom over a drink? I reserved a private room. I'm alone, you can come." Yeri said.

" Sure, just let me tell-" 

" Hes such a jerk, why would you still  go to him. Just come, its fine. " Yeri said pulling Rose to the private rooms.

" Is this your first time here? " Rose asked.

" Nope. But I haven't been here for a few years. I xant be always travelling to Japan. I just so happen to be here for somethinh and I just got lucky today to be able to have this private room. " Yeri said pulling Rose down onto the seat. Yeri poured a pink drink for Rose as she lifted it to her.

" This is Rosette. Its sweet, its one of my favourites. I think it would suit you. " Yeri said.

" Actually, my name is Rose. " Rose said as Yeri widened her eyes.

" Wow, I mean it really does suit you. Delicate, innocent, but fiery and strong." Yeri said. Rose laughed as she sipped the drink. Its the first time she clicked so well with somebody other than Jennie.

-----------------

one hour ago

" Hey, you seem new here." Yeri said as she slid her hand down the vest of the innocent looking boy.

" Y-yes I am. Um, whats your name?" the boy, Shotaru asked.

" Do I look like some commoner? I'm a VIP here, do i have to tell a mere worker here my name? "

" Oh no no, you look very elegant but we have certain rules here. One is especially to keep someone out. I dont know whats the reason but my cousin takes it very seriously. " Shotaru said.

" Well, me knowing that youre new, shouldnt it proof that I'm a regular? Plus I'm obviously VIP, can you fasten your service because im sweating out here. " Yeri said as the boy panicked and quickly lead her to the private room.

As soon as he closed the door, Yeri smirked.

" Keep me out huh. "

---------------------

" wow hes that bad? I would never even want to cross path with him ever again. I would take this bottle and smash his head. Plus that other girl? She must be a with low standards to pick up this type of trash." Rose said.

" Cant believe I ran into them. He pulled me into his room but his girl came in and saw us so she quarrelled with him so I took the chance to escape. " Yeri said.

" I would not have known what to do in that situation. " Rose said.

" His friend was there too. In the next room. He saw me escape and pulled me into his room. He also hit me until my hips are sore. Look " Yeri sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter