Unwelcomed guest

Save
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie... im so full." Rose said as they both lay on the ground. Almost all the food were eaten because they didnt want to waste any but now they are having a food coma.

" We have yet to bathe. But I dont want to move. Should we sleep on the floor? Its carpeted anyways. I'm too lazy to move right now. Maybe in an hour time." Jennie said as she closed her eyes.

" Are the guys back yet? It's pretty late." Rose asked.

" I dont know. Maybe. They don't have to report to us anyways. Why? Scared that Jaehyun look for girls? Japanese girls are cute y.... " Jennie teased.

" Jennie... dont make it sound like that. Plus I dont think Im ugly... "

" my poor girl... you are the prettiest okay? Dont let anyone say no. Anyway, lets g-- whos that? " Jennie said as she heard a knock.

" Hey Jennie " Jaehyun said as she opened the door.

" Why? Finding Rosie? "

" No. Can you go to my room? "

" Oh sure. Make peace with Rose ok? Dont mess it up. Shes-- "

" Nono Jennie listen. There is a girl, someone who was kinda in a relationship with Taeyong and shes in the room right now. She just so happen to be here. And me going in wouldn't make her get out. So I thought why not ask you to go. If she saw that you are with Taeyong, she would scram." Jaehyun said.

" Okay? But shouldn't he be glad? He kinda told be briefly about her. "

" Well, Taeyong gave up because she was with a better guy but apparently she just used that guy to break up with Taeyong. She was never in a relationship with that guy. So Taeyong was abit out of it hearing that. Anyway, quickly. I don't know how long shes been in there. I was in the laundry room for abt 40 minutes and here for about 5 minites. Shes been in there for too long. Now go faster. " Jaehyun said pushed Jennie out.

" Hey, this is my room. " Jennie said but she onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter