Secret Crush?

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Minho's POV~~~~~

"Will you smell that air? Beautiful isn't it?"

We were finally out of Mist falls.

"No more illusions. But that's just step one of this route to the caves. We walked farther and farther. 

AJ: Can't we stop? We haven't topped since yesterday morning!

"Fine, fine. Set camp over the-"

There was rustling in the distance.

"Everyone weapons." We all pulled out our weapons. There was a high pitched noise.

"Ow" I blinked and my weapon was gone. "Who took my weapon?"

 Donghae: I don't know mines missing too.

Kwangmin: Mine is missing as well

AJ: Yup mine too. 

???: I took them away so you wouldn't attack me.

"Um who's there?"

Depending on the voice it was a woman. 

???: My name is Soongrae. I am a witch.

We all looked at each other in surprise.

"A witch?" 

Soongrae: Yes, but I am not evil. I have come to join you and retrieve someone from "voices" prison.

"Wait. H-how do you know who we're looking for?" 

Soongrae: Min is her name. Am I correct? And he has been held captive along with my brother Onew. 

"Well show your self! You can't just hide and expect to join us."

She came out from the star pedaled tree. She was in a long coat. A huge sword on her back. Her hair was in a pony tail and the tip was dyed green. She was riding on an Archelon. A turtle dinosaur. 

Soongrae: Her name is Jin. I know where your friend Min is. Come. She headed forward. 

Aj's face lit up like 100 watt lightbulb.

AJ: She knows we're Min is at. Come ooon let's goooo! He stumbled and ran. 

Donghae: AISH we were about to stop and rest. 

Soongrae: Do not complain. You would be as optimistic as he is if your loved one would be taken from you. 

We walked and walked it was getting darker and darker. 

Soongrae: We shall stop here. Jin 'yene'

At that command the giant turtle stopped.

Soongrae: Set up your tent. I'll sleep in my own. In the wave of her finger her tent was up. 

Soongrae: Sleep well. 

We hadn't even taken out our tents. Once we finished our tents we all went to our cots. I was dressing in my comfortable clothes. 

Soongrae: Do you ha-

There was an awkward pause. I was shirtless about to put on my tank top. 

Soongrae: Oh, Um, I was, the, uh food! Yes food! Jin is hungry and was I- I mean I was wondering if you had spare. Heheh.

AJ: Minho where's Soong- oh there you are. Hi. I was wondering if you were hungry. 

Soongrae: Oh no I'm actually full haha.  She laughed nervously. I guess she wasn't used to shirtless men. ;)

~~~Soongrae's POV~~~

  I turned around and AJ was shirtless as well. I backed out bumping into Minho's cot.

"Oh um I'll just feed her some plants." as I turned I bumped into AJ.

"Oh sorry! Um bye." I stumbled out. Jin 'yene yipeh' (shrink)  come inside and eat is this how they were. Shirtless. I almost had a heart attack back there. 

Jin: Do you like him?

"Shush Jin."

Jin: You like Minho dont you?

"No. Now hush and eat!"

Jin: He makes a good Appa.

"Jin shush!"

Jin: Just saying.

Minho: You ok in there?

I froze. I laughed nervously.

"Haha I'm good! Just feeding Jin." 

Jin: She likes you Minho!

Minho: What was that?

Jin: I said sh- 

"Oh no nothing. I'm ok you may go now. Thanks for the check up. Goodnight!"

After he left I stared at Jin.

"Seriously you had to tell him?!" 

Jin: Sooooo, you like him? 

"Yes! No I don't wait yes shush of it, you mustn't tell anyone!"

I changed into my night gown and laid in my bed. Thinking of those miraculous abs of his. 

Jin: Jal Jeyo umma.

"Goodnight Jin."

Jin wasn't my blood related daughter. I found her lost in the woods when she was only one. I took her in. (She being the one and only of all shape shifters who could transform into prehistoric animals. She was being hunted down by witches form all over for her blood.) I raised her as my own. Her favorite animal is a turtle so she mostly transforms to a turtle. 

Jin: Umma go to sleep.

"Ok fine." 

It was morning. We all woke up to eat breakfast.

Jin: Annyeong !  My eyes widened. Jin was talking to Minho. How ni- wait she could be talking about me liking him. Before she said anything else I butted in their conversation. 

Minho: Annyeong hashmnika! 

"Good Morning. So what are y'all talking about?"

Jin: I was about to tell how much you li-

I stuffed a couple of leaves in .

"Haha eat your breakfast Jin. You must gather energy for today."

Donghae: Um I think she was about to say something. 

I shot a stare at him. 

Donghae: Never mind ( ´ ▽ ` ; ) 

Kwangmin: Who is she?

Kwangmin pointed at me.

 "I am Soongrae. Do you not remember me? 

Kwangie: Um no. Can one of tell me where I am? Maybe even who I am. 

We all looked at each other confusingly.

"Candlil flowers. They are near. And the smallest are the first to be affected. Jin 'Yene' We have to get out of here quick." 

Minho: AJ Donghae sleep Kwangmin and carry him. 

Jin: Just put him on my back. 

Donghae: No offense Kwangmin, but Jin can you handle his weight and your Ummas? 

Jin: Who is Kwangmin? What umma? 

She transformed human and passed out.

"Jin!"

I ran towards her. We have no time we have to get going. I used a spell to pack everything up in an instant. 

Minho: I'll carry Jin. Now come on lets go.  I carried the only thing I had to carry. My tent.

Minho: Quickly let's go.