Obviously Love!

Love Like Stone

~~~~Donghae's POV~~~

I'm still new here but I've made friends with AJ. He's really funny. At first he looks like a queer but he's not. We stopped for lunch and didn't bother to set up each tent. Just the children's.

AJ: Hey Donghae! Wanna hear a joke?

"Haha sure. What is it?"

AJ: Why did the strawberry cross the road?

"Um I don't know.

AJ: Because his mother was in a jam! 

It took me a second to understand it but I got it. I laughed so hard I had no breath.

"Ahh good one. Good one." 

Minho: We can't stay for long there are still candlils around and we can't afford any one else getting sick.  We started to head north. 

Soongrae: My brother had told me all about this Min. She's very pretty. But she is abused every day by the guard. His name is Jjong if I am correct..

I looked at AJ he was pissed. 

 At first Minho had Jin on his back but he switched her and carried her in his arms. To tell you the truth he looked cute as an Appa. Haha I could tell he liked her the moment they met. 

~~~Minho's POV~~~~

She's very pretty. Her daughter is as well. She's ing adorable! Personally I really like turtles. Ahh *changing subjects* Soongrae had a hunting life before Jin came along. I could sense it. I looked down. This child was just too ing adorable!

*WOOSH*

"Hey did you hear that?"

Soongrae: Heard wh- 

*pew pew pew* 

Arrows were flying everywhere.

"Pictons they're here! Run!" 

We started running. 

Soongrae: I will hold up a force field. You, AJ, Donghae put up my tent. It's enchanted.

"Alright!"

She stopped and put her arms out. 

Soongrae: Yene fortey fild! 

She spoke her own language. 

AJ: Where is your tent?

Soongrae: Right here Hurry they are using there magic to break my force field.

She kicked the tent back. Some of the arrows were breaking through.  Soongrae: Quickly! It's breaking! We had put up the poles. For the strength and then the quilt. 

Soongrae: Jin watch out!  I turned and saw Jin in the path of the arrow. I dropped the quilt and ran. Hugging her as the arrow struck me instead. 

Jin: APPA!!!!!

Soongrae: MINHO!

I could see her adorable little face. But she was crying.

"Don't cry. Your ok." then everything was fading. 

Soongrae: *in a blur* Can you hear me? Stay with me come on! 

AJ an Donghae were finished with the tent and everyone was inside. Soongrae stayed to take me in. She picked me up and took me to the tent. 

Jin: Appa?  She was still crying. I didn't like to see her cry. It made sad.

"Smile. Your beautiful when you smile." 

Jin smiled

"That's better." 

At that time everything faded. The last thing I saw was Soongrae's face. That's good. 

~~~~~Soongrae's POV~~~~

Don't you hate it when everything goes wrong? Even though you suspected everything to be ok. 

Jin: Appa was hurt and it was my fault...... It's my fault! 

My poor Jin was ignorant and didn't leave his sight. She stayed in the chair next to him. Even when we started traveling and AJ and Donghae carried him in a hospital bed, she turned into a turtle and cuddled next to him. She was very persistent of him being her Appa. For three days and four nights he had not woken up. He wasn't dead though it must be  a a small conclusion due to the pain from the arrow in his back.

  Jin: Umma! Umma! He's waking up! 

"Minho! Are you ok?"

I ran towards him.

"Can you hear me?"

Minho: Of course I can but my cut it's bleeding and it hurts too.

"Donghae get me the small elixir potion in the tent. Quickly!" 

Donghae: Yes m'am!

After I put the liquid on his cut, it healed. 

Minho: Soongrae. Come close.

He said in a whisper. It sounded painful when he spoke.

  Minho: Songrae I must tell you something. 

I got closer.

"Yes what is it?"

There was a pause then he answered.

Minho: I really like you. 

He winked and fell asleep. I turned and blushed. ( ´▽`) Oh yeah! 

Donghae: Haha told you AJ. Now pay up.

AJ: Aww damn! Here 20$

Donghae: Haha in your face!

 I laughed.

"Was it really that obvious?" 

Kwangmin: Yes it was! :D