Fighting For Love, Life, and Family.

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Jin's POV~~~~~

It has been three days since my kidnapping. I was the only one conscious. Chani hadn't passed by in days. It's as if she were away planning something. *Click Clack* The sound of boots coming closer and closer. 

Chani: Well well you thought I had left hadn't you?

She opened the cell and walked towards me.

Chani: I know your awake you little twerp!

She grabbed my hair and picked me up about 2 inches from the ground. I struggled and held to her hands trying to make her let go. Her hands shivered a little though. She then finally let go. She walked towards Min and picked her up.

Jin: No leave her alone! She hasn't done anything bad!

Chani: Little Disgusting twerp!! She is the only way to get the blood I need!

Min bacame conscious and started to struggle.

Chani: Thanks to you, your idiotic boyfriend is just a few miles away from his death, and that blood will be mine.  She grabbed Min by her neck and clawed in her nails. I guess there is no holding back now. The day he arrives through the front of the cave I will slit his throat right in front of your eyes. Theres nothing you'll do to stop me! 

She turned to me and grabbed my arm. 

Chani: I have to get rid of this rascal first!

She pulled me out of the cell. I could see Onew barely awakening. 

Onew: Noooo . . . . .

His voice was weak. His head was bloody and his arms stretched out for me. I teared and reached as well. Chani tugged my hair and in a matter of seconds we were in a traditional Korean house. In a cave? She held on tighter to my hair. She led me on a room and sat me down in a chair. She cuffed my wrists and my feet.

Chani: Those powers are mine now you little twerp. Hah and your appa! I'll slit his throat in your face. After that I'll kill your mother, That's what'll really get you. Oh and Yoseob. Your best friend. Wouldn't you hate to see him die too?

She tied my neck to the chair. Nohing was moveable. Why wasn't I able to break free? I turned and noticed there were needles taking my blood. Or something inside me. The liquid was green. Green blood? What was going on? The room's light . I was in a white room a small table in front of me and a little box on top of the table. The machine was my power thats why I couldn't break free. I heard a voice come from little box.

Box: I'll get you out! Just wait.

The room became fuzzy. It twirled around. It was all in a blur. 

Taemin: I'll get you out. 

He loosened the cuffs and took off the needles.

"How did you pass Chani?"

Taemin: I'm a demon. I'm an unnoticeable shadow. Now come on. I'll take you to the others they are at the opening of the cave and need help getting in.

"Why didn't you help them?"

Taemin: My power could only help Yoseob! Now do you want to leave or would you like to spend some more time in this 'luxurious' cave?

He led me out of the white room. Yoseob was there picking at the ground. 

"OPPA!!"

I ran over to him and hugged him. He was like a brother to me. 

Yoseob: UNNI!! 

Taemin: Enough! Let's get the others in.

"Why didn't you get my Ajussi first?

Taemin: I don't know if you know, but they are miles away away from the entrance! This place is just a couple meters from the opening.

"Wow ok. Let's go then!

We ran through out the house trying to find the exit. Yoseob stopped.

Yoseob: Wait! Stop. We're going in circles.

Taemin: What the hell?! This house isn't that big! 

Yoseob: No it isn't. In fact it isn't a house.

"It's a maze. She knew you were coming. She has everything planned."

Taemin: Well then we'll go back and tell the others to expect the unexpected.

Yoseob: OK, but we can't just leave Jin alone!

Taemin: Yoseob I'm sorry but we have to. It'll only be for a bit. 

"Ok but you don't even know which way is out!!"

Yoseob: Unni calm down. It'll only be a few seconds. 

"Ok, ok. But I want to come with you. I want to see Umma and Appa. Maybe even for the last time."

I started to cry as i replayed those words Chani said of my Umma and Appa.

Yoseob: Don't think like that. You'll reunite happily after this is over. Everyone will be ok. Now stay here we will be back in no time.

"Ok."

Yoseob hugged me and dissapeared into the shadows. 

I sat on the floor and waited. Waited for my Appa and Umma. For the opportunity to be a family.

~~~~AJ's POV~~~~

We waited for Yoseob and Taemin to come back. It had been 2 hours though. To know that Min was behind this wall was tempting to break it down. Pfff but with what? Hurry hurry. Yoseob appeared and Taemin departed bodies.

Taemin: We have come to tell you to expect that once we go in there we can't turn back. You could lose your life. Step back and go now if you are scared, step foward if you're ready for the unexpected.

We all stepped forward. Minho and Soongrae holding hands. Donghae with his first aid kit, me with my dagger, and Kwangmin holding his sword. We were all ready.

Taemin: We have located Jin we shall bring her and join us. 

He spent another hour. Then suddenly the wall seperating us crumbled down. Behind it stood Yoseob Taemin and Jin. Jin climbed quickly over the rocks and ran to Soongrae and Minho. They had a small group hug. 

Minho: Are you sure about this?

Jin: Yes. If Appa and Umma go I go too.

Soongrae: Fine but you fight by my side. I don't want to lose you again.

Jin: Yes Umma. We walked into the caves. Crystals growing from the side and glowing dimly. 

Minho: Witches up ahead.

Soongrae: Everyone weapons.

We all positioned in our fighting postion. Walking slowly keeping an eye on every corner of the cave walls.

Witch: EHE EHE EHE EHE EHE EHE

Not just a few but an army of about one hundred witches in cloaks were on the other side of the opening. One after another they came flying towards us.

Minho: Come on!!

We ran towards the witches. After each stab they would turn to dust. Stab. *POOF* Stab. *POOF*

After a few minutes they were gone. 

Chani: Well well. I guess I shouldn't have doubted you humans. Nice nice. Now can you face real enemies?

An identical figure of each of us showed up on her side. Pale but us.

Chani: You who knows your weaknesses. Who knows your strengths. 

At the flick of her hand they ran towards us. Minho screamed an idea.

Minho: Don't fight your copy, Fight someone elses. At the command we ran towards different copies. 

Swords clanged. People yelled commands. Until finally it was over. Not entirely though Chani stood on a platform. Behind her the prisoners we were after. Min. She was up there. Min.

"Min!!" 

She looked at me and banged on the clear wall. They were each in a box. Quickly filling up with water. Soongrae ran up to her brther.

Soongrae: Oppa I will get you out. She clashed her sword against the glass. 

Chani: Awww that's your mother am I right? 

Chani walked towards Soongrae. Soongrae swang her sword in front of her ferociously. At the wave of one hand Chani paralyzed Soongrae. She fell to the floor. Chani was a few feet away from Soongrae. She held her hand out slowly. 

 Narrator POV

Chani recited a death spell and a glowing light flew from her hand. Minho ran towards Soongrae. He leaped on her blocking the spell. They faced each other. 

Minho: I love you. Those words I haven't said to you yet. I love you........

He smiled and fell weak to Soongrae's side.

Jin ran towards Minho. Crying she kept shaking him slightly to wake up.

Jin: Appaaaaaaaa!!!!! Wake up appa.

Minho moved slightly moved. He reached for his pocket pulling out the cookie he had saved for her. 

Minho: For you..... 

Jin smiled as she saw the dinosaur cookie.

Jin: Thank you appa.

Minho: You'll always be my daughter and I'll always be your appa. Remember that.

Soongrae: Don't you dare say your goodbye. Don't you dare!

Minho grabbed Soongrae's hand kissing it softly. 

Minho: My girls. I love you.

He closed his eyes softly. 

Chani: I told you I would kill him and then your Umma. Then you.

Soongrae stood up weakly. Picking up her sword. You will not kill another soul while I'm here.

The others formed in their fighting positions. 

Soongrae: This is war.