It's In The Dream.

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Minho's POV~~~~~

The day passed like that. It was dreadful. The silence. No one joked or spoke. We just kept walking until it got dark. We should just rest. It was too dark. 

"Let's rest here. It's dark and cold."

Without a word AJ, Donghae and I put up our tent. Soongrae used her magic wizard stuff and already had her tent up. Kwangmin was trying to cheer up Yoseob, but Yoseob only sat on a log watching us work. What was with him? Always so quiet and sad.

"Hey kid, why are you always so depressed? How about a cookie?"

I had kept a packet of cookies in my pocket. Jin loved them. It has a dinosaur on the front. Haha. I just noticed. She's a dinosaur shapeshifter of course she would like the cookies.

Yoseob: What are ........cookies?

I looked at him like he was crazy. He.......he didn't know what cookies were?!

"You don't know what cookies are? Gosh, here have one."

I gave him a cookie. His face lit up. You know that face reaction if you encountered your self with your idol? No? Well something like that.

"Seems like you like it."

He looked at me with his face covered in cookie crumbs.

Yoseob: More please?

I gave him the third cookie. The last one was for Jin! I put it back in my pocket.

AJ: Hey, come on! We should get to sleep! I saw Soongrae in her tent alone.

"Nah I'll sleep out here tonight!"

Donghae:Just don't get to loud!

AJ: What the hell?

He look at Donghae as if he were about to hit him.

AJ: Come on Yoseob. Kwangie close the tent!

"Ummmmm.......Ok then."

I walked in the tent. She was in a silk pajama gown.

Soongrae: You sleep in those clothes?

"No I haven't changed yet. I don't even think I have pajamas anymore."

She got up and opened up her wardrobe. She whispered "Pajamas" Then i got a feeling that the wardrobe looked at me. She closed the wardrobe then opened it again. Silky blue pajamas with turtles showed up. Exactly my size. 

"Oh that's neat. Um so where do I change. The others closed their tent already i dont want to bother them."

Soongrae: Oh well then I guess you have to change here.

She sat back on her bed and turned around. 

Soongrae: I'm not looking. So change quickly!

I took off my pants then my shirt . I reached for the pajamas. AJ walked in and caught my attention. 

AJ: Hey gu-

I tripped over my leg and fell on Soongrae. Gosh her tent is small!

AJ: Oh......Um.....Y'all are 'busy'. Nevermind!

"It's not like that! I tripped!" 

AJ: Um....you tripped and all your clothes fell off?

Soongrae: ANDWAE! It's not like that! He was changing.

AJ: I'll be on my way then. This is really awkward.

Donghae: Hey AJ wh- Oh. You guys should atleast close the tent before.......You know, doing it. ;D Get you some Minho!

I got up and got my pajamas. I quickly put them on before anyone else said something. 

"So are y'all going to watch me?" 

Donhae: Nah I'll pass :D Well Goodnight. Have fun! :p

"YAH! It's not like that!"

Donghae looked back and winked.

Donghae: Sure it isn't! 

Soongrae: Why are you such a cluts?

"Do you still love me?"

Soongrae smiled and looked my way. 

Soongrae: Yeah I do. :3 

I sat next to her I saw the sadness of Jin gone tear up. I hugged her and started to sing.

"Somewhere beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me my lover stands on golden cells............." 

She started to smile. Her eyes closing and opening as I sang the song. Until I could hear her adorable snore. 

Soongrae: I miss her. Jin *mumble*.......

I layed her down. 

"i miss her too."

~~~~~Kwangmin's Dream~~~~~~

The lake was dark on one side but the other side was a pink foggy color. I saw Jin, Min, Onew, and Jjong. They were at a table eating Kimchi. Having a conversation. Laughing and having a good time. 

Chani: You want this don't you? Just give me your friends blood then. It's the only way.

"Never. We will get them harmlessly."

Chani: So you'll spare me?

She trailed a knife on my face carefully. I stood there calmly watching the four have a great picnic. The ducks peacfully swimming by. The smell of the fresh blooms filled my lungs. 

"No."

Chani: But I'm your mother.

"I said no, dammit!"

The knife sank deeper into my skin. Blood ran down my cheek. I felt the pain, but I stood there motionless. 

Chani: It's cute how you think your tough.

The knife stabbed me in my back. Blood came from the corner of my mouth. Still no movement. The others kept on with their picnic. Another stab in my back. The picnic table faded. the mountains in the back crumbled down. The darkness from the other side over came the light the only figures left were Jin, Min, Onew, and Jjong. They were out on the floor. They always were out. Was it real or was she making me see things. Either way I couldn't let it get to my head. Another stab. 

"Damn! Stop it!"

More blood crawled from my mouth. The pain finally got to me. Those three stabs bled. Bled like never before. I knew it was real. She had tapped into my dream. The stabs made me wake up. Only to see a few seconds of the real world though. I turned my head weakly. Yoseob was just sitting there. Scared. He held his knees. Why was he so scared?

Minho: It's her again isn't it? Kwangmin?! Tell me it's her again isn't it?!

"Yes, It is......." 

Donghae: Damn! Why dont you avoid her?

"If i could {*cough*} don't you think I would? And with those words I could see nothing. Passed out, that witch could't tap into my dreams.