New friends.

Love Like Stone

~~~~Jaemin's POV~~~~ 

Onew: Hey cutie. Here I brought chicken. I'll come back for dinner. Jjong will be here soon so eat quickly.

Onew. He was a good friend. A shapeshifter but Jjong didn't know. He would transform and bring me chicken every time Jjong gave me human flesh.

"But what about you?"

Onew: I already ate my serving. :D

He fed me the chicken and we had a conversation about the life we had before being trapped here. I couldn't believe it had already been 3 weeks since I got kidnapped.

Onew: Why are you trapped here. 

"To tell you the truth I don't know. But it has to do something with my friend. 

Onew: What is your friends name?

"AJ. He's my best friend."

Onew: No. Not just your best friend, you're in love with him. I can sense it. I

blushed. It was true. I did love him. But I never told him. And now I might never see him again

Jjong: Heeeeeey pretty, you there?

Onew: Oh no he's coming. I have to go. 

Jjong: Where do you think you're going.  He caught Onew by the arm and pushed him in the cell across of mine. It was dark but I could see everything. He whipped and whipped. My chains tightened. He locked Onew's cell and opened mine. 

Jjong: So pretty, you were trying to escape?

  "No!"  I could hear Onew whining of the pain. 

Onew: AAAAAAH! Stop! Stop it!

Jjong: if you want to know what's happening. I'll tell you.

The chains got even tighter. My wrists were bleeding more than ever.

"Stop it leave him alone!" 

Jjong: You know the conditions. Play and I'll let your friend live.

"Fine! Do it just leave him alone!"

Onew: No don't Min! I'll b-AAAAAH

Jjong: Shut up!

"Leave him alone!!" 

Jjong: Fine. 

The chains let go. My wrists were finally free. He grabbed me by the wrist. It hurt. I turned to see Onew on the floor. I smiled at him, hoping he was alive. He smiled back. 

Onew: Thank you......

Jjong pulled me from my wrist making it worse. We arrived at decent looking home. In a cave?

"Stop I'm not doing anything with you!" 

Jjong: So you want your friend to die.

I heard a distant scream. It was Onews.

"Onew...."

I whispered to myself soft enough that Jjong couldn't hear me. 

Jjong: Come on my rooms this way. Cheer up pretty. Your going to play with the one and only Jonghyun! He smirked and looked at me.

He controlled my every move. Onew had told me he was a Mindler. Some one who could control another person emotionally physically and mentally. We walked into a room one bed it was dark.

Jjong: Eat this your probably famished.

He handed me a peach. I ate it. I didn't get to eat the chicken so I was hungry. That peach was actually good. Butterflies everywhere.

"Look you, butterflies."

I got up and tried to catch them. The rainbow one, the green one, and that purple one. They were all so pretty. I felt someone grab my arm. It was AJ. He laid me on a patch of flowers. They smelled pretty. AJ laid down next to me. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"AJ....."

He started kissing at my neck and put his hand around my waist.

"I love you."

I ran my hand on his cheek. 

Jjong: How hard was that? Reality snapped back. It was too late though. I woke up in his bed. Jjong was in The bed next to me. I felt his skin. He was ........TT^TT DAMN! I wasn't supposed to fall for any tricks!

Jjong: Seems like you liked it. You kept my name, it almost got on my nerves. But it didn't. Thanks for the experience babe.

He got up and dressed up. Tux pants a collar shirt and a vest. Both in the shade of green.

Jjong: Now come on. Going back to your cell.

~~~~Onew's POV~~~

I could have stopped him. He her. I laid there still bleeding from yesterday's whips. 

Jjong: Here she comes. The little . 

There were hickeys all over neck. Jjong opened her cell and hooked her on the chains. I struggled to get up. One of my arms numb because of all the bruises it had. Jjong turned to me. 

Jjong: Don't you know she has a boyfriend already? It's me and I won't let you have her. She's mine. He turned around and stared at her. 

Jjong: Listen pretty we might do this ever night. 

Then he left.

" Are you fine? He didn't hurt you did he?" 

There was no reply.

"I'm sorry....I never should have let you agree."

Min: I couldn't let you die. You have become a best friend to me. It's worse to lose you than to get . 

"You don't understand...2 years  ago there was a girl who had trespassed this cave. She was locked up and abused by Jjong everyday. Once she was taken to his room....~awkward silence~.... Her soul belonged to him. And now your soul belongs to him. He can kill you or bring you back to life. He can abuse you anytime he wants."

I started crying. She looked straight ahead in surprise.

  Min: My soul is his.......