The Hidden Power.

Love Like Stone

 ~~~~~Jin's POV~~~~~

"Ma'm? Where are you taking me?"

Witch: I am simply one of her prison catchers. You are on her list and it's my job to get you there.

Her voice sounded dead, sad, just dreadful. 

"Do you WANT to put me in that prison?" 

Witch: I do not care of what happens to you. I am just a deliverer. I do not care for prisoner's death. 

We were up in the air. Many feet up high. The witch stopped on top of a cliff. 

Witch: This is your stop. 

She let me go. The horror of falling got to me that point that I couldn't transform. I just fell with out reaction. I landed safely. That was strange. I was in a cave. 

Lady: You must be Jin. 

"Yes I am."  The lady grabbed me by my hair. She looked at me with anger and annoyance. I struggled. It hurt my head. 

"Can you put me down? My head is hurting!"

Lady: I'm Chani, mother of chaos. I do not sympathy you. You little twit!

She threw me in a cell with a girl and two boys. They looked like umma's age, but that boy. He was familiar. Hmmm.......... (;゜0゜)  

"Ajussi Onew!!" 

I ran towards him. He was bleeding from his head badly. 

"Ajussi?!"

Girl: Onew do you know her? 

Ajussi Onew nodded. 

Ajussi: She is my niece. Is Soongrae with you?

"No. I was kidnapped from their camp area. I miss my umma........and appa."

Ajussi's face was confused. He didn't know about Minho appa.

Ajussi: Appa? 

He sat up. By the look on the girl's face I could tell she was surprised at his excitement and the other boy. He just stayed there on the floor. 

"What are your names?"

I had to ask. What if she was the famous Min AJ always spoke of? The pretty big eyed chubby cheeked girl he described wasnt there though. Just a squinted eyed, skinny, and pale looking girl was here. Her shirt was a dried blood red. and her hair all messed up. Who am i to judge down in a cave you don't have hair stylists or fashionistas. 

Girl: I'm Jaemin. Just call me Min though.

The boy laying down on the other side didn't bother to turn around, but introduced his name politely.

Boy: My name is Jonghyun. I don't want you to see me I'm a horrible creature. I shouldn't even be able to live. All the things i did to Jae. I'm disgusting!

The chains started to move. It was scary. They moved around like snakes. 

Min: Oh no. Try to avoid them. 

But it was too late one of the chains had my arm. They got tight really tight. 

"Ow!"

Ajussi: No. NO!! try to avoid anymore Jin. Get near the door.

"But what about you? You guys are more beat up than I am.

I stood in front of each chain. Protecting them from getting hurt any further.

Min: Don't!! You are younger you must live.

but it was too late all the chains were on me. My hands started to glow. Green. A very bright green.

What was going on?

~~~~~Jaemin's POV~~~~~

Her hands started to glow. A bright lime green. 

Onew: Is she a.....a 'Shamil'?

(Author~ Shamil: A mystical power i made up consisting of shapeshifting minlidng and any power desired by the owner. 

The chains melted. We were all ok. Even Jin was perfectly fine.Even Jin. Not a scratch was on her. This was weird. I've never seen anything like this. Jjong turned around but he was bleeding. One of the chains was on him, It was tightening on his chest. 

Jjong: Aaaaaaaaah.  

He swung around from the pain. He got up, but fell back down to the ground. Jin ran over to him. She put her hands on his chains. They turned to dust. 

Jin: Are you ok? 

She put her hand on his chest. Her hands glowed pink. She was healing him. Every scar made by the chains were disappearing. 

Jin: I never knew I could do this!

She went to me and Onew healing us. 

Onew: Your a 'shamil' my niece is a 'shamil'!  He picked her up and hugged her spinning around. This must've been a celebrating moment. 

Chani: Well it seems you got rid of my chains. 

Oh . She was there the whole time observing?!

Chani: You little twit. Thats the reason you were on my prison list. You have a power I need to prevail. 

At the twist of Chani's hand Jin was on the floor. 

Onew: She's controlling her blood! He got up and carried Jin. 

Onew: Stop it leave her alone! She's just a child.

Another twist of her arm and new chains appeared grabbing Onew's arms and chest. He put Jin down. I got her away from the chains.

Jin: So your Min, right?

Her voice was quiet and hoarse. 

"Yeah, I'm Min."

Jin: AJ...... I know him. He thinks about you all the time. 

"They're near?"

Jin: Yes. He even daydreams about the day he'll meet you. He said he would hug you and finally say the he lo.........

She coughed and closed her eyes. Not another word. She wasn't dead but I guess the twist left her paralyzed. Jjong got up weak but angry. Chains snapped at him making new scars, but he kept walking.

Chani: Fool! You really think a punch or a slap will hurt me?

She swung her arm and more chains appeared. Then one chain finally stopped him. His whole body practically covered in chains. Chani turned to me. I hoped for to just walk away, but she twitted her hand smoothly making me feel dizzy and sick. The dark cave cell spinning. I hugged Jin tightly. Falling on my back I finally fainted of the dizziness. 

Chani: Stupid humans.

She opened the cell. It was a blur but I saw her grab Onew's neck. She drank his blood. He was the only regular shapeshifter. Onew told me she needed regular shape shifting blood. She walked towards Jin and I. She got Jin's arm, but it burnt her hand.

Chani: !

She reached for her whip and was about to whip Jin. I tugged Jin away and got in the way. 

"Leave.....her alone."

Chani: Stupid girl. How will saving her benefit you? 

And with that she gave her hand another twist and I out. 

~~The morning back at camp~~

~~~~~~Soongrae's POV~~~~~~~

I stayed in my bed for a whole day. Minho was next to me. He hadn't state in bed all day but he comforted me. 

Minho: Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

I looked at him with a smile. 

"Why not?"

Minho: Cuz I ate it! XD 

I laughed a little. That was the same joke Jin had told me a few days ago. 

Minho: Come on Soongie. Get up. 

He smiled at me sweetly. His eyes. They were big and shining. 

"I guess......"

Minho: Finally! I'll go make breakfast!

I got up and looked for fresh clothes. 

Minho: Hey love, you want pancakes?

"Sure. Hey where is everyone else?"

Minho: They went to go catch meat. Yoseob stayed though. Him being new and all. 

"Ahh ok." 

Yoseob was helping Minho with the pancakes. You know it made me curious. What was his reason for escaping the district? I ran away because witches are not allowed to keep a child. At that time everyone knew about Jin. So I ran, but his character. It was too sweet for him to run off like that. 

Minho: Pancakes are ready!

He had made a big stack. Mine were on a plate. Shaped like hearts. Awww. I love him so much. :3

Donghae: Will you two stop the love story? Haha just kidding, but it's kind of awkward. Now come on let's eat!

Minho: Yah! Where's the meat?

Kwangie: oh see what happened was th-

AJ: Let's just say someone is a little too soft to kill.

Kwangie: I am a vegetarian for the freaking 80th time.

Donghae: Loser you actually counted. XD 

Minho: Alright, alright. Settle down. Just eat the pancakes. 

We all sat down and ate. It was lonely really, with out my Jinnie here. 

"Jin....." 

Minho: Don't worry. We'll get her back. You just watch. 

He grabbed a piece of pancake and stuffed it in my mouth. Donghae and AJ were exchanging awkward looks at each other. 

Donghae: Awkward (<_< )

I couldn't help but smile. He kissed me on the cheek. 

Minho: I keep telling you, when you smile you look more beautiful. 

"Are you saying I'm ugly?"

Minho: Andwae! I'm just saying seeing you frown doesn't fit you.

AJ: You know if we tape this it could be a good drama. 

Donghae: Haha, you sure? 

AJ: Pretty sure.