Just Gets Worse.

Love Like Stone

 

~~~~~Kwangmin's  POV~~~~~~

"I'm asleep I know it. None of this is real." i kept telling my self. There were dead bodies everywhere. Covered in blood . They started yelling.

"It was all your fault boy."

"You killed us!"

"Your a demon!"

"murderer!"

No I didn't kill any of you it was all her. Not me I had nothing to do with it. Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!! I woke up sweating. AJ was next to me on the bed.  

"AJ, AJ!" I hugged him and and started to cry. 

"It was all my fault, they died because of me." 

AJ: Calm down your ok. You didn't kill anyone. I looked at Aj's face he had been crying.  

Donghae: Were back!

Minho: Come on dig in. The meats cooked. What's wrong with you two? Kwangmin, you look scared less. And you, AJ, have you been crying?

AJ: I miss her. Please hurry.

Minho: The illusions. The mist also puts more emotional affect on a person. Stay there AJ-  AJ got up and started to run. 

Minho: No AJ sit down. You're going to get hurt!  Minho ran for AJ. This mist was killing us.

~~~~AJ's POV~~~~

 

I saw her. Min told me to come to her. But she kept running "Stop min it's me!"

Minho: She's not actually there it's an illusion! Stop!!!!!

She kept running so did I. I saw a cliff and Min  was gone. She faded away like dust. I stopped. Where was she?

Minho: It was an illusion. Come on. Back to the tent. We walked back to the tent.

"I swear I saw her."

I explained to Minho what happened. 

Minho: it's the mist. It causes people to see illusions.

"Well how come you haven't seen any illusions yet?" 

Minho: I have become immune to it. I've been here so many times I couldn't keep count. So eat breakfast and make sure you drink this. He gave me a cup of nasty smelling tea.

Minho: It smells disgusting I know but it's for your own good. Next time you illusionate  you could die. 

"No I won't."

Minho: You almost fell of a ing cliff. Now drink the damn tea.

"Fine." I took a sip and it tasted like crap!

Minho: Don't spit it out. Drink it. After breakfast we all went I side the tent and drank the disgusting tea. 

Donghae: Let's plan the route. We don't want any more illusions.