This is embarrassing

it started with nudes (don't let it end)

The sun shone over the the big trees, offering the four girls shelter in the form of shadow. Rosé insisted on having a picnic since the weather was beautiful. She was such an outdoor person. Of course Lisa and Jisoo agreed to accompany their friend. They stumbled upon Seulgi on their way who is an old friend of them. She used to be classmates with Jisoo when they were still young.

Rosé prepared sandwiches and brought all kinds of fruits with her whereas she put the other two in charge of the drinks. She didn't trust them in the kitchen. Even the tiniest task could end in a catastrophe for them. One time they tried to make macarons together and Rosé only left them for 2 minutes alone because she had to use the toilet. 2 minutes! And when she came back the kitchen was on fire, Dalgom barked endlessly, Jisoo attempted to lift the heavy fire extinguisher and Lisa threw water from the sink wildly on the burning hotplates. It was a disaster she is not willing to repeat.

"Why is Jisoo grinning like that?" Seulgi asked, giving Rosé and Lisa an agitated out look.

"She won't tell me why." Lisa put a grape in . "But I think it has something to do with Jennie."

"Jennie?" Seulgi's lips formed a teasing a smile. "Who is Jennie?"

Jisoo was still on cloud nine. She didn't even hear Seulgi. All she could think about was Jennie. She smiled dopily while leaning against a tree.

Rosé and Lisa shared a gaze. They didn't quite know how to answer this question without making it seem weird. Lisa nudged on Rosé's shoulder to signal her to answer but Rosé furrowed her eyebrows and nudged her in return. Then Lisa hit her with her shoulder harder and Rosé hit her even harder. Like children they started to fight.

"You tell her!"

"No you tell her!"

"Why do I have to?!"

"Because you brought her up!"

"That's not fair!"

"It's completely fair!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

It wasn't uncommon for the bickering duo to throw blows at each other. It was never too serious. They were always fighting in some way but if it got really serious Rosé would always win. Lisa was so hyperactive and Rosé is the only one who can put up with her annoying . Even Jisoo can't keep up sometimes and just wants to mute Lisa. Yet again it seemed like Rosé was about to win but Seulgi interrupted them.

"Tell me what?" She asked like that was the only part of their argument that seemed remotely interesting to her.

"Tell you that Jisoo is totally into the girl who got her nudes!" Lisa screamed, still in anger.

"Lisa!" Rosé gave her a punch on her shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Limario!" Jisoo suddenly paid attention to their conversation.

"It was an accident!" Lisa rubbed her attacked shoulder in pain.

"You sent your nudes to this girl?" Seulgi grinned. "Wow it must be really serious between you two. How come I never met her?"

And then Lisa bursted into laughter. "You would think so right? But Jisoo unnie hasn't even met her herself."

Jisoo blushed and Rosé just facepalmed herself.

"You haven't?" Seulgi asked confused. "Why not?"

"I don't know." Jisoo shrugged. "I guess we are not that far yet."

She didn't lie. She really didn't know if that's what Jennie would have wanted to do. Jisoo on the other hand would have loved to meet the girl personally.

"Um..." Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't get it. "You are not on the basis to meet each other but on the basis to exchange nudes...?"

Jisoo sighed. "That's how it started."

"No way!" Seulgi's eyes widened. "I would have never thought of you to do something like that, you were always such a nerd..." She laughed.

"She still is." Lisa added. "She just got guts now!"

Jisoo cheeks got redder by the second.

"Stop bullying her." Rosé scolded the two. First she looked at Seulgi. "Joohyun unnie." This was all she had to say for Seulgi to stop laughing. Then she gave Lisa a look. "And you–"

"I'm quiet!"

"I'll shut up!"

The two stopped laughing and kept eating. The conversation was over for them unless they wanted to be the next topic of the conversation.

"Thank you Rosie." Jisoo cut a mango for her.

"Sure unnie." She took the mango gladly and ate it. She could never have enough food and mangos are her favourite fruit.

"Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked with aegyo. "Can you cut a mango for me too? Please?"

"You have hands." She dismissed. "Do it yourself."

"Pleaseeeeee?" She pleaded.

Jisoo punched the air in front of Lisa's face. "Pah!"

"I'll stop with the aegyo if you do..." She offered.

Jisoo took the bait. "Fine." She went for another mango.

While Jisoo was distracted with the mango Lisa snatched her phone. She giggled quietly while sending a message.

"Yah! Lalisa!" Jisoo grabbed the phone out of her grip. "What are you doing–"

Her eyes turned comically wide.

Before she could turn her face to Lisa again the monkey already ran away. "I'm going to kill you Lisa! I will kill you!" Jisoo screamed after her.

 

MC Chu [13:40]

5x6a_XvTVua3j8mXgNXjQQWg6jnm86eqgr#media-e8d6f64a

I'll eat you up

Yum

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:42]

O.O

Ehm... hell yeah!!

wHERE DO I SIGN UP?

 

MC Chu [13:43]

I'M SORRY

sjsksjsksj

It was the monkey!

She stole my phone for a second!

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:43]

Give her my thanks

 

MC Chu [13:44]

Don't you dare side with her

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:45]

I'm on your side of course

But I can't really complain when I receive food for my eyes

So what are you doing? 🙂

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:50]

Jisoo?

 

MC Chu [13:52]

Ah sorry

I'm picnicking with my friends

They keep telling me to stop playing with my phone

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:52]

I see

Then I won't bother you

 

MC Chu [13:53]

Never

 

MC Chu [13:53]

They are busy eating anyway

Let's talk

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:54]

I would love to 😊

 

MC Chu [13:55]

Can I ask you something

 

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:55]

Anything

 

MC Chu [13:56]

Where do you live?

Is it okay to ask?

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:57]

It's fine

Cheongdam-dong

 

MC Chu [13:57]

Wow you must be rich if you live there ㅋㅋ

But more importantly that's in Seoul

I live in Gyeonggi!

That's like super close

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [13:57]

Ok

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:10]

Jisoo?

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:11]

You okay?

 

MC Chu [14:12]

Yeah

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:13]

Are you sure?

What's up?

 

MC Chu [14:14]

Nothing really

I was just stupid to expect a more enthusiastic answer

We barely know each other

Of course you don't want to meet me

Sorry

I shouldn't have brought it up

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:15]

You. Are. Not. Stupid.

I want to meet you

I do

But I can't

Not yet

Please don't ask why

 

MC Chu [14:16]

Oh

I guess that's fine

I can wait 🙂

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:17]

Thank you

And I'm sorry

That probably wasn't what you wanted to hear

 

MC Chu [14:18]

No it's okay!

Don't worry!

We don't have to do anything you are not ready for

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:19]

I really appreciate you being patient with me

Sorry again

Anyways

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:19]

This morning I read a book

And then I thought about you

Because you write books

And then I was like

"Why the hell have I never read Jisoo's books?"

Like that's something I should have already done

So you should link me your books

I wanna read them

 

MC Chu [14:22]

Omg no Jen

That's embarrassing ///o///o///

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:22]

It's not

Now gimme

 

MC Chu [14:29]

Ugh

*inserts link*

Don't click on it

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:30]

Too late

Brb, buying some books

 

MC Chu [14:30]

You don't have to buy them!

I can send them to you if you give me your address....

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:31]

Nah

I want to spend my money on this rising author 😉

 

MC Chu [14:32]

Jennnieeeee

Don't

I'm scared you won't like them

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:32]

Jisoo

I like it already

Whatever comes out of your mind is bound to be entertaining

 

MC Chu [14:35]

Is that a compliment...?

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:35]

It is ㅋㅋ

Now let me buy them

 

MC Chu [14:35]

I hope I won't let you down

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:36]

You won't

Bye

 

MC Chu [14:36]

Bye

 

MC Chu [14:36]

Wait!

About yesterday

We should do that again

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:36]

We should

Bye

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:37]

Wait!

 

MC Chu [14:38]

What's up?

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:38]

Have I told you how beautiful you are yet?

 

MC Chu [14:39]

You have actually

 

Jennie 👅🔥 [14:39]

Idc

I will do it again

You are beautiful

Bye Jisoo 💗 (foreal now)

 

MC Chu [14:40]

You are so cute 😢

Bye Jennie  💗